Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking To Start A Small Business With Bitcoin  (Read 18941 times)
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:58:00 PM

How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

I don’t know if it is possible in your area but in a country with I see 100 bitcoiners that is available and must have contact with them and it should be trusted. I have a friend who have a group who exchanges they’re bitcoin to him at the same time lending some of it when they needed too.

I can’t see any chance of offline business with bitcoin other than that because not all country legalized bitcoin and when we see small business it will not be part of mining because it needs bigger capital so it can be categorised as a big business already.

So there you have it, this are legitimate option for those who have available bitcoin and cash in they’re holdings.

I checked his profile and he is from Mumbai India, may I know any good things for accepting Bitcoins for Eco green store.
I don't know whether Indians are able to pay using BTC or not, but taxes will be waved off.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:38:46 AM

How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

With this kind of business you need an online store or something that you can display your interest and to attain that kind of business then you need to learn programming. You can start small by creating a website and displaying your interest and services.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:21:37 PM

With this kind of business you need an online store or something that you can display your interest and to attain that kind of business then you need to learn programming. You can start small by creating a website and displaying your interest and services.

and I suggest that you sell your daily needs online and use a bitcoin payment system.
maybe with this will be a lot of its devotees
because in the present is going through the online store.
and you have the advantage with the method of payment bitcoin not yet many others do,
and if your marketing is successful maybe your online store will be global,
and that would be a good source of income.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:08:43 PM

I see that a lot of bussiness are being created by using bitcoin technology, and this is nothing new because i think that it is profitable for everybody, the employees earn easy money because the price fluctuation, and the  boss is earning money because of it's bussiness being well managed.
I started my own bussiness last year, but it was not with bitcoins, i use it with fiat money, but i sell some pre-builded computers online.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:33:31 PM

I see that a lot of bussiness are being created by using bitcoin technology, and this is nothing new because i think that it is profitable for everybody, the employees earn easy money because the price fluctuation, and the  boss is earning money because of it's bussiness being well managed.
I started my own bussiness last year, but it was not with bitcoins, i use it with fiat money, but i sell some pre-builded computers online.

In fact in modern time people are now converting their day business into online business,  and i think bitcoin is the best option for them to use for running such business, So bitcoin is mostly using as for online purposes, while in some places even some people have started bitcoin as medium for paying and receiving money, but a lot of business still have to start using and accepting bitcoin in their business.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:19:19 PM

In fact in modern time people are now converting their day business into online business,  and i think bitcoin is the best option for them to use for running such business, So bitcoin is mostly using as for online purposes, while in some places even some people have started bitcoin as medium for paying and receiving money, but a lot of business still have to start using and accepting bitcoin in their business.

It's not that they are converting it to online business but they are just adding option on how customers can reached them. And because online business are on hype right now, merchants adds some options that customers can buy goods at them thru online. We can it presently at social media platforms especially on Facebook.

But as a whole, I can't see much merchants or small time sellers that's adding bitcoin as one of their payment method. Hope acceptance of it will be noticeable as we progress.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:08:05 PM

For now i can used bitcoin as a business here in my area the problem is the capital i do not have enough capital to run a business also the other problem is the printing of official receipt which will be given to the customer after the transaction.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:40:14 PM

For now i can used bitcoin as a business here in my area the problem is the capital i do not have enough capital to run a business also the other problem is the printing of official receipt which will be given to the customer after the transaction.
The bitcoin is gaining the more value and the price of the bitcoin will be high if you will invest more and will get the more profit. The money will grow faster in the business of the bitcoin and will not be able to have the profit. The bitcoin is making the whole world to invest and buy sell business with the bitcoin. The impotence of the bitcoin is all about the time and the money so fix the time and invest your money in the bitcoin so your business will grow.
nichol@s12josE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:03:18 AM

i think online business is best for earning. infact now a days most of the people staying in front of Internet and doing their works. so it is time saving process. like bills paying, money transactions, any forms filling and some more other works they have to doing in through Internet. so i think online business is the best for earning. like giving adds and playing games in online and data entry and some more other small lot of businesses are available in the Internet market.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:39:31 AM

When it comes to the usage of bitcoin in the business, it's good to start it online small scale and further improve to make a bigger gain out of the same. In real world, making a business with bitcoin is profitable, but the same needs time to reach large user network and make earning out of the same.

_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

There are a lot of opportunities to start business with bitcoin but before start investment in bitcoin you should remember that you have enough knowledge about bitcoin trading. I suggest you first work with some signature campaign from which  you will get practical experience.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:32:12 PM

There are a lot of opportunities to start business with bitcoin but before start investment in bitcoin you should remember that you have enough knowledge about bitcoin trading. I suggest you first work with some signature campaign from which  you will get practical experience.
Yes the bitcoin is the best business so that a lot of the people are getting the benefit from it and they are getting profit. It is very easy to start the business with the bitcoin and to make the income with the bitcoin go higher because the bitcoin is getting expensive but if you will buy the bitcoin and wait till he price of the bitcoins will be more than double so buy and invest in the bitcoin as much as you can.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:07:00 AM

i think online business is best for earning. infact now a days most of the people staying in front of Internet and doing their works. so it is time saving process. like bills paying, money transactions, any forms filling and some more other works they have to doing in through Internet. so i think online business is the best for earning. like giving adds and playing games in online and data entry and some more other small lot of businesses are available in the Internet market.
If you want to start business with bitcoin I will suggest you that first you need to work with some signature campaign to get enough information then after that buy some bitcoins and get the feedback if its ok for you then increase your investment.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:15:06 AM

If you want to start business with bitcoin I will suggest you that first you need to work with some signature campaign to get enough information then after that buy some bitcoins and get the feedback if its ok for you then increase your investment.
Yeah for me as well it is the best suggestion ever because a lot of the people are using the bitcoin and the income with the bitcoin is increasing more and more so buy the bitcoin and then get the high profit from the bitcoin, I like to use the bitcoin because the income with the bitcoin will be more than double, bounty campaign is the best source of the money and in this you will not have to make yourself tired.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:34:22 AM

Well if you're a technical person just as I am, you can offer some services like software or web developing which requires bitcoin as a payment. But actually I never done bitcoin as a payment, hahaha! I usually charge real money for my clients. Maybe now I'll start to try offering my services with bitcoin as a payment, as well as you, if you're into programming and some stuffs like me.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:07:05 AM

I am looking to start a sound business with my bitcoins but not now. I have planned something for my future because now I am able to earn money because of the earning age but in the future when I become old and will not be able to work on computer for long time then I will start my own regular business with my saved bitcoins. In the future my only source o income will be bitcoins and that’s why I am not going to use or sell any of my bitcoins.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:12:50 AM

To start a business with Bitcoin, IMO, you should:

1. Have a plan first, if you do not have a plan for developing your business, you will soon fail.

2. To get started with BTC, you have to find out about bitcoin to avoid problems occurring during the operation of the business.

3. Hire people with good knowledge of this industry, they can advise, help you a lot of that.

4. BTC output is also a problem, if you want to withdraw cash you will have to trade through the BTC trading platform, you should consider before establishing a business with Bitcoin.

Good luck bro!  Grin
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:09:18 PM

To start a business with Bitcoin, IMO, you should:

1. Have a plan first, if you do not have a plan for developing your business, you will soon fail.

2. To get started with BTC, you have to find out about bitcoin to avoid problems occurring during the operation of the business.

3. Hire people with good knowledge of this industry, they can advise, help you a lot of that.

4. BTC output is also a problem, if you want to withdraw cash you will have to trade through the BTC trading platform, you should consider before establishing a business with Bitcoin.

Good luck bro!  Grin
Your all steps are indeed very good and this is the main thing you should be careful about the price of the bitcoin is increasing and a lot of the people are using the bitcoin in the case of the profit, not only me but almost all the people are being in this forum to start some kind of the setup so be sure you are having the proper planning and the value of the income will be high if you will get in this business, I would like to suggest the buying and the selling of the bitcoin.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:02:24 AM

If you want to start your own business daily payment is hard for it but that will be depending on your choice. For me, it's better if you've got enough capital, then you can do buying and selling of hardware. It's on a demand but you need to cover a wide operation in able to get a good quantity of customers.

What do you mean by hardwares? Is it computee hardware or mining hardwares? But if you mean mining hardware well i don't see some good demands on it since mining of blocks got more difficulty at this point and the one i see their is the owners of hardwares are selling it since they see that it is not worthy for them anymore and they will be eaten by electricity cost if they will continue to operate it.
[/quote

If start the small business and you will get the information for the business process and you will improve you self. But you will save the bitcoin for the future purposs. It will help to you business clear the issues. You will know the investing for the future growth and how to invest it will know for the start the small business. improve your self
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:25:07 AM

I think you can use the earnings from bitcoin to do the actual offline business in your life for the general public to feel it, a small example you can create a coffee shop or other business using the initial capital of bitcoin income for your business. It can make your income more profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: