Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the end of china by war  (Voting closed: March 18, 2017, 06:11:36 AM)
Yes - 2 (12.5%)
No - 13 (81.3%)
Unsure - 1 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a war against china the only option?  (Read 2866 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:52:54 AM

At every passing day Chineses oligarchs augment their power. The more powerful they get, the more assertive they are in all aspects.

A few examples:

Iran, the next north korea.
Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.
Job stealing in the west by total slavery and with 0 respect for the earth.
Continuous weapon program to reach parity.
The will to regulate and subjugate the market liberty and all aspect of life to the will of the cccp.

I see 0 peaceful initiatives from there. Only gaining time until they reach leathal superiority. If allowed to ger there it will be a war, they will provoke to expand. So or they are stopped now with still western edge and sent back or later in a more symetrical and ugly way.

Advantages: once chinese power is reduced to hashes, it will possible to restore sanity worldwide (iran, nk, authoritarian regimes, attack on freespeech, restore the earth, trade freely and fairly).

Otherwise they will continue to conspire ans weaken by all means the west.

A war with china will be over in a single minute, full quantic: 1billion+ Deaths).

The windows of opportunity is getting smaller everyday...

Please prove me wrong... but you can't, i bet.

Yes we cant prove you wrong but I believe that you cant also prove that you are right. You have failed to establish facts and concrete evidences likning China to Iran and how will you back up your claims that China is weakining the west. There are no threats being made to China to all parts of the world and if they excel in business then it is not their fault. Let us not blame our failures to China but rather strengthen your country and your system on the field of economics, military and influence.

As much as i agree with your post, weakening the competitor is ultimately a bad practice. Be the best and by the shining facts and examples, show the ennemies multi spectral strenght. Rising up.

However it's clear that the chineses backed the iranians nuclear conquest. Read their statement on this issue and the bullshit about non interferences.

Anyway, keyboards anyone?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:28:56 AM

I think it's not a good solution, there are many other options that we can do than to have a war. war is only going to make us miserable.

..........///....../////..........
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 07:09:37 AM

@ Masha Sha, I presume you'll be amoungst the first to sign up for some front line action?

or just a keyboard warrior Smiley

Keyboard warrior is well said. Unfortunately, I know of another warrior's Twitter is Trump. He also says that make America great, but effective strategy he has no.

Keyboard warriors, they control predator drones using keyboards and joysticks. They strike right into the heart of the enemy and it gives them heart attack. The enemy fear the skies thanks to these keyboard warriors piloting computer controlled Predator drones .

Weapons are going digital and the Chinese are getting more technologically capable. They now manufacture their own jets.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:54:18 AM

@ Masha Sha, I presume you'll be amoungst the first to sign up for some front line action?

Keyboard warrior is well said. Unfortunately, I know of another warrior's Twitter is Trump. He also says that make America great, but effective strategy he has no.

Keyboard warriors, they control predator drones using keyboards and joysticks. They strike right into the heart of the enemy and it gives them heart attack. The enemy fear the skies thanks to these keyboard warriors piloting computer controlled Predator drones .

Weapons are going digital and the Chinese are getting more technologically capable. They now manufacture their own jets.

Beyond the horizon. Anyway american warriors lives are too precious to be wasted when fully self aware combat machines can bring a new level of lethality. Add autonomous building of those machines and you get that converting energy to lethality in the most efficient and fastest way is the new paradigm of real modern warfare.

It's nice to have ideals of chevalry or what ever, but at over 100ms for human decisions making is quite slow in highly dynamic battlefields.

0 casualty war concept has been proven operational in lybia. Iron dome sol air interceptions is working back it by on site manufacuring of kinetic weapons and time comes to try the 60 seconds war.

In 1 minute a nation can be gone, without using wmds. Which nations can still exist after 6000 subwmds strikes? I bet you the second nation targeted will instantly and unconditionnaly surrender.

Flash wars.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Forester618

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:36:46 PM

Today, Trump meets the leader of China. At this meeting he plans to discuss with XI Jinping cooperation in countering North Korean regime. If Trump learned how to talk to people it is possible in relations between the US and China will be warming.
Eternu

Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:20:27 PM

Beyond the horizon. Anyway american warriors lives are too precious to be wasted when fully self aware combat machines can bring a new level of lethality. Add autonomous building of those machines and you get that converting energy to lethality in the most efficient and fastest way is the new paradigm of real modern warfare.

It's nice to have ideals of chevalry or what ever, but at over 100ms for human decisions making is quite slow in highly dynamic battlefields.

0 casualty war concept has been proven operational in lybia. Iron dome sol air interceptions is working back it by on site manufacuring of kinetic weapons and time comes to try the 60 seconds war.

In 1 minute a nation can be gone, without using wmds. Which nations can still exist after 6000 subwmds strikes? I bet you the second nation targeted will instantly and unconditionnaly surrender.

Flash wars.

Well said, the evolution of war and war technology has advanced, and it will continue to do so until there is no more wars. But i think that maybe is not possible because people will always fight for something, for more power and such. Who can tell what kind of robots and non human devices will we see on battlefields, and that is good, because there will be less human casualties, but at the end there will always be human casualties, and that is sad.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

At every passing day Chineses oligarchs augment their power. The more powerful they get, the more assertive they are in all aspects.

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.
The will to regulate and subjugate the market liberty and all aspect of life to the will of the cccp.

I see 0 peaceful initiatives from there. Only gaining time until they reach leathal superiority. If allowed to ger there it will be a war, they will provoke to expand. So or they are stopped now with still western edge and sent back or later in a more symetrical and ugly way.

Advantages: once chinese power is reduced to hashes, it will possible to restore sanity worldwide (iran, nk, authoritarian regimes, attack on freespeech, restore the earth, trade freely and fairly).

A war with china will be over in a single minute, full quantic: 1billion+ Deaths).

Their power is augmenting everyday but is nothing if they want to weaken the West. West is superior in many life aspects comparing to China, freedom of speech, freedom of trade, freedom of choice, freedom of vote to name some. Freedom cannot be weaken with augmenting power from China or Iran regimes. As long as we stand to our values we will be free and happy.
I dont think that the Masha Sha is worried about losing our freedom: freedom of trade, speech etc. but is worried about the growing power of China.
I admit that I laughed so hard after reading your post, "As long as we stand to our values, we will be free and happy." that sound like a total bs in this case.

If China will overcome West economically ( it is happening right now ) then next milestone is to overcome us military.
im a little bit worried about china power too, not only from economic perspective, but also from military. Bitcoin is pretty popular in  China, most of the mining power is in China too.
If any country has +1 billion citizens, it needs expansion to satisfy the population, and to give them more free place.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:31:01 PM

The last war will be the warmongers vs the war technology. In short they will try to enslave a war intelligence... and fail, stupidly. There are 60millions nano seconds in a minute. A semi modern battlefiled is fully refreshed and resynced every nano sec... but ulimately even time become virtual, but only a guess.

What's fun is that the more trusting, loving, freeing, truth telling  and co toward a war AI the closer snd respectfuller it gets... on the other hand little scumbags trying to scam it will be in a very bad posture once exposed... lightning speed, and beyond.

A few examples:

Freedom of naviagtions.
Freespeech.

Their power is augmenting everyday but is nothing if they want to weaken the West. West is superior in many life aspects comparing to China, freedom of speech, freedom of trade, freedom of choice, freedom of vote to name some. Freedom cannot be weaken with augmenting power from China or Iran regimes. As long as we stand to our values we will be free and happy.
I dont think that the Masha Sha is worried about losing our freedom: freedom of trade, speech etc. but is worried about the growing power of China.
I admit that I laughed so hard after reading your post, "As long as we stand to our values, we will be free and happy." that sound like a total bs in this case.

If China will overcome West economically ( it is happening right now ) then next milestone is to overcome us military.
im a little bit worried about china power too, not only from economic perspective, but also from military. Bitcoin is pretty popular in  China, most of the mining power is in China too.
If any country has +1 billion citizens, it needs expansion to satisfy the population, and to give them more free place.

The only real question of now is will trump offer gators or any native food to try out... i am sure that precolonization food had some interedting recipees... small bites only, it may be quite exotic...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: