Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀  (Read 297394 times)
atrain262

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 05:30:49 PM

However, I assure you that we're not going anywhere. We live here in Silicon Valley and we've been teaching Ethereum development (for free) to the community for close to 7 months. ... We're extremely transparent and our address (right beside NVIDIA btw) is all over our legal materials. You're welcome to take a look. We're here because we truly love the project and want to grow it into a real success.

We love to see pics or videos posted here of your "Silicon Valley" office.  Grin

The DevTalk video was a presentation by the Lunyr cofounders to a group of Ethereum Developers Community meetup members. The presentation was hosted and filmed in the conference room of our office. You can find the meetup information here. Compare the address on that meetup with the address on our materials. You can also contact the participants to verify.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

However, I assure you that we're not going anywhere. We live here in Silicon Valley and we've been teaching Ethereum development (for free) to the community for close to 7 months. ... We're extremely transparent and our address (right beside NVIDIA btw) is all over our legal materials. You're welcome to take a look. We're here because we truly love the project and want to grow it into a real success.

We love to see pics or videos posted here of your "Silicon Valley" office.  Grin

The DevTalk video was a presentation by the Lunyr cofounders to a group of Ethereum Developers Community meetup members. The presentation was hosted and filmed in the conference room of our office. You can find the meetup information here. Compare the address on that meetup with the address on our materials. You can also contact the participants to verify.
Really great intro to Lunyr.
Hope to see an in-depth explanation of Lunyrs internal structure soon.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
atrain262

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 09:48:39 PM

Really great intro to Lunyr.
Hope to see an in-depth explanation of Lunyrs internal structure soon.

If you haven't done so, please check out these blog posts written by Christopher.

1. https://medium.com/lunyr/how-does-lunyr-work-a166114047da
2. https://medium.com/lunyr/a-closer-look-at-lunyrs-advertising-system-101ddf82bf1a
3. https://medium.com/lunyr/why-you-cant-game-the-lunyr-system-8a2f05d41166

arnpham

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 12:34:32 AM

I like your concept ,and you have good progress.This is good project.Good Luck  LUNYR Team

Thanks! 12,020 ETH now.

ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:58:18 AM

Wow 12,020 ETH has been collected so far. I'm really to glad to be a part of this wonderful project.
Maybe I would like to invest some of my bitcoin to this project  Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:15:34 AM

Nice idea but it will be difficult to compete with wikipedia.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

How can I find the specification?
PoS? PoW? Min. Staking Age? Block Rewards?
have you ever read the ann ?
this is an ico no mining if you want to know more

please see the Crowdsale Summary
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:01:04 PM

I support the project because your team is really hard working. The local moderator told me that I started to follow.
I hope you will collect 25k ETH. Smiley

25K is a small goal, I hope they hit 100K. The more the merrier

As a participant of the bounty of this coin, I think I will be happy wherever we land but I'm still hoping that we reach the minimum amount. Because otherwise the crowdsale is a failure and all our efforts will go to waste. We are halfway through 25K ETH and only by then will I hope for better goals.

I think some are just waiting for the right time to invest in here. Since there's no early investor bonus, they are just going to wait longer since there's no difference on investing today to investing tomorrow.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:16:28 PM

I support the project because your team is really hard working. The local moderator told me that I started to follow.

As a participant of the bounty of this coin, I think I will be happy wherever we land but I'm still hoping that we reach the minimum amount. Because otherwise the crowdsale is a failure and all our efforts will go to waste. We are halfway through 25K ETH and only by then will I hope for better goals.

I think some are just waiting for the right time to invest in here. Since there's no early investor bonus, they are just going to wait longer since there's no difference on investing today to investing tomorrow.

Indeed, it the price of ETH goes down, they may exchange for Lunyr tokens. Otherwise they just keep their valuable ETH.
arnpham

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:32:28 PM

A lot of people are just waiting right now since there's no rush. I can also assure you that we're extremely aware and continuing to actively work to meet the minimum.

CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:38:03 PM

wikipedia has asked some years ago donation to keep running... story repeats its self and if wikipedia migrates /co-work to LUNYR , to the Lynar and back!
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 10:30:23 PM

nothing imposible, all can posible, in business market is big, this now only wikipedia, if luyr second placed about wikepedia business i think is good
same with google seach engine, another seach engine bing and more still get revenue from seach engine business
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:16:45 AM

wikipedia has asked some years ago donation to keep running... story repeats its self and if wikipedia migrates /co-work to LUNYR , to the Lynar and back!
They are asking for donation, almost every month, also they have a problem with "quality" of content, wrong sources, subjective info, and so on.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:52:23 AM

So the ICO campaign is also very important. People are still waiting. Maybe the last week will be the most important for the success of the ICO. The concept of wiki-like business is new in the crypto.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:53:38 AM

25k is not a small goal, as you can see, its not that easy to achieve that goal, maybe if a lot of investors put their interest on this coin because of early bonus, but there is no early bonus for this thats why its hard.
tiimothy

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:47:39 AM

Wow 12,020 ETH has been collected so far. I'm really to glad to be a part of this wonderful project.
Maybe I would like to invest some of my bitcoin to this project  Wink
i also invest some of my money to the project.good luck.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:51:33 AM

This target of 25k Ethereum could be really easy to accomplish if there was element of bonus at launching of the crowdsale. It is still very good and things seems to be moving in right direction though little slow but steadily. I also am quite help to see this becoming successful to transform new blockchain based wikipedia.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 01:58:29 PM

Now everything slowly slowly will move towards blockchain technology so having LUNYR generate an online encyclopedia is an excellent idea and I am sure enough will be raised to get the project off the ground. I saw many signature campaigns but I was most impressed with this project and decided to choose it for my activities. My Wife no doubt will want to do a blog review on LUNYR as well. Is it possible to purchase also in BTC? I see only ETHER as an option to purchase LUNYR.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:23:40 PM

I agree as this was my first concern, too.
BUT. Right now. There is no alternative to wikipedia! Also they face a ton of problems concerning the quality of content of the not so popular articles, payment of employess and servers etc.

Wikipedia is also known to be biased. They have what could be described as a pro-christianity-touch on their selection of content.

So imo there is plenty of room for innovative projects like LUNYR.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

This target of 25k Ethereum could be really easy to accomplish if there was element of bonus at launching of the crowdsale. It is still very good and things seems to be moving in right direction though little slow but steadily. I also am quite help to see this becoming successful to transform new blockchain based wikipedia.

True, the team didn't think through the significance of early investors bonuses, if there are to be like 20-30% starting bonus for participant the 25K minimum target would been reached by now, If some project can it $5 million in hours

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: