Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22726 times)
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

In any type of investment don't just go if you don't have the enough knowledge to keep your safe in what ever happens in the market be prepared and equipped your selves, im not saying you cannot invest in bitcoin if you are not an expert from it, its just a precaution because you need to learn all the necessary things when the market reacts no one can save you fast enough but your self and the skills you honed up to the event happens and no one can fool you if you know the things happening.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
Investing our money with bitcoin is really good thing to do, Bitcoin is very profitable investment and i am sure that our money will invest on bitcoin will grow very well and there is no doubt that our future will be very bright with the help of bitcoin.

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

This is great because more and more users to invest, the bitcoin bitcoin will be more powerful and of course very good for bitcoin in the future, there will be at least a daily basis and that bitcoin transaction will not die

I agree with your comment, since it was year ago and everyone can see now, that most of the users who were advising to invest in bitcoin and were predicting that it will up in future - were right, since, after all that advertise campaigns, many of people started investing in bitcoin and in mining and in that way boosted bitcoin price in less than 3 months, from 2500$ to 19,500$+
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

Yes it is still good to buy bitcoin for now as long as you did not sold anything just to invest in bitcoin. It is not good to sacrifice everything just to invest in bitcoins because we cannot foretell what the future holds in bitcoin investment. Better invest in bitcoin the money you spare for it.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:18:55 AM

Such a general issue question, to the point that is difficult to reply with quality. In the event that you are keen on putting resources into Bitcoins there are such huge numbers of points about this on the gathering so you should explore a bit. Generaly, truly, putting resources into Bitcoins is smart thought and the future impact is that an ever increasing number of individuals will owe and utilize Bitcoins and consequently will be more spread.
cross_over100

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:25:41 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is a good idea, it's like your saving money in the bank and wait for the profit. No regrets on buying bitcoins, it truly powerful and helpful cryto coins that change your financial life.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

Investing money on bitcoin is good idea but don't put all your money, because no one knows if it is a long term investment. So I think invest in some investments.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:11:53 AM

Investing money on bitcoin is good idea but don't put all your money, because no one knows if it is a long term investment. So I think invest in some investments.
Correct, investing is good but up to the amount that you can afford to lose only.
Bitcoin gives a big profit on people who have invested early so that is the big inspiration we are putting in our mind now, let's be optimistic
with the future but we have to be realistic with the amount of our investment.
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:28:53 AM

it is a good way, because today the bitcoin price is going down, it is the right time to buy biycoin, you can hold until the price will rise.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:40:57 AM

Yes,I think that investing in Bitcoin is always appreciated by me.It is the smart choice where you can get more profit.You can earn a lot.It is also a good approach.The price will surely increase in future and you will able to claim more if you invest in it.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:51:48 AM

Yes. I do believe that it’s a good idea to invest money in bitcoin because it has gained immense amount of popularity among the people throughout the world and also it has gained huge amount of users all over the globe because of which its demand among the people throughout the world has increased a lot. But one should not invest all of his money in bitcoin as bitcoins prices fluctuate a lot and there is a chance of facing a loss. Therefore one should invest some amount only.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:21:59 AM

Yes, investing your money in bitcoin is good even we know that the value of it is low. Don't afraid to invest because you can hold your bitcoin anytime until you rich the higher value of bitcoin and I'm sure to you that get a huge profit. Be smart on investing and selling your coins.
BronxCats

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

The biggest thing for anyone new to Bitcoin is accepting the risk. Accepting the risk that they might lose everything they put into it, and this could either pay off or not. One must have the ability to live rock bottom, if that happens, and have a plan for that. Or they could just invest a small portion.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

Now the bitcoin is the good investment strategy and bitcoin will be more popular in the world if the value of this currency will stable and bitcoin is important to every one now the investment in these coins are profitable for the future. Bitcoin is the good investment tool for me in the present time because crypto investment is more easy than investing in stock market.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

It is really a good idea to invest in a cryptocurrency that gives you a possible good profit but investing on it without educating yourself is not a good idea. Bitcoin is known to be volatile and always risky when it comes to investing on it. So it better to learn how the cryptocurrencies works to avoid some losses in the future.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

Investing should always be done in context. First, understand how much risk you can take on and need to take on. This implies understanding your financial goals, budgeting for the future, and seeing how much money you really need to happily live ever after. Next, understand your emotional DNA and how you behave when investments lose value. For example, if you lose 40% of your overall savings, how do you feel? Will you buy less or more, and will you hold for longer?Assuming you are an individual and not a fund, let's put bitcoin in the context of your portfolio. Generally speaking, the bulk of your investing should be in the form of exchange traded funds focused on diversified beta. If you happen to have more money than you really need, then allocate that extra to an active strategy. Usually that is 5-15% of a portfolio, and goes into several asset classes like private equity, hedge funds, commodities or real estate. Bitcoin is just a currency asset, and is a speculative and unstable one at that. So it probably has a place as 1.0% or 0.5% of your overall assets, if you want to bet on the option value of having it be very successful. This may not be the most exciting get-rich scheme, but it is the most practical.If you are not an individual and are a fund, then you should definitely not buy currency. Instead, you should buy the infrastructure that makes that currency valuable and operational. This is why you see so much more activity around the blockchain and payments systems than bitcoin itself.
human2021

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

I think investing money in bitcoin is one of the good idea. I think this the right time to buy more bitcoin and then wait the price to increase and then sell it to make big profit. I believe bitcoin price will hit $30000-$50000 this year 2018.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

I think investing money in bitcoin is one of the good idea. I think this the right time to buy more bitcoin and then wait the price to increase and then sell it to make big profit. I believe bitcoin price will hit $30000-$50000 this year 2018.
Putting your cash in bitcoin is an extraordinary thought. Bitcoin is a decent site that you can contribute on. It will give a decent input sooner rather than later and would restore your venture more than you are anticipating. It is great venture in light of the fact that the cost of bitcoin is getting higher. You need to expect a more prominent wage with it. Beside evaluating of bitcoin, it has diverse reason that would most likely make you advantageous in your day by day life.
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

Putting your cash in bitcoin is an extraordinary thought. Bitcoin is a decent site that you can contribute on. It will give a decent input sooner rather than later and would restore your venture more than you are anticipating. It is great venture in light of the fact that the cost of bitcoin is getting higher. You need to expect a more prominent wage with it. Beside evaluating of bitcoin, it has diverse reason that would most likely make you advantageous in your day by day life.

Investing in bitcoin money is very good. It's a way to earn instant money. Investing is pretty hard. If we are persevering it can reap a lot. Now many people are keen to invest in bitcoin in large-scale profit money. It's a tired thing to do because you just wait for the right time to come back with the money you invest in. And you can also earn a large profit without any difficulty. so for me it's good invest in bitcoin because of its proper flow.
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

I agree mate, I also do it. I invest bitcoin and gold. I hope get alot benefit in end of year 2018. I believe it.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: