Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22731 times)
bechay20

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is good because there is possibility to gain huge profit but still need to be wise,just invest some of your money not all,just that you afford to loss coz its still in risk we do not know what happen in the future.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

There is many possiblety in bitcoin investment yet I do not suggest you to invest your all money into bitcoin. None can predict what will happen in future but when you invest you should hold for long time and I hope you will make good profit.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
As we know bitcoin is a part of investment its good if we invest it in low price and get profit when sell it in high price. Now bitcoin could use as a payment with electronic wallet method in the future many e commerence shop and offline shop will accept bitcoin as a payment to help the customer to pay their goods and services and with an easy method. In the future i guess using electronic wallet will more easy than now.it will help us to transaction many things.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
As we know bitcoin is a part of investment its good if we invest it in low price and get profit when sell it in high price. Now bitcoin could use as a payment with electronic wallet method in the future many e commerence shop and offline shop will accept bitcoin as a payment to help the customer to pay their goods and services and with an easy method. In the future i guess using electronic wallet will more easy than now.it will help us to transaction many things.
Currently the bitcoin price is already trading in a low price, therefore i think that investment in bitcoin in current time can be consider as good investment. Although risk is always there but still the chance of making money from bitcoin is much more, therefore i will suggest to invest money in bitcoin in current time and do not lose the chance.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is a very good decision of every individual as long as you have enough money to invest. It may seem scary, but know that it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin works. Bitcoin is open to everyone and it provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Investing bitcoin is probably the best idea i can suggest to you. Just by holding your bitcoin, you can earn a lot of profits in this business. Just be patience and don't rush in selling your bitcoins. Trust me it will be worth the price.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

we can invest in bitcoin,why not!!!as long we know its better choices because i know that bitcoin will be helpfull and challenging job to us...we know that bitcoin will be a good investing to have our own money...
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

Now that bitcoin is becoming popular there are so many people who wants to invest because there are so many ICOs that is proven good and when they in nvest it doubles their money but before investing be sure to research first about the ico you want to invest with to avoid loosing you're money.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall. This influence us in the future by helping us to sustain our needs and wants and to become a successful person in future
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

Yes for me it is good to invest some of your money in bitcoin because bitcoin has potential to grow in the future. your money will double if your lucky it can be triple the profit. I recommend to you to buy now because the price of bitcoin is low.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

Yes it's  better to invest money on Bitcoin rather than real state or keep it in the bank.Beware also that any kind of business  or investment  are risky especially  in Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin is ups and down too.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

I think bitcoin sounds like gold mining activity. bitcoin price movements are almost unpredictable, even have unstable high volatility. it can be said bitcoin for now is not safe to be your choice of investment instrument.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:08:00 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 08:00:40 PM by SixOfFive

Whats wrong in it. More and more people have Bitcoin, price will rise. I don't see any dis-benefit in this. The larger the community of bitcoin users, more is the growing opportunity of the crypto-market. I think this will open a whole new financial sector for investment which will support the world economy also.
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

Investing money on bitcoin is not an issue and it is good. Make sure that when you invest your money, you are ready for whatever happens because we cannot conclude what will happen to your money. It will gain a profit or maybe it will lose because the price of bitcoin is constantly changing and it is very unpredictable. I think investing your money in bitcoin is good but do not make it too long, just to make sure that it is safe. Many people using bitcoin and it is continously growing as long as they using bitcoin and if you think so, you can invest your money in bitcoin safety.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

It is a good idea cause those people could just easily earn by holding those coins and thanks to them bitcoin will be developing faster and we could pay by it in more and more places.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

Well it is pretty much affecting the demand if many people are buying many bitcoins. The advantage is on those people who already have bitcoin and holding, they will experience a big price invrease and therefore will earn profit. Another advantage is, while bitcoin is rising, more people are going to be interested and thus making bitcoin price higher and higher.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:38:03 AM

Investing in bitcoin is one of the  good way to prepare your future and for the family, bitcoin has really the potential of making soar in the world and i can sense that in the future it will become more popular to many, and community that supports bitcoin will increase and become dominant. And today is the best time to buy because the price is so low, there is a bit worry to bitcoiners but ideal time for buying to interested investors too.
jinxing

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:55:49 AM

Investing money on bitcoin is good. But do not all the wealth invested in bitcoin, though we know the most superior bitcoin but we can not predict the future. Any investment will surely have an effect on the future to be better and guaranteed. So do not hesitate to invest ..
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:19:55 AM

Investing in general is a good thing to do as it creates security slots for our future. However, it must be done in a smart way, especially when it is Bitcoin. You need to know the technicalities and market trend before venturing, else you might invest during upswings and sell during downswings.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

It is good to invest in bitcoin as bitcoin is stonger each day.  The massive adoption nowadays is a sign that it is good to put money. But, as usual in any investment it takes a lot of risks. Therefore, dont put all your eggs in one basket, because we cant predict its price of bitcoin.

Bitcoin crypto currencies are is too risky to invest all your money. For me i would invest the money that i can afford to lose and learned more about the investment process. This will be my sense of motivation.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: