Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HZ] Horizon - Decentralized Asset Exchange  (Read 7841 times)
Sandeman (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:45:56 PM

HORIZON

Originally known as ‘Next Horizon’ or ‘NHZ’, Horizon was the first first clone of NXT, a new generation digital currency platform which offers some major advantages over bitcoin technology.

Unlike most digital currencies where a few early adopters can effectively control the market, Horizon was created with a distribution system that is based on merit. This includes daily payments to people that help with node distribution and also substantially payments to those that help Horizon grow – whether that’s by helping our tech team or simply spreading the word.

Over months of hard work, ruthless competition, and challenges, Next Horizon (NHZ) was rebranded to Horizon (HZ), with new artwork, website, forums, logos, wallet, all reworked from the ground up as new talent joined that could make it stronger and better, with a professional level of quality and artwork. Many unique assets have also started up under Horizon using the decentralized asset exchange, and many more are on the way, which is totally unique for such a low marketcap platform.

Horizon (HZ) - BITTREX
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HZ

Horizon (HZ) - POLONIEX
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_hz

TRUSTED HORIZON ASSETS - HZCHRONOS

https://horizonplatform.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandeman (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:58:56 PM

HZ has a team of developers who stand behind their work and don't hide their identity. They have collateral on the line (their reputations). They have great branding and a fine marketing team as well. It has an Asset Exchange and will soon have a reputation system to accompany it.
The devs have plans of building a smart-contract system and anonymity features. It has an official partnership with Blocknet (the internet of blockchains, merging multiple "coins" and their associated tech) and Bitnation (governance 2.0) Both of these have huge potential for real world use/adoption and advancing the crypto-sphere and eventually bring about society 2.0
HZ has better qualities than NXT (anon devs, no new releases/partnerships, bad distribution, etc...) and has a much lower price and marketcap.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:53:14 AM

Did the previous thread disappear?
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:22:02 AM

No it was locked, OP deleted ... if the HZ platform is going well great, but very odd to abandon this forum.

I started thread here   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1817860.msg18108446#msg18108446    to discuss what happened to HZ, maybe the current dev team can provide an update.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823785.0

I found HZ to be a really good project, and as OP stated, distro was 100% improvement over NXT, and user base was large, including refugees from another nxt clone NFD, so I hope any update shows HZ is indeed still being developed.
Manetor

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:26:01 AM

Yes, previous thread was locked. New thread is open for community.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:20:31 AM

this is an old coin with very great team,, because this coin can survive for a long time
not like others crypto thats come and go every time,,

this crypto have a good future  Wink
Quontoloue

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:27:37 AM

old coin or new coin dev
can create coin same ethereum, NXT , use horizon technology
Manetor

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:27:49 PM

Unfortunately, the HZxchange was not successful, so this essentially being only on that and the HZwallet made for a poor trading environment. The current project manager has problems, how do we solve the economic effects.
Sandeman (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:40:50 PM

Unfortunately, the HZxchange was not successful, so this essentially being only on that and the HZwallet made for a poor trading environment. The current project manager has problems, how do we solve the economic effects.

HZxCHANGE will have compensated BLOCKNET.

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:47:50 PM

What happended with the HZ webwallet?
I can't log in either with my old account or a new one since yesterday.
llildur

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:30:30 AM

Same here i can't log in with the webwallet please fix it Shocked
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:55:44 AM

Oh, what a coincidence,  web wallet down, poloniex pump, poloniex dump

Such a shame this coin went to seed, had good potential, needs new dev urgently
poloormaze

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:41:47 PM

The wallet works fine these days.
I guess that was just an accident for minutes.
HZ has been around making progress for years, it has a good chance to shine.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:23:26 PM

The wallet works fine these days.
I guess that was just an accident for minutes.
HZ has been around making progress for years, it has a good chance to shine.

That is the case. It was a small problem solved in minutes.
AlcoinTRx

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:29:16 PM

this is one of my favorite cryptocurrency in the market,
always trade this crypto at poloniex,,

i believe the team behind this cryptocurrency is very solid and professional team

good luck for HZ
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:38:02 AM

HZ has a team of developers who stand behind their work and don't hide their identity. They have collateral on the line (their reputations). They have great branding and a fine marketing team as well. It has an Asset Exchange and will soon have a reputation system to accompany it.
The devs have plans of building a smart-contract system and anonymity features. It has an official partnership with Blocknet (the internet of blockchains, merging multiple "coins" and their associated tech) and Bitnation (governance 2.0) Both of these have huge potential for real world use/adoption and advancing the crypto-sphere and eventually bring about society 2.0
HZ has better qualities than NXT (anon devs, no new releases/partnerships, bad distribution, etc...) and has a much lower price and marketcap.

I don't actually see any profile on their website. The team pages seem to be offline when the index isn't. How creative.
They however are starting to rise up, I noticed them when i tried browsing which coin can have its potential in the next years and they could just be one. But we'll see if the development is further pushed.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:35:17 PM

I don't actually see any profile on their website. The team pages seem to be offline when the index isn't. How creative.
They however are starting to rise up, I noticed them when i tried browsing which coin can have its potential in the next years and they could just be one. But we'll see if the development is further pushed.

I have been following HZ since early days and have held much of it for a long time.
I just believe it has a good chance to be big even though they keep a low profile.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 02:34:37 AM

Poloniex is de-listing it too, which looks to be a great opportunity to stock up at low prices.

Any idea yet which exchange(s) will be listing it now?

It is certainly an up-and-coming coin, the Galactic Milieu for example is making more and more use of it...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
llildur

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:11:48 AM

Any exhange? maybe, can be listed in the Bitshares DEX, i like this platform  Smiley
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:15:42 AM

Maybe for increase interest - free distribution ? For campains in twitter, facebook etc?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: