Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:29:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the end of china by war  (Voting closed: March 18, 2017, 06:11:36 AM)
Yes - 2 (12.5%)
No - 13 (81.3%)
Unsure - 1 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a war against china the only option?  (Read 2866 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:11:36 AM

At every passing day Chineses oligarchs augment their power. The more powerful they get, the more assertive they are in all aspects.

A few examples:

Iran, the next north korea.
Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.
Job stealing in the west by total slavery and with 0 respect for the earth.
Continuous weapon program to reach parity.
The will to regulate and subjugate the market liberty and all aspect of life to the will of the cccp.

I see 0 peaceful initiatives from there. Only gaining time until they reach leathal superiority. If allowed to ger there it will be a war, they will provoke to expand. So or they are stopped now with still western edge and sent back or later in a more symetrical and ugly way.

Advantages: once chinese power is reduced to hashes, it will possible to restore sanity worldwide (iran, nk, authoritarian regimes, attack on freespeech, restore the earth, trade freely and fairly).

Otherwise they will continue to conspire ans weaken by all means the west.

A war with china will be over in a single minute, full quantic: 1billion+ Deaths).

The windows of opportunity is getting smaller everyday...

Please prove me wrong... but you can't, i bet.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:57:59 AM

At every passing day Chineses oligarchs augment their power. The more powerful they get, the more assertive they are in all aspects.

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.
The will to regulate and subjugate the market liberty and all aspect of life to the will of the cccp.

I see 0 peaceful initiatives from there. Only gaining time until they reach leathal superiority. If allowed to ger there it will be a war, they will provoke to expand. So or they are stopped now with still western edge and sent back or later in a more symetrical and ugly way.

Advantages: once chinese power is reduced to hashes, it will possible to restore sanity worldwide (iran, nk, authoritarian regimes, attack on freespeech, restore the earth, trade freely and fairly).

A war with china will be over in a single minute, full quantic: 1billion+ Deaths).

Their power is augmenting everyday but is nothing if they want to weaken the West. West is superior in many life aspects comparing to China, freedom of speech, freedom of trade, freedom of choice, freedom of vote to name some. Freedom cannot be weaken with augmenting power from China or Iran regimes. As long as we stand to our values we will be free and happy.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:10:47 AM

People like you should be exterminated to the last DNA on earth, your next generation if continued only a waste of air and resources without any thing to offer to the world.
Mo*on talks about 1B+ (human)deaths while killing ants on purpose is a sin, but what do you know anything about that?
Stupid clown talks about freedom and shows no respect to the freedom of living equally and peacefully.
I'd bet if you could just kill millions of people simply by pressing Enter on your keyboard regardless of their crimes or innocence you would've without blinking.
Why kill millions or a billion so some other millions could live? why not just kill you instead? how does it feel if people say lets kill this idiot for the sake of humanity's future? Cheesy
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:22:41 AM

People like you should be exterminated to the last DNA on earth, your next generation if continued only a waste of air and resources without any thing to offer to the world.
Mo*on talks about 1B+ (human)deaths while killing ants on purpose is a sin, but what do you know anything about that?
Stupid clown talks about freedom and shows no respect to the freedom of living equally and peacefully.
I'd bet if you could just kill millions of people simply by pressing Enter on your keyboard regardless of their crimes or innocence you would've without blinking.
Why kill millions or a billion so some other millions could live? why not just kill you instead? how does it feel if people say lets kill this idiot for the sake of humanity's future? Cheesy
Hell yeah, that straight to the point. Some peoples often say the war is the only choice and make tons reason to prove their point. Seriously, their reason doesn't make sense enough. Why can't people just stay peacefully, why fighting against each other? Such of waste of time, everybody should stay together and start facing the real threat, the global warming, building a better future for our next generation.
Flamma

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:39:21 AM

War is never an option. Do you think killing million of lives can resolve the problem? Lets think about previous wars, many people suffer, INNOCENT people. A war between china and others states is not an option. A good relationship between the countries not only benefits on every side but helps global economic growth and recovery.  I know that China expands their military forces but if they will start to ignite a fire. I believe that our planet will be doomed.
StefanReed

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

War is never an option. Do you think killing million of lives can resolve the problem? Lets think about previous wars, many people suffer, INNOCENT people. A war between china and others states is not an option. A good relationship between the countries not only benefits on every side but helps global economic growth and recovery.  I know that China expands their military forces but if they will start to ignite a fire. I believe that our planet will be doomed.
I believe that in our time there's no use for weapons of war. Economic sanctions are much more important and will not lead to heavy casualties. On the one hand the US is trying to counter China, and on the other hand soryatsya with allies and not curtail production in China.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:51:28 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

Their power is augmenting everyday but is nothing if they want to weaken the West. West is superior in many life aspects comparing to China, freedom of speech, freedom of trade, freedom of choice, freedom of vote to name some. Freedom cannot be weaken with augmenting power from China or Iran regimes. As long as we stand to our values we will be free and happy.

This is very easy to say for someone who is not at the receiving end of China's ambitions. Tell this to Vietnam who's finding no choice but to further integrate its economy with China because of the failed TPP. Tell this to the Philippines who's capital would soon be within striking range from the islands China reclaimed. I may not agree with the US nuking China but if China wants to be recognized as world power,  it must gain respect first and that would be hard to get if you can't even treat your neighbors properly. I'm for containment if just to show them that they must be responsible and they can't just barge their way in into other's turf.
Casanova18

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

This is very easy to say for someone who is not at the receiving end of China's ambitions. Tell this to Vietnam who's finding no choice but to further integrate its economy with China because of the failed TPP. Tell this to the Philippines who's capital would soon be within striking range from the islands China reclaimed. I may not agree with the US nuking China but if China wants to be recognized as world power,  it must gain respect first and that would be hard to get if you can't even treat your neighbors properly. I'm for containment if just to show them that they must be responsible and they can't just barge their way in into other's turf.
And how can you influence the actions of China? They pursue their interests and why they should take the interests for example of America. It seems to me that this was possible only thanks to ill-conceived economic position of the West. But I still think that China is now more interested in war with Russia than with America.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

Well, strictly speaking the other option is peace. I'd choose peace over war any day. If America wishes to make war against China I will try to explain to them the danger:

If all Chinese jumped off a chair at the same time, our planet will be pushed out of its orbit around the sun.

Think about it.
MattScott

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:35:17 PM

Well, strictly speaking the other option is peace. I'd choose peace over war any day. If America wishes to make war against China I will try to explain to them the danger:

If all Chinese jumped off a chair at the same time, our planet will be pushed out of its orbit around the sun.

Think about it.
Any war now would lead to heavy casualties. I think that currently it is only possible economically to win. In this sense, I have no illusions about Trump. This stupid President will not be able to do so. I am sure that the next 4 years America will soon lose its power.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:49:53 PM

Think about it.
logically speaking war is not the answer here, its been a heavy equip country that will battled together and the receptors are those who's small and weak but what will bring in return? still nothing compare to what will be loses, i think its better to keep humanity in safe and think for so many reason before allowing wars to happen.
JoltCola

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

War is the worst option ever. Haven't we learned anything yet? World War 1 - 18 million deaths then World War 2 - 60 to 80 million deaths.

War with China will produce hundreds of millions of deaths. Why do you want to kill so many children?

DeanShow

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:53:16 PM

Think about it.
logically speaking war is not the answer here, its been a heavy equip country that will battled together and the receptors are those who's small and weak but what will bring in return? still nothing compare to what will be loses, i think its better to keep humanity in safe and think for so many reason before allowing wars to happen.
Your thesis is suitable only for those countries that do not have Imperial ambitions. In the same China is a very large population and the state policy aimed at resettlement and the seizure of power subsequently any territory in the world.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:18:15 PM

Regarding China's ambitions anybody might have some numbers to present to us?
Upon how often the Chinese People's Liberation Army left their country for some adventure, invading other countrys?
Maybe a power point presentation or just some precise flipchart drawings, doesn't matter. Thank you.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:14:14 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

And how can you influence the actions of China? They pursue their interests and why they should take the interests for example of America. It seems to me that this was possible only thanks to ill-conceived economic position of the West. But I still think that China is now more interested in war with Russia than with America.

Everyone act for their interests. However, how you will play would also be affected by other players. Why do you think North Korea still haven't waged an all-out war against the South? Why do China whine when confronted by Japan, total opposite of it treats Vietnam?

As for Russia, it would be too big to swallow barring nuclear war (and who would want to rule radioactive ashes?). The best China can do against it is chip away by supporting separatists in the Caucasus and Russia would simply return the favor in Tibet and Xinjiang.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:32:10 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

War should not even be thought of at all because the amount of casualty will just be too much to bear. I see all the problems listed here, as basically based on leadership incompetency and attacking China might even mean that the leaders might not even be affected in any way. Its like someone shooting in Los Angeles because he wants to get to Trump, its just basically killing innocent civilians that knows nothing about what is being done in Washington DC. What should be clamored for is really change of leadership and not war...
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

Regarding China's ambitions anybody might have some numbers to present to us?
Upon how often the Chinese People's Liberation Army left their country for some adventure, invading other countrys?
Maybe a power point presentation or just some precise flipchart drawings, doesn't matter. Thank you.
The problem is not that the Chinese army crossed the border of other States. The problem is that the Chinese gradually occupy the territory of other States and when the number of Chinese in this area will be a great can happen seizure of the territory and then the Chinese army will be to protect its citizens.
Alexzap

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:58:10 PM

Now in the far East in Russia for almost all residents Chinese. I don't believe in the war between America and China. Rather China has any territorial conflicts with Russia. When China was already a conflict with Russia over the Taman Peninsula. The conflict is still not resolved.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

@ Masha Sha, I presume you'll be amoungst the first to sign up for some front line action?

or just a keyboard warrior Smiley

Alexzap

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:23:56 PM

@ Masha Sha, I presume you'll be amoungst the first to sign up for some front line action?

or just a keyboard warrior Smiley

Keyboard warrior is well said. Unfortunately, I know of another warrior's Twitter is Trump. He also says that make America great, but effective strategy he has no.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: