Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking To Start A Small Business With Bitcoin  (Read 18941 times)
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:04:47 AM

Start small business with bitcoin   maybe we can start but before  we decide to make a plan  think first  .Using bitcoin  in business is good every people now using internet  gadgets  and others so why dont you try to a start a small business  using your gadgets like posting your product   online  in that way you can convence people to buy your product using btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:32:45 AM

You would like to have buy and sell business with bitcoin.  buy  bitcoin from others and sell them if the value will be high.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:41:45 PM

when I get bitcoin..but I'm building a small business for my extra income and my daily expenses .. for children have a chance
Yes the bitcoin is now the best source of the earning if you are willing to have the profitable business with the bitcoin and the bitcoin will give you the price worthy option, I am now enjoying the bitcoin value and the best time of the bitcoin is getting high and the bitcoin will give you the best value and the. If you are trying to make the bitcoin business you should use the buying and holding of the bitcoin.
When you have money in your hands you can start anything you want. Like general store, patrol pump, small production unit of anything and many more small businesses. For that you will have to hold your bitcoins for some more time and when the price reach to its peak then you can sell them out to start your own small business with your earnings. You will have to wait a little more.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:40:37 AM

Every business needs money , if you have money you can make big money ....
plan your business well even if it's a small business, think what you think the business is going well and make money and before starting it should be learned first, especially in marketing that you think sell and make money with what will be done in the business in select ..bitcoin is a solution for people who need capital bisanis or the other most important to have a high host and willing to work so that everything is achieved, small business if can run it with good and patient will definitely grow into big business ..
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.
Well if you have enough money you can open a small project where you can collect your income.
Or you can also join in the signiture campaign where you have a weekly salary.
And if you have a huge amount of money, and you want it to grow you can start a mining business. Maybe it is slow at the start but later on you will get all of your earning from it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:00:35 AM

How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.
i think more of the commentors didnt get what the OP means,
because hes english wasn't that good enough to understand.

I guess what OP says he Want to Borrow capital for business and he
will be paying daily or weekly if someone lend him..because he didnt
mention specific business yet he just want referrals.

I hope i am right,but if not ..better for the Op to put more details
in regards to his advices need its really hard to understand
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:26:39 PM

Whatever business you are planning to start, be sure that it is legitimate and complete with papers. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is highly volatile, its price changes too often and might affect the that you are planning to start. Know your expertise first before starting a business
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:47:40 PM

Whatever business you are planning to start, be sure that it is legitimate and complete with papers. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is highly volatile, its price changes too often and might affect the that you are planning to start. Know your expertise first before starting a business
Good point by taking the first step in every business to be started. Somehow, make sure you have enough capital to sustain your dream business. It's not only planning and different type of strategy. Be ready also when in comes of financial factor.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:17:27 AM

If lyou are looking for a small business you have to do is you look a place for a lot of people so your business is easy to grow because your business is right for your business and make your business easier and less fun You have worked hard and before you do a little business you need to take steps and ask opinions to your parents who know the businesses and your friends.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

It is to open a business or do business in need of money because with any money can be realized, if there is intention and high spirit and willing to work hard unyielding iti could happen. all depends on the person if you want to try there must be a way, and I think bitcoin the solution because bitcoin can make money and money can be used for business capital. besides before doing business you have to learn or master what will you make business so that your business grow and success

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

It is to open a business or do business in need of money because with any money can be realized, if there is intention and high spirit and willing to work hard unyielding iti could happen. all depends on the person if you want to try there must be a way, and I think bitcoin the solution because bitcoin can make money and money can be used for business capital. besides before doing business you have to learn or master what will you make business so that your business grow and success
The fact is that if Answer is essentially asked a question, then starting your business from scratch with Bitcoin will be quite difficult. The fact is that the infrastructure of the crypto currency is still not developed and few people use crypto currency to make the business successful. So you can take into account not only what you can do, But this is how much the crypto currency is popular in your region.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:58:06 AM

Starting a small business is a good idea, but it is not that simple. You have to consider different factors in order for you to make a good business. Your business must be attractive, and you must have a money to start it.
To make your business successful you need to workhard, be petient all the time, always think positive, trust, and have faith.
Good luck to your business i am praying for your success.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
bisectfinance

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

You could provide details such as how you plan on doing this. Will you be offering products and services for bitcoin prices? Or are you going to lend btc?
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

If possible, you can set up a trading site so that investors can trade on your trading site and you will get their trading fees. This is the simplest way to do it. You need a great team and professional to help you implement this project. I hope that you will soon succeed with your project.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
portotoi

Activity: 280

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

If you want to start a business be sure you are ready for any consequencies. but if I were you, you should do your business here in bitcoin no hassle no big effort to exert.

skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

Many businesses you can do with Bitcoin and even other Coins, such as making a store that accepts payments with many types of coins.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

if you want to do business will require capital that is money and business to make money, my advice before doing business you must have to learn what you will make a business and besides must master it and should be able to predict the location that you will make business and what business should that fits .. if i want to do business i want to open a clothing store and accessories for teenagers and see what they want and they will buy it ..
portotoi

Activity: 280

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

You can start in the trading the crypto currency. You can start here even a small amount for your small business. You just need to be watchful here.

Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

You can start in the trading the crypto currency. You can start here even a small amount for your small business. You just need to be watchful here.

Plans are available for free which will take you to the next level positively. Always get into a business where you are atleast have knowledge and experience in it for some times. Do not fall into a business unless and until you know how it and should work. I do have experience in loosing a lot in a business investing without being aware of ups and downs. So take much care before pitching into the business. Consult with your well wishers before sketching anything before. All the very best dude.

Applancer.co

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

Here is best Initial coin offering (ICO) list. you can choose your best ICO for investment.

Here is list:https://www.applancer.co/ico-list

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: