Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Itbox.com.hr | Funbit.us | Bitbox.site - All are scam  (Read 1268 times)
IGCGamers (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:52:11 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 04:42:01 PM by IGCGamers

Hello Members,

Matthias Kallweit from ITBOX.COM.HR Scammed me for (630 USD + 945 USD).  Let me explain the whole story here...

While searching for Dice Game Software Providers on internet, i landed on bitbox.site and contacted them at contact@itbox.com.hr on 23 december 2016.

A person named Matthias(Not sure if this is his original name) replied within few minutes and gave me the demo login details of bitbox.site

Since that site doesn't have good features, i replied saying i am not happy with the features and i would require a custom software with more advanced features.  He replied saying, he can develop a custom version for additional cost.  Since then, we were discussing over email about the features and finally they gave me quote of 2100 USD to develop a custom version(On 30 December 2016). They were willing to give me 10 percent discount if i pay bitcoins and i agreed.  

Please see the screenshot below:

While i took time to arrange the funds, i came across moneypot version and asked them if they can do a moneypot version.  Initially they refused indirectly saying, it is not worth it. Later they asked me if i am ready to buy both the version (both moneypot version and their version). I agreed and they said they can develop a customized moneypot version for 1710 USD. They also provide me a demo of moneypotversion which is Luckycrypto.com (They said luckycrypto is one of their clients).

Note: The whois information is updated on all their websites between March 5 to March 8 2017 including luckycrypto.

I never agreed for that price.  Immediately they reduced the price to 700 USD.  I should have become alert by seeing this itself.  But my bad time, i believed them.  

Please find the invoice below:

Please find the payment proof below:

For security reasons, i have not attached the contract here.  If the contract copy is required, i can show it in PM.  He was suppose to deliver the moneypot version on 5th March 2017.  But before he could finish the money pot version, he was very curious to start the next project.  He said he has to allocate the dates with his developers and hence he was pushing me to start the next project soon.  I should have waited until they delivered the moneypot version.  But again i have done a stupid thing.  Just few days before the delivery date of moneypot version, i went ahead with the second project and also paid.  

Please find the screenshot below:

Please find the invoice for the main version below:

Initially he asked me to pay the full amount in advance.  But i paid only 50 percent in advance.  

Please find the payment proof below:

After the payment, he replied acknowledging the receipt of payment. That was the last email and after that no response at all...

Please find the attached screenshot below:

They are not the actual developers.  Some developers might have developed the software to them and they were selling it i think.  Since they were unable to give technical support and customize it, they decided to close the shop and run away.  But still they tried to get money from many people as much as possible.  Once a particular amount was received, they escaped.  I think many of them paid between feb 25 2017 to march 2 2017.  Until every one paid, they were responding to all and once every one paid them, they ditched every one.

If any one in this forum stays in germany, please visit their address and check if they really had an office there.

I request every one who got ditched by them to post a reply here...
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daserpent1

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:23:00 AM

Yes, I can confirm this. All the info they provided seems to be fake. The VAT on the invoice is not valid. This leads to the fact that this was all preplanned.
IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:20:27 AM

Yes, I can confirm this. All the info they provided seems to be fake. The VAT on the invoice is not valid. This leads to the fact that this was all preplanned.

True.. Planned Cheating
danjamuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:07:15 AM

All fake
IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:08:52 AM

now their website is also not working.. 
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:52:58 AM

They are trying to erase their traces Sad
@bitcoinplay_xyz is online right now!
I'm sure he has a lot to read Smiley

IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:04:01 AM

They are trying to erase their traces Sad
@bitcoinplay_xyz is online right now!
I'm sure he has a lot to read Smiley

Yes they deleted all the traces.  is @bitcoinplay_xyz online now?  Hope he reads everything... 

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 10:37:24 AM

Tagged.

Yes they deleted all the traces.  is @bitcoinplay_xyz online now?  Hope he reads everything... 
I'm not sure why nobody posted the profile link in this thread or I have missed it; anyhow, here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=726116

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:43:51 AM

Tagged.

I'm not sure why nobody posted the profile link in this thread or I have missed it; anyhow, here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=726116

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 11:36:38 AM

Tagged.

It was.
I sent him a message with "congratulations"
He deserve it Smiley

IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:37:54 AM

did he respond?
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:21:58 PM

did he respond?

Never!

IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:41:37 PM

it is our badluck
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:56:14 PM

They are not the actual developers.  Some developers might have developed the software to them and they were selling it i think.  

If that's the case, someone from that group/individual programmer(s) must prove that they aren't the ones doing this. They should clear and reveal the person to whom they work for this script. Furthermore, AFAIK most custom scripts made are only offered to one license or end user which means, it is clear that they breach the contract specifically the rule of reselling.
topiOleg

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:24:50 AM

Hi, may I know why LuckyCrypto.com is marked as a scam here?

I recently purchased this site from the previous owner. I was made aware the site was originally created by bitbox devs and I almost got scammed by them too when I contacted them to get some work done on the site.

But I am in no way affiliated with these guys, nor is LuckyCrypto at this point. I don't know if the previous owner(s) were affiliated with them or not but I am not a scammer and as far as I can tell the previous owners of the site are not scammers either.

Please take LuckyCrypto off this thread as we are not related to them in any way.

IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:40:39 PM

They are not the actual developers.  Some developers might have developed the software to them and they were selling it i think.  

If that's the case, someone from that group/individual programmer(s) must prove that they aren't the ones doing this. They should clear and reveal the person to whom they work for this script. Furthermore, AFAIK most custom scripts made are only offered to one license or end user which means, it is clear that they breach the contract specifically the rule of reselling.

True...
IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:47:14 PM

Hi, may I know why LuckyCrypto.com is marked as a scam here?

I recently purchased this site from the previous owner. I was made aware the site was originally created by bitbox devs and I almost got scammed by them too when I contacted them to get some work done on the site.

But I am in no way affiliated with these guys, nor is LuckyCrypto at this point. I don't know if the previous owner(s) were affiliated with them or not but I am not a scammer and as far as I can tell the previous owners of the site are not scammers either.

Please take LuckyCrypto off this thread as we are not related to them in any way.

For moneypot version, they gave me luckycrypto as a the demo.  It is obvious that it belongs to them.  Moreover the whois and other information was changed on the same day for luckycrypto and their other sites.  I received your pm.  Ill reply to your PM with more details asap...
topiOleg

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:07:35 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 02:52:14 PM by topiOleg

I purchased this site from IronMarvel2, you can see the auction thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783707.0

I offered to BIN the site privately via private message, Ironmarvel2 can prove it if you ask him

ill wait for your pm so we can discuss further, or go and pm ironmarvel2 about it and he can prove that he sold the site to me, I have the blockchain transaction and everything to back it up!

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:01:53 PM

I purchased this site from IronMarvel2, you can see the auction thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783707.0

I offered to BIN the site privately via private message, Ironmarvel2 can prove it if you ask him

ill wait for your pm so we can discuss further, or go and pm ironmarvel2 about it and he can prove that he sold the site to me, I have the blockchain transaction and everything to back it up!

I saw the auction thread and there was stated that the new owner wants to remain anonymous.
Now you become less anonymous Smiley
How is working the website?  I mean regarding the tech part? Any issues?  The integration with MP is ok?

IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:29:52 PM

So ironmarvel belongs to itbox scam?  Might be this can be even a drama made by the IT box.  Just to make people believe that luckycrypto belongs to some one else, they might have created this darama.  Anyway i am not sure about this.  We shall discuss in PM.  Since i am a new account holder here, i have restrictions to reply the pms. I am allowed to reply only 5 pm per hour.  But to my surprise there are many pms.  Ill reply asap and we shall discuss...

I saw the auction thread and there was stated that the new owner wants to remain anonymous.
Now you become less anonymous Smiley
How is working the website?  I mean regarding the tech part? Any issues?  The integration with MP is ok?

Still its dubious. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: