Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cyrus HELP My Legendary account was hacked  (Read 2980 times)
VeryFunnny (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:29:01 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 05:05:49 PM by VeryFunnny

Hi all.May be anyonecanhelp me here. More than two years from newbie to Legendary with +60 trust points and few active topics ,that needs to be updated now. :(My account mellon was hacked and im have a problem with recover access to it. Im post that by my reserce account now. Exactly problem in Bitcoin addresses that im share in my profile information and in my post by mellon account.(associated Bitcoin addresses with account). For recovery ,like theymos write in his instruction needs a sent him or Cyrus PM ,that have a form of sign message from  any Bitcoin addresses that can be associated with account,that was hacked and needs to recove[Suspicious link removed] gace a access to all addresses that was share by me and that im set in my profile info(1Pkwx28nCj4NNrWXkagoMTTVshiyDb88d5) ,but its all addresses that belongs to exchanges. Im sending requests to support of Bittrex and Yobit with ask to sign message by my adress,but Yobit still "In progress", Bittrex answer that they are not sign messages belong to Bittrex and its impossible to me ,like its you can see on screenshot.Administrators of the  forum theymos,Cyrus,hilariousandco not answer to my requests ,without signature that can be verify and where im send them all that info about my problem.

Im sending to administrators new request about recoverywith sign message of  my own Bitcoin address that was confirm by another members of forum.But its steel no answer. Im already can sending to them sign messages from my altcoins desktop wallets weith addresses that associated with my Legendary account via my posts,if they are ask it. But im dont know what its also need to do ,because from 28 February 2017 to that minute im not getting any asnswer on my requests from no one of the administrators.  Angry Angry Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16585

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

From that addy I found account mellon, which has posted 2 other addresses:
1Je4efdRaZxqNtL2ZXu3xG7VjkMRRZbLZK (archived) and 1QJfHUwoSgPgLmCot4pSNhqxEqBVfgndxD (archived). Can you sign a message from either one of these addresses?

VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:54:53 PM

1Je4efdRaZxqNtL2ZXu3xG7VjkMRRZbLZK (archived) and 1QJfHUwoSgPgLmCot4pSNhqxEqBVfgndxD (archived). Can you sign a message from either one of these addresses?
That is Yobit and Cryptsy addresses. Yobit request is in progress around week but their answer would be the same like a Bittrex,i think.
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

I can also explain what does it maen the nickname of my Legendary account and why im choose exactly that nicname,when regisistrate it here.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 03:55:50 PM

That is Yobit and Cryptsy addresses. Yobit request is in progress around week but their answer would be the same like a Bittrex,i think.
If you can't provide a signature message for any addy connected to your account, then the possibility of gaining it back is almost 0%. This is why you use wallets that has private keys so that we can sign a message.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:39:52 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 04:54:11 PM by VeryFunnny

If you can't provide a signature message for any addy connected to your account, then the possibility of gaining it back is almost 0%. This is why you use wallets that has private keys so that we can sign a message.
Ok i can sign altcoins wallets that can be provided with my account.But can i do that ? Why only bitcoin wallet?Im really confused that for recovery my  own account.having tonns of information and confirmations from another members with exchanges that cannot sign messages its not enoyght and that im cannot sign DOge wallet for example for that? And,yes its my mistake that im set and share always only exchanges wallet adresses of Bitcoin,im simply dont lnow that its impossible to sign it and that its a one way to recover account here.If its was not too old ,im not start any topics and simple register new ,but im too much time use it. May be anyone of administrators give any feedback to me here and give any  alternative ways to recover?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 04:45:26 PM

Ok i can sign altcoins wallets that can be provided with my account.But can i do that ?

If you show me:

#1 an unedited post with an altcoin address of yours at least 3 months old
#2 a signed message with the address
#3 a place where I can get the client for that coin to verify the message

I can leave a negative rating.

Why only bitcoin wallet?Im really confused that for recovery my  own account.having tonns of information and confirmations from another members with exchanges that cannot sign messages its not enoyght and that im cannot sign DOge wallet for example for that .

I think, because theymos wants to avoid having to deal with all kinds of alt coins in order to verify the message(s).

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:04:45 PM

Ok i can sign altcoins wallets that can be provided with my account.But can i do that ?

If you show me:

Why only bitcoin wallet?Im really confused that for recovery my  own account.having tonns of information and confirmations from another members with exchanges that cannot sign messages its not enoyght and that im cannot sign DOge wallet for example for that .

I think, because theymos wants to avoid having to deal with all kinds of alt coins in order to verify the message(s).
You are see that from last three months im post  only in PM Zdash address and in my thread of Claymore miner my 4 addresses :ETH,ZCash,BTC,EXP Its all exchanges addresses. Im PM you with wallets that i can sign of altcoins and that associated with my main account.
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

We confirm that Bitcoin address 1QJfHUwoSgPgLmCot4pSNhqxEqBVfgndxD really belongs to mellon, and getting request from his owner to sign message (But for security reasons we don't make such operations with bitcoin wallets).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:43:31 PM

We confirm that Bitcoin address 1QJfHUwoSgPgLmCot4pSNhqxEqBVfgndxD really belongs to mellon, and getting request from his owner to sign message (But for security reasons we don't make such operations with bitcoin wallets).
Ty Yobit.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16585

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 05:44:18 PM

We confirm that Bitcoin address 1QJfHUwoSgPgLmCot4pSNhqxEqBVfgndxD really belongs to mellon
I don't think there was any doubt about this.
But it still doesn't prove VeryFunnny owns the same address.

matveevka
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:06:48 PM

Mellon = VeryFunnny.
I am an employee Yobit.net and confirm the identity as above evidence!
Please return the account to the rightful owner.
Procrastinating in this case is unnecessary.
My account on bct - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=315884

Best regards, Matveevka, Yobit.net
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:11:00 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 06:49:56 PM by VeryFunnny

We confirm that Bitcoin address 1QJfHUwoSgPgLmCot4pSNhqxEqBVfgndxD really belongs to mellon
What is needed for that same screenshot from my Yobit account with same address and nickname mellon is can confirm that mellon and VeryFunny its one man,owner of mellon account?

And screenshot from my Bittrex account(its not have any name ,only email address that is the same with my email/login of my mellon account from registry date to date when account was hacked 28 February 2017 by my local time):

matveevka
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:31:16 PM

Mellon = VeryFunnny.
I am an employee Yobit.net and confirm the identity as above evidence!
Please return the account to the rightful owner.
Procrastinating in this case is unnecessary.
My account on bct - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=315884

Best regards, Matveevka, Yobit.net

Gentlemen moderators and owners of the forum: it is at least unprofessional to do this to users of your forum. Account was hacked on YOUR forum. Owner's data were provided and verified by a competent user. Please take action and don't get to spend time respected people for some ridiculous additional evidence.
matveevka
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

What is needed for that same screenshot from my Yobit account with same address and nickname mellon is can confirm that mellon and VeryFunny its one man,owner of mellon account?

No comments.
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:41:04 PM

Its my twitter account that can be easy associated with mellon account too ,because im not once use it and post links to my tweets in different periods of time,im specially tweet now about that my accoount was hacked link is here : https://twitter.com/Sharapoffff/status/839917643691929600

Link to my old tweets(posts made from mellon account) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850797.msg9471486#msg9471486  . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=863799.msg9649137#msg9649137  Imalready not so many times ago RT Zdash tweeter company too.
darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:48:27 PM

Good day. I, darkzorger, know well  the owner of the mellon account not first day, and in view of the situation, and the information I have received from owner of mellon accounts, I have no doubts and confirm that the address 17moTgFDFxhRRXMwyc8yEUg2hzNWnm6Gss, in fact belongs to the mellon account(like exactly those addresses 1Pkwx28nCj4NNrWXkagoMTTVshiyDb88d5 or  1QJfHUwoSgPgLmCot4pSNhqxEqBVfgndxD,they are also belongs to mellon account owner) and can be used to restore access by request from VeryFunnny( backup account of account mellon owner).I ask the administrators of this forum to restore access to its owner as soon as possible.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:57:39 PM

Good day. Smiley I, Topknotbam, know well  the owner of the mellon account not first day, and in view of the situation, and the information I have received from owner of mellon accounts, I have no doubts and confirm that the address 17moTgFDFxhRRXMwyc8yEUg2hzNWnm6Gss, in fact belongs to the mellon account(like exactly those addresses 1Pkwx28nCj4NNrWXkagoMTTVshiyDb88d5 or  1QJfHUwoSgPgLmCot4pSNhqxEqBVfgndxD,they are also belongs to mellon account owner) and can be used to restore access by request from VeryFunnny( backup account of account mellon owner).I ask the administrators of this forum to restore access to its owner as soon as possible.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:27:36 PM

If you show me:

Why only bitcoin wallet?Im really confused that for recovery my  own account.having tonns of information and confirmations from another members with exchanges that cannot sign messages its not enoyght and that im cannot sign DOge wallet for example for that .

Tyvm shorena for you support and feedback on my main hacked account.
Vitala

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:41:57 PM

Good day. I, Vitala, well know the owner of the mellon account not first day, and in view of the situation, and the information I have received from owner of mellon account, I have no doubts and confirm that the address 17moTgFDFxhRRXMwyc8yEUg2hzNWnm6Gss, in fact belongs to the mellon account owner (like exactly those addresses 1Pkwx28nCj4NNrWXkagoMTTVshiyDb88d5 or 1QJfHUwoSgPgLmCot4pSNhqxEqBVfgndxD, they also belong to mellon account owner) and can be used to restore access by request from VeryFunnny( backup account of account mellon owner). I ask administrators of this forum to restore access to its owner as soon as possible
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: