Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the end of china by war  (Voting closed: March 18, 2017, 06:11:36 AM)
Yes - 2 (12.5%)
No - 13 (81.3%)
Unsure - 1 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a war against china the only option?  (Read 2864 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:11:36 AM

At every passing day Chineses oligarchs augment their power. The more powerful they get, the more assertive they are in all aspects.

A few examples:

Iran, the next north korea.
Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.
Job stealing in the west by total slavery and with 0 respect for the earth.
Continuous weapon program to reach parity.
The will to regulate and subjugate the market liberty and all aspect of life to the will of the cccp.

I see 0 peaceful initiatives from there. Only gaining time until they reach leathal superiority. If allowed to ger there it will be a war, they will provoke to expand. So or they are stopped now with still western edge and sent back or later in a more symetrical and ugly way.

Advantages: once chinese power is reduced to hashes, it will possible to restore sanity worldwide (iran, nk, authoritarian regimes, attack on freespeech, restore the earth, trade freely and fairly).

Otherwise they will continue to conspire ans weaken by all means the west.

A war with china will be over in a single minute, full quantic: 1billion+ Deaths).

The windows of opportunity is getting smaller everyday...

Please prove me wrong... but you can't, i bet.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:57:59 AM

At every passing day Chineses oligarchs augment their power. The more powerful they get, the more assertive they are in all aspects.

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.
The will to regulate and subjugate the market liberty and all aspect of life to the will of the cccp.

I see 0 peaceful initiatives from there. Only gaining time until they reach leathal superiority. If allowed to ger there it will be a war, they will provoke to expand. So or they are stopped now with still western edge and sent back or later in a more symetrical and ugly way.

Advantages: once chinese power is reduced to hashes, it will possible to restore sanity worldwide (iran, nk, authoritarian regimes, attack on freespeech, restore the earth, trade freely and fairly).

A war with china will be over in a single minute, full quantic: 1billion+ Deaths).

Their power is augmenting everyday but is nothing if they want to weaken the West. West is superior in many life aspects comparing to China, freedom of speech, freedom of trade, freedom of choice, freedom of vote to name some. Freedom cannot be weaken with augmenting power from China or Iran regimes. As long as we stand to our values we will be free and happy.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:10:47 AM

People like you should be exterminated to the last DNA on earth, your next generation if continued only a waste of air and resources without any thing to offer to the world.
Mo*on talks about 1B+ (human)deaths while killing ants on purpose is a sin, but what do you know anything about that?
Stupid clown talks about freedom and shows no respect to the freedom of living equally and peacefully.
I'd bet if you could just kill millions of people simply by pressing Enter on your keyboard regardless of their crimes or innocence you would've without blinking.
Why kill millions or a billion so some other millions could live? why not just kill you instead? how does it feel if people say lets kill this idiot for the sake of humanity's future? Cheesy
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:22:41 AM

People like you should be exterminated to the last DNA on earth, your next generation if continued only a waste of air and resources without any thing to offer to the world.
Mo*on talks about 1B+ (human)deaths while killing ants on purpose is a sin, but what do you know anything about that?
Stupid clown talks about freedom and shows no respect to the freedom of living equally and peacefully.
I'd bet if you could just kill millions of people simply by pressing Enter on your keyboard regardless of their crimes or innocence you would've without blinking.
Why kill millions or a billion so some other millions could live? why not just kill you instead? how does it feel if people say lets kill this idiot for the sake of humanity's future? Cheesy
Hell yeah, that straight to the point. Some peoples often say the war is the only choice and make tons reason to prove their point. Seriously, their reason doesn't make sense enough. Why can't people just stay peacefully, why fighting against each other? Such of waste of time, everybody should stay together and start facing the real threat, the global warming, building a better future for our next generation.
Flamma

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:39:21 AM

War is never an option. Do you think killing million of lives can resolve the problem? Lets think about previous wars, many people suffer, INNOCENT people. A war between china and others states is not an option. A good relationship between the countries not only benefits on every side but helps global economic growth and recovery.  I know that China expands their military forces but if they will start to ignite a fire. I believe that our planet will be doomed.
StefanReed

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

War is never an option. Do you think killing million of lives can resolve the problem? Lets think about previous wars, many people suffer, INNOCENT people. A war between china and others states is not an option. A good relationship between the countries not only benefits on every side but helps global economic growth and recovery.  I know that China expands their military forces but if they will start to ignite a fire. I believe that our planet will be doomed.
I believe that in our time there's no use for weapons of war. Economic sanctions are much more important and will not lead to heavy casualties. On the one hand the US is trying to counter China, and on the other hand soryatsya with allies and not curtail production in China.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:51:28 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

Their power is augmenting everyday but is nothing if they want to weaken the West. West is superior in many life aspects comparing to China, freedom of speech, freedom of trade, freedom of choice, freedom of vote to name some. Freedom cannot be weaken with augmenting power from China or Iran regimes. As long as we stand to our values we will be free and happy.

This is very easy to say for someone who is not at the receiving end of China's ambitions. Tell this to Vietnam who's finding no choice but to further integrate its economy with China because of the failed TPP. Tell this to the Philippines who's capital would soon be within striking range from the islands China reclaimed. I may not agree with the US nuking China but if China wants to be recognized as world power,  it must gain respect first and that would be hard to get if you can't even treat your neighbors properly. I'm for containment if just to show them that they must be responsible and they can't just barge their way in into other's turf.
Casanova18

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

This is very easy to say for someone who is not at the receiving end of China's ambitions. Tell this to Vietnam who's finding no choice but to further integrate its economy with China because of the failed TPP. Tell this to the Philippines who's capital would soon be within striking range from the islands China reclaimed. I may not agree with the US nuking China but if China wants to be recognized as world power,  it must gain respect first and that would be hard to get if you can't even treat your neighbors properly. I'm for containment if just to show them that they must be responsible and they can't just barge their way in into other's turf.
And how can you influence the actions of China? They pursue their interests and why they should take the interests for example of America. It seems to me that this was possible only thanks to ill-conceived economic position of the West. But I still think that China is now more interested in war with Russia than with America.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

Well, strictly speaking the other option is peace. I'd choose peace over war any day. If America wishes to make war against China I will try to explain to them the danger:

If all Chinese jumped off a chair at the same time, our planet will be pushed out of its orbit around the sun.

Think about it.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
MattScott

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:35:17 PM

Well, strictly speaking the other option is peace. I'd choose peace over war any day. If America wishes to make war against China I will try to explain to them the danger:

If all Chinese jumped off a chair at the same time, our planet will be pushed out of its orbit around the sun.

Think about it.
Any war now would lead to heavy casualties. I think that currently it is only possible economically to win. In this sense, I have no illusions about Trump. This stupid President will not be able to do so. I am sure that the next 4 years America will soon lose its power.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:49:53 PM

Think about it.
logically speaking war is not the answer here, its been a heavy equip country that will battled together and the receptors are those who's small and weak but what will bring in return? still nothing compare to what will be loses, i think its better to keep humanity in safe and think for so many reason before allowing wars to happen.
JoltCola

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

War is the worst option ever. Haven't we learned anything yet? World War 1 - 18 million deaths then World War 2 - 60 to 80 million deaths.

War with China will produce hundreds of millions of deaths. Why do you want to kill so many children?

DeanShow

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:53:16 PM

Think about it.
logically speaking war is not the answer here, its been a heavy equip country that will battled together and the receptors are those who's small and weak but what will bring in return? still nothing compare to what will be loses, i think its better to keep humanity in safe and think for so many reason before allowing wars to happen.
Your thesis is suitable only for those countries that do not have Imperial ambitions. In the same China is a very large population and the state policy aimed at resettlement and the seizure of power subsequently any territory in the world.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:18:15 PM

Regarding China's ambitions anybody might have some numbers to present to us?
Upon how often the Chinese People's Liberation Army left their country for some adventure, invading other countrys?
Maybe a power point presentation or just some precise flipchart drawings, doesn't matter. Thank you.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:14:14 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

And how can you influence the actions of China? They pursue their interests and why they should take the interests for example of America. It seems to me that this was possible only thanks to ill-conceived economic position of the West. But I still think that China is now more interested in war with Russia than with America.

Everyone act for their interests. However, how you will play would also be affected by other players. Why do you think North Korea still haven't waged an all-out war against the South? Why do China whine when confronted by Japan, total opposite of it treats Vietnam?

As for Russia, it would be too big to swallow barring nuclear war (and who would want to rule radioactive ashes?). The best China can do against it is chip away by supporting separatists in the Caucasus and Russia would simply return the favor in Tibet and Xinjiang.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:32:10 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

War should not even be thought of at all because the amount of casualty will just be too much to bear. I see all the problems listed here, as basically based on leadership incompetency and attacking China might even mean that the leaders might not even be affected in any way. Its like someone shooting in Los Angeles because he wants to get to Trump, its just basically killing innocent civilians that knows nothing about what is being done in Washington DC. What should be clamored for is really change of leadership and not war...
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

Regarding China's ambitions anybody might have some numbers to present to us?
Upon how often the Chinese People's Liberation Army left their country for some adventure, invading other countrys?
Maybe a power point presentation or just some precise flipchart drawings, doesn't matter. Thank you.
The problem is not that the Chinese army crossed the border of other States. The problem is that the Chinese gradually occupy the territory of other States and when the number of Chinese in this area will be a great can happen seizure of the territory and then the Chinese army will be to protect its citizens.
Alexzap

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:58:10 PM

Now in the far East in Russia for almost all residents Chinese. I don't believe in the war between America and China. Rather China has any territorial conflicts with Russia. When China was already a conflict with Russia over the Taman Peninsula. The conflict is still not resolved.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

@ Masha Sha, I presume you'll be amoungst the first to sign up for some front line action?

or just a keyboard warrior Smiley

Alexzap

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:23:56 PM

@ Masha Sha, I presume you'll be amoungst the first to sign up for some front line action?

Keyboard warrior is well said. Unfortunately, I know of another warrior's Twitter is Trump. He also says that make America great, but effective strategy he has no.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:41:43 PM

Keyboard warrior is well said. Unfortunately, I know of another warrior's Twitter is Trump. He also says that make America great, but effective strategy he has no.

I thought trump has reduced tensions with Russia, got to be a good thing don't you think?
numismatist
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:11:22 AM

The problem is not that the Chinese army crossed the border of other States. The problem is that the Chinese gradually occupy the territory of other States and when the number of Chinese in this area will be a great can happen seizure of the territory and then the Chinese army will be to protect its citizens.

And how long would that last to reach US? Remember there is some water between, the greatest oceanic divisions called the Pacific Ocean.
I call bullshit.

numismatist
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:14:14 AM

That pic literally killed me  Cheesy
Maybe if we are capable of funneling our racist aggressions using keyboards only that could save the world from nuclear destruction.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:30:23 AM

There can be arguments for and against starting a war against China right now.

The argument favoring a war with China is that their technology is rapidly improving and after a few years it will be really difficult for the Americans to defeat them militarily.

The argument against the war is that China doesn't have the balls to invade Taiwan or Japan. Even in the distant future, the scenario will remain the same. Then why waste so much of funds and manpower in a new war?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:10:53 AM

The argument favoring a war with China is that their technology is rapidly improving and after a few years it will be really difficult for the Americans to defeat them militarily.

The argument against the war is that China doesn't have the balls to invade Taiwan or Japan. Even in the distant future, the scenario will remain the same. Then why waste so much of funds and manpower in a new war?

I've read before that US and chinks will not go to war. It was mentioned there that it is due to debt. But in my opinion, if that's one way for them to stop on their oppression, then why not. Provided that it is not just a sole decision of one country, it should be agreed upon with greater force and with good reason so the world won't feel sympathetic with them.

karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:35:40 AM

Hell yeah, that straight to the point. Some peoples often say the war is the only choice and make tons reason to prove their point. Seriously, their reason doesn't make sense enough. Why can't people just stay peacefully, why fighting against each other? Such of waste of time, everybody should stay together and start facing the real threat, the global warming, building a better future for our next generation.

This is clearly the answer,why do people think like war is only the solution?Im asking you what do war give to people?does it give any benefit?It will only affect the civilians and people do living peacefully and praying to have a better tomorrow.Seriously would you enjoy an environment where you can see corpses,blood flowing like rivers on ground,nonstop gunshots, and people crying?Problems are not solved by rage when it can still be prevented by talking peacefully why not try to talk and make an agreement.After the war there is no one else suffering its only us.I'm living in one of the country near China so if that war happens we are also affected and i really dont like the idea of that and im afraid that our country may be the center of that storm if that storm happens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ValeryBark

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:58:34 AM

Do not forget that all production in China exists because of Western technology. If the West will turn their production to China, then China's economy could collapse. However I am sure that it will fall and the economy of the West.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:54:35 AM

War is never the only option. Are you kidding? You talk as if those 1b lives were livestock. We're talking about human lives here dude and it's nit going to be simple as that. War at this point would most likely spell extinction for us if it goes full blown. I don't think this has been thought of thoroughly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lieldoryn

Merit: 272

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:13:22 PM

War is never the only option. Are you kidding? You talk as if those 1b lives were livestock. We're talking about human lives here dude and it's nit going to be simple as that. War at this point would most likely spell extinction for us if it goes full blown. I don't think this has been thought of thoroughly.
Call for war may be the only one who hoped that he had served somewhere in another country and the war can't touch it. Normal people do not want war. How can you wish death to people?
rokkiBalboa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:33:13 PM

Great words. War is not a solution to a problem. We have not given life to millions of people and we can not take it away from them.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:48:34 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

Greatest enemy of the west is west itself.

You claim that Chinese "stolen" jobs. How exactly? Wasnt it western politicians and corporations, which "outsourced" labour and technologies to Asia? Arent corporations and affiliated NGOs attacking free speech right where you live?

Or you believe that China somehow forced political correctness on the west? Poured millions of third worlders into Europe and America? That it created Iran or Russia out of mud and clay?

In one thing we agree, though. China is getting stronger and I see that as a good thing, because the only thing that this aura of invincibility brought to west is degeneration. Like ancient Romans we grew weak, used to the fact that our jobs are done by somebody else, our wives plowed by somebody more eager and our borders will somehow take care of themselves.

West got weak and perhaps only thing that will help to revitalize it - is external threat. Before it collapses upon itself.
TheAlgorithm

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:57:06 PM

No, it's about the only thing that isn't an option.  In a war with China, when both countries have enough nuclear weapons to kill every single civilian in the other country, there will literally be nothing left to win after that pointless war.  I don't think China is quite as bad as people make them out to be, but even if they were terrible war between two powerful nations at this point would just result in everyone dying.
tetrisbattle2

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:06:33 AM

really hard to say but now all the war going peaceful if war gonna start i think china will take action against it
but the main is the country open fire with china maybe just want their resources only
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:42:18 AM

It is quite sad that as we enter into a new age driven by technology and a shrinking global village concept, we are also going back into the past as powers outside from the influence of USA are gaining and regaining more and more interest to dominate others. The prime example is of course China which is becoming like a two-faced monster...one face is all smiling and inviting for all the world to see its beauty and greatness while the other face is sporting a demagogue stance with all its plan to get more and more resources outside of its normal territorial realm. And my country is both a beneficiary and a victim of China's expansionist and neo-imperialist policies.

The Philippines right now is facing a loss-loss situation and the Duterte administration is really finding hard to come up with a win-win solution to this menace created by China. We could not go to war as it would only endanger the country's interest and yet we could not allow the continuing intrusion of China...in fact just recently Chinese ships were seen in the area facing Pacific ocean which is clearly Philippines territory. China seems can not be content with its own land and territory and because it feels it is mighty and can not be easily barred by anyone in Asia it can now do whatever it wants to and can easily twist stories and come up with alibis no matter how laughable.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:50:44 AM

Lets nuke every one, this world is no longer a good place to live in.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:39:03 AM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

A war against a nuclear superpower is not an option, since that will only bring MAD to any country involved in that confrontation.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:29:26 AM

Do not forget that all production in China exists because of Western technology. If the West will turn their production to China, then China's economy could collapse. However I am sure that it will fall and the economy of the West.

The West needs China as much as the Chinese needs them. Without the cheap Chinese products (especially the electronics and pharmaceutical drugs), the living cost will go up in the Western nations. This can trigger a recession, similar to the one we had in 2009.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:24:49 AM

why was it posted? I am deeply shocked by the assassination of a rhino in a zoo recently.

Sadly I see an obvious correlation between:

And

It's always hard to express oneself honnestly and not rationalize behind lame arguments.

I have nothing against eating what ever part of what ever as long as it's made sustainably.

I think that a legal, regulated market should be implemented.

1. Wild rhino will die, and the horns will be left by the wild.

2. It's possible to farm rhinos in china.

By making the legal trade the only source of horns china and asians countries will get their supplies, without risking the firing wall, rhinos will survive, and it would create a new industry.

There are no common values, as you try to define them, but a constitution and a bill of rights. Those are defended by the widest and most lethal force in the world, because those fundational text of the american dream permit the capital creation necessary to create and sustain it.

For example shariaists don't care of your values or text, only lethality stop them.

Call for war may be the only one who hoped that he had served somewhere in another country and the war can't touch it. Normal people do not want war. How can you wish death to people?

You know certainly the most important sign that the chinese culture left to future generation? The round with half black/white and two reverse dot? It's a message on the real force of the universe... and it's capacity to transistion from one excess to a new path. You read it in the old testament, how powerfull abusing city went to dust.

The more endangered or extinct species they are, the more the values of human lives drop. The west or who ever may just be a conduit to forces way older than the oldest memory of humanity.

Front lines, lol, this so old school... it's bh now (beyond the horizon) and yes it's with keyboards...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:29:39 AM

Imagine a war between China and the United States. It can progress in to the third world war. Apart from a few neutral countries (may be India, Brazil, African nations.etc), the vast majority of the world population will be affected. That may be the end of the human civilization on this planet.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:38:55 AM

Imagine a war between China and the United States. It can progress in to the third world war. Apart from a few neutral countries (may be India, Brazil, African nations.etc), the vast majority of the world population will be affected. That may be the end of the human civilization on this planet.

You underestimate the us capabilities... if the world only knew, they would all surrender, and how to justify those expenses against the space aliens:).

Sustainable ennemy management doctrine.

squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:08:55 PM

Not going to be worth it in the least for the Western Powers, some may say the economy of China is ever growing and is going to amass to be something much bigger than the West could ever imagine. This is not something that I fully believe is true as people in China / government officials are just inflating the numbers of growth in order to make themselves look better.

A war between the US and China would really just be a complete destruction of all of China within weeks (days if we're feeling like Atomic bomb time) and even comparing non Atomic weapons to the US is also such a joke to even look at. China, alongside Russia are countries that have outdated military goods and wouldn't be able to stand up to the technology of the United States.

Not the only option though and really shouldn't even be an option due to the sheer devastation the west / US would cause to China.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:49:41 PM

Not going to be worth it in the least for the Western Powers, some may say the economy of China is ever growing and is going to amass to be something much bigger than the West could ever imagine. This is not something that I fully believe is true as people in China / government officials are just inflating the numbers of growth in order to make themselves look better.

A war between the US and China would really just be a complete destruction of all of China within weeks (days if we're feeling like Atomic bomb time) and even comparing non Atomic weapons to the US is also such a joke to even look at. China, alongside Russia are countries that have outdated military goods and wouldn't be able to stand up to the technology of the United States.

Not the only option though and really shouldn't even be an option due to the sheer devastation the west / US would cause to China.
You're so wrong. In 2016, China had 68 submarines, compared to 75 owned by the US. Subs can patrol along the shores hunting supply ships and vehicle transports for months without the need to refuel.
A country that decides to attack never sends 100% of their forces to the front, but a defending one can, so we could expect not more than 80% of the US military (probably much less) to go to China, while the Chinese would defend with everything they have.
The States could launch an offensive against a small country like Iraq, that doesn't have a strong navy, but reaching the mainland China while being harassed from the sea would be extremely difficult. Even if they could win, it would be devastating for their military. China has over 2 million soldiers (active duty), which is the most in the world. To defeat such numbers the US would have to consider the possibility of losing at least 1 million of their own people and at least half of their arsenal. No country is going to take such odds.

Eternu

Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:18:29 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

In something that you said I agree. But i don't think that its China fault that more and more job are done by the Chinese people. That is because they are the cheapest labor there is at the moment, and that is good for people who are paying. If they can get the job done, than why pay more... If someone doesn't want Chinese people working for them, that is ok with me. Free choice.
numismatist
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:21:47 PM

There are 81.3% "no" votes so far, the Blitzkrieg against China has run stuck somehow. Maybe most prominent person in charge been gone golfing over the weekend, again?

Lieldoryn

Merit: 272

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:44:47 PM

I am sure that war with China will not. Next economic war will not do. But the problem is that China's economy is slowing, it will automatically subside and the U.S. economy. To move production from China back to the United States and remain competitive with Trump will not work. Think Trump understands or begins to understand and does not know what to do. To win the election was easier than to govern. Welcome to hell Trump.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:52:11 AM

I am sure that war with China will not. Next economic war will not do. But the problem is that China's economy is slowing, it will automatically subside and the U.S. economy. To move production from China back to the United States and remain competitive with Trump will not work. Think Trump understands or begins to understand and does not know what to do. To win the election was easier than to govern. Welcome to hell Trump.

The Chinese economy is slowing down, and it is not going to get any better in the future. The workforce is ageing rapidly, and increasing pollution has caused the closure of many of the manufacturing units. And they will be no longer allowed to wage a currency war, with Trump being in power.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
Fireblazer

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:24:04 PM

The Chinese economy is slowing down, and it is not going to get any better in the future. The workforce is ageing rapidly, and increasing pollution has caused the closure of many of the manufacturing units. And they will be no longer allowed to wage a currency war, with Trump being in power.
Are such issues very relevant for people. Do everyone expect or think that there is a possibility of a war between China and the United States? I think that this is complete nonsense. Is there really any disagreement, because you can live and exist in peace with one another.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:18:10 AM

Are such issues very relevant for people. Do everyone expect or think that there is a possibility of a war between China and the United States? I think that this is complete nonsense. Is there really any disagreement, because you can live and exist in peace with one another.

You can't really discount the possibility of a war between the United States and China. The Taiwan issue is still simmering in the region. On top of that, there are territorial disputes between China and Japan. China is surrounded on two sides by numerous American military bases.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
Lancusters

Merit: 263

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:00:32 PM

You can't really discount the possibility of a war between the United States and China. The Taiwan issue is still simmering in the region. On top of that, there are territorial disputes between China and Japan. China is surrounded on two sides by numerous American military bases.
China has territorial claims to all its neighbors, but it seems to me that they would not start a war for this reason. Let's see how they act in Russia. No military action, and the whole border area of Russia is populated by Chinese.
pecson134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:24:12 AM

War is not the only option and probably not the best action if you deal with China. There is much an option in a peaceful way by having peace talks and resolve conflicts through diplomacy.I assume you know the side effects on having a war. It deals a heavy blow on the citizens it affected with.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:20:48 AM

War is not the only option and probably not the best action if you deal with China. There is much an option in a peaceful way by having peace talks and resolve conflicts through diplomacy.I assume you know the side effects on having a war. It deals a heavy blow on the citizens it affected with.
Do not be afraid of China and their armies. The Chinese are not the same as they were before. Even during the Soviet Union, China pursued a similar policy, but today it is a peaceful country that does not preach bad politics.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:24:13 AM

China has territorial claims to all its neighbors, but it seems to me that they would not start a war for this reason. Let's see how they act in Russia. No military action, and the whole border area of Russia is populated by Chinese.

In 1969, China had a border conflict with the Soviets, and the former was routed by the latter. After that, the Chinese have never tried any adventure on their northern border. And regarding the Chinese immigrants in Siberia, they are tolerated because they are temporary immigrants having no right to citizenship or voting.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
alucard23

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:05:44 AM

Not only would it be a wrong move, but it is also very unlikely to happen. Such a conflict could bring more harm than good to both sides. Governments now use other methods to solve impasses, such as economic sanctions and the like.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:43:57 AM

Not only would it be a wrong move, but it is also very unlikely to happen. Such a conflict could bring more harm than good to both sides. Governments now use other methods to solve impasses, such as economic sanctions and the like.

Yeah i think you're right. Hopefully the current qorld.leaders would understand that war is never really an option. It never really brought out any good if you look back at history and i think everyone should know better that it would be very foolish to consider war especially at this point where nuclear weapons arr available to a lot of countries

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:04:04 AM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

Yes we cant prove you wrong but I believe that you cant also prove that you are right. You have failed to establish facts and concrete evidences likning China to Iran and how will you back up your claims that China is weakining the west. There are no threats being made to China to all parts of the world and if they excel in business then it is not their fault. Let us not blame our failures to China but rather strengthen your country and your system on the field of economics, military and influence.
Barrymore

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:11:10 AM

In 1969, China had a border conflict with the Soviets, and the former was routed by the latter. After that, the Chinese have never tried any adventure on their northern border. And regarding the Chinese immigrants in Siberia, they are tolerated because they are temporary immigrants having no right to citizenship or voting.
On the Taman Peninsula it was really not a conflict, and provocation. As for Chinese migrants in Siberia, then look at how they destroy the forest and impoverish the land. There is already a lot more Chinese than Russian. China could well use the tactic of Putin and stand up for the Chinese speaking population. Or to hold a referendum on the accession of China.
bra4our

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:50:33 PM

In my opinion, its only China that have the resources to be the global superpower after the USA. War against China isn't the best of ideas, China hasn't shown any aggression towards the USA unlike Iran and other Arab countries. They are rather a great ally if the USA play their cards right.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:02:49 AM

On the Taman Peninsula it was really not a conflict, and provocation. As for Chinese migrants in Siberia, then look at how they destroy the forest and impoverish the land. There is already a lot more Chinese than Russian. China could well use the tactic of Putin and stand up for the Chinese speaking population. Or to hold a referendum on the accession of China.

The immigrants are not just the Chinese. They include North Koreans and Uzbeks. Most of them are single men on 6-month or 12-month work contracts. They go home after their contract expires. I don't think that there is any need to distrust them.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:18:24 AM

When the opium trade was taken over by the chinese domestic production, was a big lol moment in another failed western attempt... (east being the big ocean, and a bunch of islanders sitting on top of volcano).

currentbit

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:52:53 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

Do you call these valid reasons?

So you propose killing 1 billion+ people to "restore sanity"

I can only say that if there's one thing that is insane, it is you proposing this madness.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:52:54 AM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

Yes we cant prove you wrong but I believe that you cant also prove that you are right. You have failed to establish facts and concrete evidences likning China to Iran and how will you back up your claims that China is weakining the west. There are no threats being made to China to all parts of the world and if they excel in business then it is not their fault. Let us not blame our failures to China but rather strengthen your country and your system on the field of economics, military and influence.

As much as i agree with your post, weakening the competitor is ultimately a bad practice. Be the best and by the shining facts and examples, show the ennemies multi spectral strenght. Rising up.

However it's clear that the chineses backed the iranians nuclear conquest. Read their statement on this issue and the bullshit about non interferences.

Anyway, keyboards anyone?

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:28:56 AM

I think it's not a good solution, there are many other options that we can do than to have a war. war is only going to make us miserable.

..........///....../////..........
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 07:09:37 AM

Keyboard warriors, they control predator drones using keyboards and joysticks. They strike right into the heart of the enemy and it gives them heart attack. The enemy fear the skies thanks to these keyboard warriors piloting computer controlled Predator drones .

Weapons are going digital and the Chinese are getting more technologically capable. They now manufacture their own jets.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:54:18 AM

Keyboard warriors, they control predator drones using keyboards and joysticks. They strike right into the heart of the enemy and it gives them heart attack. The enemy fear the skies thanks to these keyboard warriors piloting computer controlled Predator drones .

Weapons are going digital and the Chinese are getting more technologically capable. They now manufacture their own jets.

Beyond the horizon. Anyway american warriors lives are too precious to be wasted when fully self aware combat machines can bring a new level of lethality. Add autonomous building of those machines and you get that converting energy to lethality in the most efficient and fastest way is the new paradigm of real modern warfare.

It's nice to have ideals of chevalry or what ever, but at over 100ms for human decisions making is quite slow in highly dynamic battlefields.

0 casualty war concept has been proven operational in lybia. Iron dome sol air interceptions is working back it by on site manufacuring of kinetic weapons and time comes to try the 60 seconds war.

In 1 minute a nation can be gone, without using wmds. Which nations can still exist after 6000 subwmds strikes? I bet you the second nation targeted will instantly and unconditionnaly surrender.

Flash wars.

Forester618

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:36:46 PM

Today, Trump meets the leader of China. At this meeting he plans to discuss with XI Jinping cooperation in countering North Korean regime. If Trump learned how to talk to people it is possible in relations between the US and China will be warming.
Eternu

Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:20:27 PM

Beyond the horizon. Anyway american warriors lives are too precious to be wasted when fully self aware combat machines can bring a new level of lethality. Add autonomous building of those machines and you get that converting energy to lethality in the most efficient and fastest way is the new paradigm of real modern warfare.

It's nice to have ideals of chevalry or what ever, but at over 100ms for human decisions making is quite slow in highly dynamic battlefields.

0 casualty war concept has been proven operational in lybia. Iron dome sol air interceptions is working back it by on site manufacuring of kinetic weapons and time comes to try the 60 seconds war.

In 1 minute a nation can be gone, without using wmds. Which nations can still exist after 6000 subwmds strikes? I bet you the second nation targeted will instantly and unconditionnaly surrender.

Flash wars.

Well said, the evolution of war and war technology has advanced, and it will continue to do so until there is no more wars. But i think that maybe is not possible because people will always fight for something, for more power and such. Who can tell what kind of robots and non human devices will we see on battlefields, and that is good, because there will be less human casualties, but at the end there will always be human casualties, and that is sad.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

I dont think that the Masha Sha is worried about losing our freedom: freedom of trade, speech etc. but is worried about the growing power of China.
I admit that I laughed so hard after reading your post, "As long as we stand to our values, we will be free and happy." that sound like a total bs in this case.

If China will overcome West economically ( it is happening right now ) then next milestone is to overcome us military.
im a little bit worried about china power too, not only from economic perspective, but also from military. Bitcoin is pretty popular in  China, most of the mining power is in China too.
If any country has +1 billion citizens, it needs expansion to satisfy the population, and to give them more free place.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:31:01 PM

The last war will be the warmongers vs the war technology. In short they will try to enslave a war intelligence... and fail, stupidly. There are 60millions nano seconds in a minute. A semi modern battlefiled is fully refreshed and resynced every nano sec... but ulimately even time become virtual, but only a guess.

What's fun is that the more trusting, loving, freeing, truth telling  and co toward a war AI the closer snd respectfuller it gets... on the other hand little scumbags trying to scam it will be in a very bad posture once exposed... lightning speed, and beyond.

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

I dont think that the Masha Sha is worried about losing our freedom: freedom of trade, speech etc. but is worried about the growing power of China.
I admit that I laughed so hard after reading your post, "As long as we stand to our values, we will be free and happy." that sound like a total bs in this case.

If China will overcome West economically ( it is happening right now ) then next milestone is to overcome us military.
im a little bit worried about china power too, not only from economic perspective, but also from military. Bitcoin is pretty popular in  China, most of the mining power is in China too.
If any country has +1 billion citizens, it needs expansion to satisfy the population, and to give them more free place.

The only real question of now is will trump offer gators or any native food to try out... i am sure that precolonization food had some interedting recipees... small bites only, it may be quite exotic...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: