Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:17:39 AM

I save bitcoin for future purpose. In the future, I bet I will have a lot of problems to solve and especially economic problem. So Saving bitcoin is a  neccesary decision to live better after that.

This is true that future economy is not known but can only be predicated that bitcoin will have a high role in it. Therefore saving bitcoin is all the more important. Then again one must have some liquid cash in hand in order to continue the daily necessities of life and not fall short of them too. So controlled expenses with daily savings is the way of life as many of use agree to here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:58:45 AM

I save bitcoin for future purpose. In the future, I bet I will have a lot of problems to solve and especially economic problem. So Saving bitcoin is a  neccesary decision to live better after that.

This is true that future economy is not known but can only be predicated that bitcoin will have a high role in it. Therefore saving bitcoin is all the more important. Then again one must have some liquid cash in hand in order to continue the daily necessities of life and not fall short of them too. So controlled expenses with daily savings is the way of life as many of use agree to here.
I agree, bitcoin is really good for future. We should work hard now and saved a lot so when big pumps happen in the future we can enjoy it. Investing and having knowledge in trading can help us to save a lot.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 10:03:53 AM

I'm saving it for future and use to have with it when I was complete noob. Now I'm thinking about bitcoin as professional income and want to make it as the only income for my life. So intensity about earning bitcoin for future has increased in me a lot.

What I want from bitcoin is:

1. It should go up to 10K USD in five years.
2. It should be announced as legal currency in my country.
3. There should be ATM of bitcoin everywhere.
4. There should be way to instantly convert bitcoin to cash.

I'm having personal life needs which can be achieved if these points come to reality.
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:46:57 AM

Yes. I save bitcoin to my future. Because saving money for the future is one of the great habits of wealthy people. The rich is getting richer because of the way they spend their money. They have successful habits of controlling their expenses in order to grow their wealth. ... If you want to achieve your financial goal the most important step is to save first

I agree with you, save bitcoin for the future is very good then we should be able to save our daily expenses so as not to be too large of our expenses, if we want to always maintained our financial condition, should be able to control spending in order to achieve our finances, One of them saving or not open a business
Saitoshi00070117

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:53:49 AM

Yes. I save bitcoin to my future. Because saving money for the future is one of the great habits of wealthy people. The rich is getting richer because of the way they spend their money. They have successful habits of controlling their expenses in order to grow their wealth. ... If you want to achieve your financial goal the most important step is to save first

I agree with you, save bitcoin for the future is very good then we should be able to save our daily expenses so as not to be too large of our expenses, if we want to always maintained our financial condition, should be able to control spending in order to achieve our finances, One of them saving or not open a business
I think saving should be take seriously if we do want to gain profits in the near future and bitcoin is the best way to invest for you future as I understand that there's a lots of good opportunities since the value are still moving from time to time so for me saving bitcoin is a good option.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:07:30 AM

do not spend to much money that you have, having fun is need, but not necessarily we spent much money on it. so the best choice is for future. many thing that you can prepare for them, if not now (as long as you have money), when??

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:14:30 AM

There are many people saves bitcoins for fun because they will not seriousing it. They do saving, maybe because their friends was saving bitcoin even they don't the real reason. For me, I saves bitcoin for future purposes because I know that the time will come that I earned profit on bitcoins just by saving it.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:25:44 AM

For future purpose. To be honest no fun with bitcoin. I'm very serious about it and making strategic plans for my upcoming life. I want buy big things, which are not possible for me currently. I don't want to be out of cash or bankrupt in any situation or at any point in my life. I want to make very happy family. This is kinda personal and emotional and I'm preparing for all these with BITCOIN.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:42:05 PM

Bitcoin can be said to have a bright future, so if you want to get rich or at least get profit you can try to invest long term in bitcoin. The possibility to profit wide open because of the potential of bitcoin is very large in the future with the advantages of bitcoin such as decentralization, anonymous, fluctuative, etc
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:49:10 PM

I save my bitcoin for the future of my family since i know that bitcoin have a brighter future that will gives  wealth to more people. Also i have bitcoin for fun by just playing in gambling. Also it will gives some profit because i learn how to make income in the gambling just avoid greediness also by having good strategy. Making happiness while generating income.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

I save Bitcoin so that I can build a free school for poor children. In my country the schools are very rare because no one has invested in the school and the cost is very expensive
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:06:09 PM

I save bitcoin for future purpose I want to build my dream house 3 years from now but my savings aren't enough to support all the finances for that so I tried very hard to earn from here and I want every earnings that I'll be recieving in bitcoin will went to my house expenses such as materials or labor...it's very rewarding to see your earning goes to something nice and very useful i started investing on bitcoin and hoping to harvest good after 3 years
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:10:24 PM

I save Bitcoin so that I can build a free school for poor children. In my country the schools are very rare because no one has invested in the school and the cost is very expensive

I kind of doubt this statement. Maybe there are places in your country where there aren't any schools, and even if there is, it's just grade school. I don't think there's a whole country where schools are very rare. It's understandable that places where people live in a primitive way as opposed to city people will have a lot less funds.

Another reason why I doubt that your statement is true is because you are here. That means you have an Internet connection, and a smartphone or a computer. That means you are in a civilized place. Obviously you're not from a first world country and have English as your first language. You're speaking in English, that means you have learned somewhere, it's gotta be in a school. I conclude that you have schools in your country.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:15:25 PM

I kind of doubt this statement. Maybe there are places in your country where there aren't any schools, and even if there is, it's just grade school. I don't think there's a whole country where schools are very rare. It's understandable that places where people live in a primitive way as opposed to city people will have a lot less funds.

Another reason why I doubt that your statement is true is because you are here. That means you have an Internet connection, and a smartphone or a computer. That means you are in a civilized place. Obviously you're not from a first world country and have English as your first language. You're speaking in English, that means you have learned somewhere, it's gotta be in a school. I conclude that you have schools in your country.
I study in the city center. I have good learning conditions but in my countryside they do not learn anything, even if you live in my country if you want to learn you have to spend a lot of money
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

it's very noblr idea friend Imitative for everyone , Hopefully your expectations are achieved I also like that,, Let's share with the people who need it
I hope the bitcoin I invest will be of great value later on
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:48:49 PM

For me, bitcoin same as gold, worthy of a considerable investment option profitable. I hold bitcoin in hope can prepare an education fund for my child later if grow up.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:08:56 PM

No one in the world is so much free to invest for fun. Everyone want to earn money and lead a luxury and prosperous life in the world, so how can a man invest for fun. I have invested and waiting for an appropriate time to sell and earn money and bright future purpose and I hope that the price of bitcoin will get rise and will be proved fruitful for me.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:22:07 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

Probably both because I used to save my bitcoins for fun and the future as I see the value of bitcoin keeps appreciating and the future keep on shining brighter. I would say yes to that, let me try to save more bitcoins for the future. Few months ago, I was searching bitcoin videos on YouTube then I came across "Wence Casares" The founder of Xapo - He was saying, the value of bitcoin would get around $500k - $1m in five to ten years. Well, for me I'm going to say I'm looking forward to that because I'm gonna be rich, dude! Grin 
deejhay

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

for future

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:32:57 PM

well, holding and spending are lifecycle of bitcoin,
we acquire them, hold them for some time and when we are greatly in need of cash for whatever purpose, spending little of what you have and holding the rest for the future is what we are already doing,
but i guess there are those that save little and spend more.

fujyo86

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:52:47 PM

I hold bitcoin to help realize future expectations for better as well as seek additional income from trading with altcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: