Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22723 times)
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:32:09 AM

If you want money without labor then you have to invest money, invest money to buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin to make a very reasonable money if bitcoin gives you profits.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:51:00 AM

it would be better to invest our money in bitcoin. though unstable, at least we can still expect a profit of 2-5 fold. such benefits will never be found in other investments.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:57:49 AM

many people are investing in bitcoin because they believe in bitcoin, bitcoin that increases in value it will be a good hope to get a profit in the investment. If bitcoin continues to increase as predicted, it will affect the level of wealth in the future.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

bitcoin is the best currency among all the digital and physical currencies. I think investing money in bitcoin is the best decision because it is a well developed currency and it demand is increasing day by day and with its demand, its price is also increasing with the speed of light. I think investment in bitcoin is a good decision.
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

BTC is the new trend and the future exchange material.. Buy btc and start trading btc to earn more.. This is the best investment for the future .. Buy now as btc dropped last January.. Buy as much as possible and hodl..
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:23:46 AM

Investing bitcoin is a good idea, it would be great if you invested bitcoin a few years ago. Now, bitcoin is still attracting a lot of people investing in
bitcoin and its value has been steadily increasing over the years. You can invest in a small amount of money that does not affect you much if you
do not have the knowledge to invest. In the future, bitcoin is expected to increase, but that's only a guess, if you are a new investor bitcoin ,
investing a little bit of money will be a good choice for you.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:25:24 AM

They invest money in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin can generate fast money, but for the real investors in bitcoin they will help to get high value of bitcoin because of the law of supply and demand. So that the people who invest in bitcoin can help to get high price of bitcoin.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

many people are investing in bitcoin because they believe in bitcoin, bitcoin that increases in value it will be a good hope to get a profit in the investment. If bitcoin continues to increase as predicted, it will affect the level of wealth in the future.
believes the value will continue to rise. indeed this is the reason why many people dare to invest in bitcoin. now many people with large funds also invest here. it is likely that they believe the prospect of bitcoin is very clear
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

this is a good approach. that means bitcoin has begin to be accepted in the wider community. maybe affect the price spike or about the decreasing supply of bitcoin. the more buyers or people who invest with bitcoin, it will reduce the supply of bitcoin that maybe also affect the price of bitcoin in the future.

rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:43:10 AM

Of course it is a good aproach. Bitcoin is a good investment option. Bitcoin has a great future and this is a big opportunity for us since not many people know about it. So i suggest you to start now.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:55:46 AM

if we have a lot of money I think it's okay to buy bitcoin using fiat money because it's more efficient. but if we do not have enough money then I think we can buy bitcoin by following the signature campaign and bounty. when our successful signature campaign project will be paid by using altcoin then altcoin that we get it, can we exchange with bitcoin. even though a bit of bitcoin can already be used for investment.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
Investing money on bitcoin is good idea but don't put all your money into it. Because no one can tell that bitcoin is a long term investment. So you can invest some not all and you can invest that you can afford to lose.  Thats why i don't like to invite to invest in bitcoin because i don't know what happen next in the future.

yes I agree with you if we want to buy bitcoin with fiat money then we should use a little money capital does not sell all our assets to buy bitcoin because investment in cryptocurrency has a big risk but also promises big profits. but be assured that bitcoin will still exist and become a promising investment business.

Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
Investing money on bitcoin is good idea but don't put all your money into it. Because no one can tell that bitcoin is a long term investment. So you can invest some not all and you can invest that you can afford to lose.  Thats why i don't like to invite to invest in bitcoin because i don't know what happen next in the future.

yes I agree with you if we want to buy bitcoin with fiat money then we should use a little money capital does not sell all our assets to buy bitcoin because investment in cryptocurrency has a big risk but also promises big profits. but be assured that bitcoin will still exist and become a promising investment business.

Yes better to invest your money on bitcoin but don't invest them all, make sure that you still have enough left for your living just incase what will happen to it. It's like taking a risk so better forget your money after investing at least whatever happens you might not feel so bad about it.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

I think someone who rely on bitcoin to invest is very suitable Because in the business of looking for profits is very open so that when they are able to maximize the smallest chance of sure in meeting the needs of life is guaranteed and can be prosperous.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

Others are investing in bitcoin they put money on wallet and convert it into bitcoin. Maybe just invest an amount that you can afford to lose. We can never tell if the value always in high rate. Just dont put all your money in bitcoin.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

I invested some of my money on bitcoin, I believe in bitcoin, I've been investing in bitcoin long enough from 2014, I've tried trading but the results are not satisfactory, adding to my workload of the brain and of course I stress because several times suffered losses, but it can only cover the losses, not increase my initial capital to buy bitcoin, so I decided just save bitcoin and do not do trading
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

As itself says "invest" is kinda saving money for the future with sometimes the price rise up and sometimes down. So, it will be good influence I think if you do invest, but also you need to have a  good skill for invest.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

As itself says "invest" is kinda saving money for the future with sometimes the price rise up and sometimes down. So, it will be good influence I think if you do invest, but also you need to have a  good skill for invest.
You don't need to have a good skill to be able to have a good investment because skill doesn't matter in investing because as long as you have the patience to study and learn the right process of investing then you will be able to invest your money in the right investments at the right time and you don't need to have skill, overall.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is stronger every day. Massive adoption today is a sign that it is good to save money. But, as always in every investment, if you have income from real jobs you can buy Bitcoin every time you get a paycheck from your actual job, you will see the value of your assets in Bitcoin will grow, Bitcoin price increases rapidly and you can sell investment You are at Bitcoin when prices go up and buy back again when prices fall, many people expect Bitcoin prices to be higher than today.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

This is really a good approach becauze it obviously affects the market demand,positively. As more people are getting involved to Bitcoin particularly,investing into it,the demand is increasing which makes the market value of it more expensive. The increase on its value is what gives profit to its users and that is really a good thing.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: