Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price climbing fast again  (Read 9797 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:58:40 PM

It sems to me that we currently wait for the ETF @ 11/3 (13/3) and till that date people will keep on buying (I do that).
A few days before you may see the price go back down again, because people (me too) will start selling off in small batches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:22:34 PM

It sems to me that we currently wait for the ETF @ 11/3 (13/3) and till that date people will keep on buying (I do that).
A few days before you may see the price go back down again, because people (me too) will start selling off in small batches.
it is anticipated date of each person. because there will be a change that was fantastic of bitcoin prices. very high ascending or descending very quickly.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:29:26 PM

That's correct. The price will continue to go up or trade in 1.2k range until the launch and then it will depend on the news. If the ETF doesn't experience any setbacks it will go up again and if it does we'll have a panic sell. Whatever happens I think the price will stay above $1k or drop slightly below just to come back in a few days.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:43:30 PM

I think the 11th is the final day to take a decision on your gamble. Do you want to sell or do you want to hold? you must be quick and decide.

But don't forget that insider trading is possible, so we may see big pockets taking decisions before we do, which means we are fucked if we are on the wrong side.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 05:29:33 AM

I think the 11th is the final day to take a decision on your gamble. Do you want to sell or do you want to hold? you must be quick and decide.

But don't forget that insider trading is possible, so we may see big pockets taking decisions before we do, which means we are fucked if we are on the wrong side

It is not yet clear what current price spike has to do to with ETF approval and how much

It kinda looks like folks are searching for a plausible explanation behind the current rally, and the ETF question comes in handy, though I don't think it has much to do with the prices today. I guess no one seriously expects the ETF proposal to be actually approved. I remember when the price had been surging before the July halving but that event was carved in stone, so the hype was quite justified. The bottom line is that if the Bitcoin ETF doesn't get approved, we shouldn't really expect the price to fall dramatically. On the other hand, if it does get approved against all odds, that might give a tremendous boost to prices (in the future)

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:31:14 PM

But don't forget that insider trading is possible, so we may see big pockets taking decisions before we do, which means we are fucked if we are on the wrong side

It is not yet clear what current price spike has to do to with ETF approval and how much

It kinda looks like folks are searching for a plausible explanation behind the current rally, and the ETF question comes in handy, though I don't think it has much to do with the prices today. I guess no one seriously expects the ETF proposal to be actually approved. I remember when the price had been surging before the July halving but that event was carved in stone, so the hype was quite justified. The bottom line is that if the Bitcoin ETF doesn't get approved, we shouldn't really expect the price to fall dramatically. On the other hand, if it does get approved against all odds, that might give a tremendous boost to prices (in the future)

Opinion on approving ETF are divided some think its good other that is bad and it should not be approved. Many speculate that this will be downfall and to be honest i dont have opinion on this, will it be good or bad, Im more for let remain as it is for now.

For price change it might be with the fact that in China they again hold withdrawal for users. Dunno what they are doing but this is becoming really pain for users there. Read even that they are so scared that price will go down with this ETF approval that they want to cash out and invest after this.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:46:15 PM

Opinion on approving ETF are divided some think its good other that is bad and it should not be approved. Many speculate that this will be downfall and to be honest i dont have opinion on this, will it be good or bad, Im more for let remain as it is for now.

For price change it might be with the fact that in China they again hold withdrawal for users. Dunno what they are doing but this is becoming really pain for users there. Read even that they are so scared that price will go down with this ETF approval that they want to cash out and invest after this.

We cannot blame others to be scared since we cannot truly determine if ETF will be good to bitcoin or not since we surely doesn't know on what will happen to bitcoins if the said event will be accepted, but as of now we can see that afraid thinkers are spreading since bitcoins price at this time is collapsing and its already at its downfall state but I believe that its only temporary and surely will rise soon.

and I think china force cannot do anything to the bitcoins prices since I think mass adoption will hold the price and surely Chinese young guns will get a hard time to manipulate nor dominate the bitcoin scene.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:51:59 PM

We cannot blame others to be scared since we cannot truly determine if ETF will be good to bitcoin or not since we surely doesn't know on what will happen to bitcoins if the said event will be accepted, but as of now we can see that afraid thinkers are spreading since bitcoins price at this time is collapsing and its already at its downfall state but I believe that its only temporary and surely will rise soon.

and I think china force cannot do anything to the bitcoins prices since I think mass adoption will hold the price and surely Chinese young guns will get a hard time to manipulate nor dominate the bitcoin scene.
exactly! with or without etf value of bitcoin will move positively, we can't force those weak holders to stay calm and just hold while big whales are enjoying with their earnings, we should continue believing that bitcoin progress will gather more end users and it will make the value to keep moving up just give enough time and see the success.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 06:35:40 PM

For price change it might be with the fact that in China they again hold withdrawal for users. Dunno what they are doing but this is becoming really pain for users there. Read even that they are so scared that price will go down with this ETF approval that they want to cash out and invest after this

I'm really curious why some may consider this ETF as bad or even evil

In fact, I didn't meet such an opinion myself. Typically, people are quite positive toward Bitcoin ETF, and there is no lack in explaining why it is so, e.g. it will lead to price rise since many new people (and likely big institutional investors) may get interested in Bitcoin via this ETF. But I can't even come up with a single valid argument as to why it could be bad. People may indeed lose their money in the end if Bitcoin eventually crashes but that's market after all, and no one is guaranteed from losses (they can lose their hard-earned dough elsewhere)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: