Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:53:32 AM

definitely i save bitcoin for my future because bitcoins are the best way of my purpose in my future to buy all i needed in my family and also i need a own house & lot .But bitcoin are fun cause of the topics we need to answer..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:01:21 PM

Who's the idiot who saves Bitcoin just for fun? That must be the most idiot person I've ever had to meet! I mean who does that? When money involves, all you wanted to think about is to make profit and save as many as possible, so that when the time comes we can use or we can we have a lot of profit. Like those people who've saved Bitcoin for like few years and now that the Bitcoin price have reached a very high peak, they've become millionaires, dude who would've though about that in the first place. It had been a a full proof that saving Bitcoin for future purposes is very effective.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:10:37 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
I save bitcoin for my future purposes. I know that it is better if I save many bitcoins.

Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

Saving bitcoin for future purpose is good if you have already invested much. Investing it still the best way to grow bitcoin. It would be fun investing and save for the future.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:17:27 PM

of course not for fun but for future purposes..i have to save my bitcoin because i have so many plans for my future..i came from poor family and i don,t want a miserable life..i want to give a comfortable life to my family Smiley Kiss
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:19:08 PM

definitely i save bitcoin for my future because bitcoins are the best way of my purpose in my future to buy all i needed in my family and also i need a own house & lot .But bitcoin are fun cause of the topics we need to answer..

With so much good news coming from bitcoin, me too are very hopeful that  bitcoin will increased vale in due time. Thats why I also save bitcoin for future purposes.I divided my  crypto assets for long term and short term portfolio.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

For fun! well who wouldn't be happy if bitcoin will increase much more value compared today that owning 1 bitcoin will maybe make you a millionaire someday?  Grin So I'm just enjoying the trend and try to earn more coins and wait patiently like planting a seed waiting for it to grow.

CoffeeForMe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

Bitcoin is  my hobby or for fun. But I save bitcoin for my thing's that I want and also for my future purposes. Because If i have family I want them they want like a toy's and I save bitcoin for my tuition fee in my school. Because I was only a student like other. That's I want to save bitcoin for my future purposes.  Smiley
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:48:07 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

I am saving bitcoin for future purposes because i wanted to have a wealthy life with my family and i will buy and provide all the things that they need. It dont use it for gambling because it is too risky and i might even loose what i have saved.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:51:57 PM

Im not going to spend my btc just for fun,  Much better if we spend it for good, Earning btc is not easy task for me, since i dont have enough capital to trade. My whole idea is to enter in signature ad and wait for a couple of months to rank up and join campaign. It took me a couple of days to sacrifice  and based of my effort of digging btc, Its kinda stressful to build some sentences, especially if you have limited idea. I therefore decided my earnings in btc should spend it wisely...
mdsharif

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

Surely, i save Bitcoin for many reason, it can help us in many ways.If you need any kinds of goods, you will pay bill by BTC.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:04:00 PM

of course not for fun but for future purposes..i have to save my bitcoin because i have so many plans for my future..i came from poor family and i don,t want a miserable life..i want to give a comfortable life to my family Smiley Kiss
use your Bitcoin wisely I'm sure your life would be better if you could use Bitcoin properly. Use bitcoin to build a business and investment or trading. Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
julslet84

Activity: 150
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:09:41 PM

Like most of people, i prefer to save bitcoin for future purpose, too.
by the way, watching increase of BTC is really fun already.
asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:20:08 PM

i already think about it and it's a good idea and i'm holding bitcoin. i want to save bitcoin for future.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:21:01 PM

For me if i am already on that situation i will save my money fror the future not for fun. .cause haviing fun is alaways there and you can do a fun everytime . We should save instead of wasting money cause sometimes theres a moment that we need a cash in a moment in a hurry situation. .well i suggest to save instead of wasting in a bad thing.  Or ways
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:42:28 PM

Definitely, Bitcoin should be kept for the future purpose. for me, Bitcoin is the most valuable thing so that I never spend it on any entertaining purposes. Nowadays, the price of Bitcoin is near about $3800 USD. so it is a huge for me.
if I make a further investment or trading with a single Bitcoin then it would be another profitable step but if I spend on any unproductive purpose then it will come to end in smoke. that's why I prefer to keep each and every Bitcoin rather than spending.
maxml

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

Personally I save it in the off-chance that the value will go up even more but I don’t know how likely that is to happen... I suppose I save up BTC for any financial crisis that may come up in the future.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

being practical at this time, i save bitcoin for my future purposes, why? because we all dont know what will happen in our life in the future. we all strong for now but sooner we will get tired and weak (going old). so instead of saving bitcoin for fun, like traveling, hang out with friends, and wasting bitcoin in some other gambling just to be fun, i do save my bitcoin for my future purposes, there are some other important needs to come in our near future.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:49:06 PM

Definitely, Bitcoin should be kept for the future purpose. for me, Bitcoin is the most valuable thing so that I never spend it on any entertaining purposes. Nowadays, the price of Bitcoin is near about $3800 USD. so it is a huge for me.
if I make a further investment or trading with a single Bitcoin then it would be another profitable step but if I spend on any unproductive purpose then it will come to end in smoke. that's why I prefer to keep each and every Bitcoin rather than spending.
Well, most of us here are saving bitcoin for future purposes because Bitcoin is an ideal investment place and hottest in the present time, the profitability of Bitcoin can bring us is huge if we owned many Bitcoin. Bitcoin is money, and I do not think anyone saves money for fun, they certainly save for the future, spending bitcoin on unnecessary things will waste a lot of our profits, so we should only use bitcoin to invest and make more profit or if we are not a good investor, we should save bitcoin as much as possible, our future will be better

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

If I was in bitcoin a bit earlier, I would have done it for both.. now I do it for future purpose and several experimentation.  Grin Sadly I wasn't in early and now it's about $4000 each, which I can't even buy as a whole..

Do not be sad, you are not the only one.  I know bitcoin when its price was like $500.  Although its price is smaller compared to $4000 now, I still do not have that money before.   

I would like to say I save bitcoin for future but I have no saved bitcoins yet.  I always spend them because I use it for my daily expenses.

Regrets always in the end but it is never too late to save again.
Treat out coins like gold but of course sometimes we need fiat for our daily expenses thats why we tend to spend our coins. But if not necessarily to spend just hold it.
I save mine for purpose, it is for securing my future. Having bitcoin now is a fortune.
That is true i also save mine for a purpose but main thing is for the future it is like an investment when you are having a hard time you still have something to cheer you up and make you something in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: