Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking To Start A Small Business With Bitcoin  (Read 18941 times)
ICOGuide

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:04:39 AM

Do you mean you want to accept cryptocurrency as payment for your business or do you want to run a company in the blockchain industry?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:56:24 AM

How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

So, you can start sell different drink or fresh fruits for btc.
Also you can open delivery items for btc, from point A to point B.
Good luck!

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

First thing to do is look for an opensource connection that can let you earn bitcoins in the transaction to be connected in your website. Next thing is look for a programmer who can develop your website and place all your things that you want to sell for bitcoin currency.

andamers

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:58:45 AM

Learn BBcode Because many users now join to this site and start ads   for Signature
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:07:30 PM

I think you can use the earnings from bitcoin to do the actual offline business in your life for the general public to feel it, a small example you can create a coffee shop or other business using the initial capital of bitcoin income for your business. It can make your income more profitable.
Starting off some other new business from the amount of profit which you are getting by investing your money into bitcoin is a wonderful idea. I will suggest you to go for investing your amount of money into real estate business as this is going to more profitable one. This will help you in making better earnings and it will help you live a comfortable life. You only need to manage the things well.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

i think it is easy to start a new small scale business with bitcoin there are a number of businesses which can be started through bitcoin and that will be the promotion factor for bitcoin. like if you start a shop through bitcoin the people will come to your shop and they will pay you each kind of money you can allow them to pay you bitcoin as well and through this you will earn bitcoin as well.

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:49:35 PM

So, you can start sell different drink or fresh fruits for btc.
Also you can open delivery items for btc, from point A to point B.
Good luck!
It is right that this is easy to start the business with the bitcoin and a lot of the people are doing the bitcoin online business, I am sure your business will rock in the future. You will see in the future people will use the bitcoin and the payment of the bitcoin will be easy to pay hand the profit will be high. Bitcoin is being use as the payment in Switzerland and the payment is easy to pay for the huge profit.

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:36:05 AM

I think there are all sorts of small businesses that we can start with bitcoin, if you try to open an online business pay attention and plan as best as possible what they want to offer and sell to them, try to make it as attractive as possible so that many consumers are interested, or maybe you want to open an offline business with a bit of capital from bitcoin I think a business that can be tried is to make a simple restaurant or you can make a coffee shop, it might be a great place to gather and drink coffee
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:23:01 AM

starting a small business is easy, with btc you can start your own investment, or you can sell your talent like design or anything else. If you want quick results then you can focus on investing
Yeah it is very good idea and now a lot of the people are very talented and it is very easy for them to get in the bitcoin and to earn the money, now it is very important to have the proper money if you want o spend the easy and the simple life because a lot of the people are investing the money in bitcoin and they are developing the different sites and are getting the money so it is very easy now.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:46:09 PM

starting a small business is easy, with btc you can start your own investment, or you can sell your talent like design or anything else. If you want quick results then you can focus on investing
Yeah it is very good idea and now a lot of the people are very talented and it is very easy for them to get in the bitcoin and to earn the money, now it is very important to have the proper money if you want o spend the easy and the simple life because a lot of the people are investing the money in bitcoin and they are developing the different sites and are getting the money so it is very easy now.
Yeah there is no doubt in it that all the people are very talented and they are having the guts to do the better and the income of the bitcoin will be the best thing about the bitcoin, I am having the regular source for the bitcoin earning and the site for the bitcoin payment is now available for the people who are earning from it day by day, the bitcoin best business is the buying and selling of the bitcoin.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:51:22 AM

Yeah there is no doubt in it that all the people are very talented and they are having the guts to do the better and the income of the bitcoin will be the best thing about the bitcoin, I am having the regular source for the bitcoin earning and the site for the bitcoin payment is now available for the people who are earning from it day by day, the bitcoin best business is the buying and selling of the bitcoin.
That's right I know that people can do anything to earn some money or bitcoin, moreover some people are having a lot of idea on how they can handle or manage their bitcoin especially into business. I'm if businessman or some people create a business I know it will gonna be successful.
Because most of the people are wants to earn a lot of bitcoin, I know they can create a small or large business using crypto currency.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:18:19 AM

The trend of starting a online business and to start accepting bitcoin in shops is now increasing, In fact in most of the areas the number of bitcoin users are now increasing and therefore we can hope that such business where people will also start accepting bitcoin will become more profitable. The young generation choice is already online shopping and businesses therefore I think they will like to choose bitcoin for their business as an online payment method.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:36:07 AM

i think it is easy to start a new small scale business with bitcoin there are a number of businesses which can be started through bitcoin and that will be the promotion factor for bitcoin. like if you start a shop through bitcoin the people will come to your shop and they will pay you each kind of money you can allow them to pay you bitcoin as well and through this you will earn bitcoin as well.
There are absolutely huge number of them and it is only left for the person in question to do some research on what can move very fast in as much as you are tying down your capital for it. If it moves pretty fast, you can earn much more back at the end and then you have a customer loyalty and you keep getting more every day, week or month to even buy more bitcoin for storage.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:20:26 AM

Starting a business made with bitcoin payments means you can receive service by payment method using bitcoin just take one example by opening an online shopping site in the form of goods or the other. so I mean you can start an online business with payments using bitcoin and I think before you do business activities you will do should think carefully in advance so that you do not lose when you start the business. I say so because of the method of payment made with bitcoin there will be two possibilities that you can gain and lose. you may lose due to the bitcoin stability that tends to be unstable and I think you will get a loss when you sell the goods when the bitcoin price is decreasing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

Every business needs one plan first. Make a plan , study the market, read a lot, think what can you offer that others don't until know and then start applying your plan. That is a must for every business starter. There are quite a lot of ways to earn through bitcoin , you just need to be creative.
I have a little small business plan for additional and activity or work .. and I want to run the business from bitcoin results, I want to make distro and accessories from below or from makeshift capital and I will increase from the results bitcoin .. because I am sure with my association they will appreciate my efforts and buy it and can i sell online too ..
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:09:20 PM

Every business needs one plan first. Make a plan , study the market, read a lot, think what can you offer that others don't until know and then start applying your plan. That is a must for every business starter. There are quite a lot of ways to earn through bitcoin , you just need to be creative.
I have a little small business plan for additional and activity or work .. and I want to run the business from bitcoin results, I want to make distro and accessories from below or from makeshift capital and I will increase from the results bitcoin .. because I am sure with my association they will appreciate my efforts and buy it and can i sell online too ..

It's a good move. Try to advertise your business most as possible on Social Medias saying you accept Bitcoin and if people don't know what it is, explain them. I don't know if you business is virtual only or physical too, but you can put a sign on your place if you have one with that message: "Bitcoin accepted here" and the BTC logo. If it's a touristic area the chances of success increase, as there are some tourists travelling the world and spending Bitcoins where it's accepted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:43:44 PM

The trend of starting a online business and to start accepting bitcoin in shops is now increasing, In fact in most of the areas the number of bitcoin users are now increasing and therefore we can hope that such business where people will also start accepting bitcoin will become more profitable. The young generation choice is already online shopping and businesses therefore I think they will like to choose bitcoin for their business as an online payment method.
Yeah it is the 100% true because now a lot of the people are willing to start the online shopping and the service cards and the debates cards are being use fir the online shopping, for me the bitcoin payment is the best and the easy source for the payment and he income of the bitcoin is now getting high day by day, bitcoin is the best source for the payment and the increment will be high more and more.

kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

Who told you that BTC can help you sell your talent? Big lie dude, cause BTC doesn’t help you sell your talent. Talent is something you sell out to big business companies physically and not online cause there is no site that says sell your talent online. But if you want something that can help you start up a business, your own business, then Bitcoin is your best option. I have used the money I got from it to improve my business.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:20:17 PM

Starting business depends upon the availability and volume of capital. Small business means less capital will be needed. But the other thing is locality and the business nature some items are very expensive and that need lots of investment while other are less prices and are used by many people around. You should first decide what to start and how much money you have for stating a business.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:02:54 AM

Who told you that BTC can help you sell your talent? Big lie dude, cause BTC doesn’t help you sell your talent. Talent is something you sell out to big business companies physically and not online cause there is no site that says sell your talent online. But if you want something that can help you start up a business, your own business, then Bitcoin is your best option. I have used the money I got from it to improve my business.
It is appreciable that with bitcoin one can start a small business. I really like this and selling your talent has nothing to do with your bitcoin because selling your experience or talents will be only in job for other because you will use your talents for other people and they will pay you against your talent and experience. If you want to start your own business then you will use your talent for yourself and not for any other person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: