Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22731 times)
amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

Investing Bitcoin with the money can be very beneficial.Bitcoin miners are no longer a profitable investment for new Bitcoin users.
If you want a small miner to play around with mining, go for it. But don’t treat your home mining operation as an investment or expect to get a return.
Final Thoughts
It’s important to understand how Bitcoin works before investing any money.
Bitcoin is still new and it can take months to understand the true impact Bitcoin can have on the world.
Take some time to understand Bitcoin, how it works, how to secure bitcoins, and about how Bitcoin differs from fiat money.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

Investing your money in bitcoin, why not! Invest only the money you can afford to lose, not all money that you save for your entire life. It's good to have bitcoin and other altcoins for the future. Invest in a long term, and don't forget to think what is the possibility and the risk o cryptocurrecy. Pasience and deep understanding is needed in bitcoin.
ariandrbz

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

yeah its good choice. Investing money in bitcoin is a very good idea. It could double your profit or your money. But don't put all your money to invest bitcoin because you to study first because bitcoin has unstable price then bitcoin is not forever.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

In my opinion I think it is not a  good time to buy bitcoins now.Because bitcoin price is too high and we are not sure if the price of bitcoin will continue to increase. But there is a possibility that the price will pump but you should risk that's part of bitcoin if you risk there's a chance that you will earn.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

Bitcoin is currently starting to rise up again, it's getting expensive by the minute or day. Although there still are
instances of fluctuations every now and then, but it is gonna pump more. Bitcoin is the ideal coin of investment
for sure, the range in prices is unparalleled with any coin til this day. It whiffs with profit and proceeds. But with
the standing price of today, it's expensive, it's more ideal if it was lower. You can also invest in altcoins, there are
plenty of options and prices are affordable as of the moment.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
Yes it is a good idea to buy for bitcoins and hold it for a long period od time. In that case you can have huge profit.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
Investing money on bitcoin is good idea but don't put all your money into it. Because no one can tell that bitcoin is a long term investment. So you can invest some not all and you can invest that you can afford to lose.  Thats why i don't like to invite to invest in bitcoin because i don't know what happen next in the future.

Me too. I do not invite people to join, but if they approach me and want to learn. I will teach them to the best I can. I am not discouraging them not to join, it's neutral. I do not encourage nor discourage. Though I have a strong faith in crypto - Bitcoin, but I do not want to put the blame on me if all things failed.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

If you have enough money to buy at least one, it is good and there is no wrong with it. We all know that Bitcoin is the strongest crypto as of now and it is very volatile. Sometimes it gets very low but it will eventually go up. Many will profit when the price is going up again especially those who invested.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

If you have enough money to buy at least one, it is good and there is no wrong with it. We all know that Bitcoin is the strongest crypto as of now and it is very volatile. Sometimes it gets very low but it will eventually go up. Many will profit when the price is going up again especially those who invested.
Yes a lot of chances are there that bitcoin price will continue to increase its price, therefore we should try to invest more and more money in bitcoin so that we can get benefit from the chance to make money, I think those people who do not have enough money to invest in bitcoin, so they also have still good opportunities to invest money in some other altcoin from where he can also make a good profit in a short period of time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

Investing money in bitcoin is a countless way to earn money through cash. Yes, bitcoin price right now unstable  and if you buy bitcoin and hold it, it will be a great way to gain benefit. You notice that bitcoin’s price is unstable, on that way you can buy bitcoin at the low price and convert it into cash if you think that is your actual range. Also, try to research, to acquire knowledge about investing in bitcoin.
I am strongly agree with you that it is the best time for you to buy at the low price as bitcoin is providing a lot of opportunity and this way you will be able to make profit, the potential of the bitcoin is very high it allowing a lot of investors high benefit and huge saving as an asset for the long time, it is being use as an online job by non-investors while it is a way to increase the money within days for the investors, so bitcoin is highly beneficial for all kind of people, get the fast and fine information about bitcoin and be a millionaires investor of bitcoin.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

In all investments is very risky not only in bitcoin, investing is just like gambling you may loose or win. Right now i have no guts to invest.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:43 PM

Investing in bitcoin is good idea. Because it can help to grow your money . But invest only that you can afford to lose because bitcoin is risky to invest the price is increasing and decreasing fastly
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

If you have money why not,you can invest some of your money on bitcoin it is a good choice.You can earn profit it may double double your money or more than if the market is doing good.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:29:50 AM

Bitcoin now become investment instrument for some people. Last year, bitcoin can give growth your capital more than 1000% and no investment can give gain like bitcoin, thats make people attracting to investing on it.
Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

If you have the money to invest, but investment is always risky, you accept it, then find it. Many people just take a few hours to become a billionaire by bitcoin, but many people fail because bitcoin down, take the right path. good luck
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

I think investing money in bitcoin is a very lucrative thing, as we know right now that bitcoin prices keep rising so many people believe that this year prices will reach over $ 50k, dare to buy now will make us get a big profit someday
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

I think investing money in bitcoin is a very lucrative thing, as we know right now that bitcoin prices keep rising so many people believe that this year prices will reach over $ 50k, dare to buy now will make us get a big profit someday
Even the price of bitcoin won't hit $50,000, it is very easy target for the price of bitcoin for the next few years. The price of bitcoin is very low compare to that target price and yet people are still skeptical but once the hype will start then that is the only time that they will buy so for me, it is better to be smart and buy now and once the hype started and the FOMO effect becomes effective then that is the time where we are going to make a lot of profits.
BeeKeeoEr

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

investing in bitcoin is a good thing because even if it doesn't become a digital leader it will simply represent value for the collection
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:02:03 AM

[/quote
Well they influence in future to investing properly by getting a money and buying all the things that they needs because bitcoin is very wonderful by earning coins,money and tokens, so they influence because its very nice and very work job oppurtunity
rebrokeOO

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:04:40 AM

It is wise decision for preparation in the future but don't put all your money in bitcoin because no one knows what will happen in the days to come in the bitcoin. I hope that it will stay for a long of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: