Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HZ] Horizon - Decentralized Asset Exchange  (Read 7841 times)
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:09:51 PM

Of course it will survive! It is probably the least expensive platform to use right now and is still just in an adoption phase, a lot of stuff that is on its way onto this platform has not even been set up on it yet, it is taking time to get set up but the fact that HORIZON tokens are cheap right now is helping tip the decisions of a lot of folks who had been thinming of launching but finding the cost a bit high for them back when HORIZON was still on an exchange. They are still hoping that they will get to pick up a lot or HORIZON cheap while it is off the markets...

-MarkM-

I sincerely hope it is like what you said.
Do you know where can I find any news about HZ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:58:26 PM

Any exchange or wallet where I can hold HZ?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
luvbeening

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:05:09 PM

this coin seems dead for a while,i don't think it will listed on any exchange again
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

this coin seems dead for a while,i don't think it will listed on any exchange again

I still hold lots of it. Sad
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:00:27 AM

The gateway will be linked to the forked Horizon? Will the currency I just created be updated on there?

The gateway is between NXT and Horizon. This fork - see above - not living. It will be not more exists, if all nodes, they just using it, make a restart.
If you created the currency before this fork - your currency is safe and living. Is your node updates the blocks? If yes - your node is on the living chain. (or an another, but living fork Smiley ) I wish you are lucky, and your currency not on a fork. You can check it with the Online Wallet (use your account address, and NOT your passphrase to log in):

http://nexthorizon.github.io/hz-source/

It was a question which exchange I using for the new Horizon Market. I choosed NXT Asset Exchange, and NOT Horizon Asset Exchange, because I see - NXT is more stable at this time. I hope - if the Market established - Horizon become more good new user, more nodes, more nodes, they forging and will be a stable currency.

Is that online wallet still working? Can not log in.
MaWo

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:01:34 AM

The gateway will be linked to the forked Horizon? Will the currency I just created be updated on there?

The gateway is between NXT and Horizon. This fork - see above - not living. It will be not more exists, if all nodes, they just using it, make a restart.
If you created the currency before this fork - your currency is safe and living. Is your node updates the blocks? If yes - your node is on the living chain. (or an another, but living fork Smiley ) I wish you are lucky, and your currency not on a fork. You can check it with the Online Wallet (use your account address, and NOT your passphrase to log in):

It was a question which exchange I using for the new Horizon Market. I choosed NXT Asset Exchange, and NOT Horizon Asset Exchange, because I see - NXT is more stable at this time. I hope - if the Market established - Horizon become more good new user, more nodes, more nodes, they forging and will be a stable currency.

Sorry I was not aware of this new thread.
https://hz-services.com/wallet/index.html works, but I'm not sure how long I will keep it up and running.
Currently a Bitnation service still relies on the Horizon blockchain. If Bitnation moves to another blockchain then I will shutdown the node.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:28:28 AM

https://hz-services.com/wallet/index.html works, but I'm not sure how long I will keep it up and running.
Currently a Bitnation service still relies on the Horizon blockchain. If Bitnation moves to another blockchain then I will shutdown the node.

It is interesting that some service is still running on Horizon blockchain.
Do u know if there is any dev working on this project? Anyway it will survive?
MaWo

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:50:50 AM

It is interesting that some service is still running on Horizon blockchain.
Do u know if there is any dev working on this project? Anyway it will survive?

I was the lead developer and I'm not working on it anymore.  I'm  not aware of anyone who works on Horizon.
The Slack community https://nhzheroes.slack.com is also dead for a long time.
I didn't know that there were efforts to fork Horizon or efforts to take over the development responsibility. At least no one contacted me.

At the moment I only see 3 running nodes. All 3 have the same height as https://hz-services.com/wallet/index.html.

Horizon, more precisely my node, is artificially kept alive. In my view Horizon is dead excluding any fork I'm not aware of.
MaWo

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:23:36 PM

Current nodes in case someone likes to start a new node  Wink
Code:
counter peers   new     total   host    version height                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
1       5       5       6       crossciv.no-ip.org    NHZ V5.4        1105644                                                                                                                                                                                                       
2       5       1       7       ufbsh.no-ip.org NHZ V5.4        1105644                                                                                                                                                                                                       
3       3       0       7       204.44.93.99    NHZ V5.4        1105644                                                                                                                                                                                                       
4       6       0       7       lfm.knotwork.com        NHZ V5.4        1105644                                                                                                                                                                                               
5       2       0       7       nhz.ydns.eu     NHZ V5.4        1105644                                                                                                                                                                                                       
6       3       0       7       nhz.woll-e.net  NHZ V5.4        1105644
standards

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:46:46 PM

Current nodes in case someone likes to start a new node  Wink
Code:
counter peers   new     total   host    version height                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
1       5       5       6       crossciv.no-ip.org    NHZ V5.4        1105644                                                                                                                                                                                                       
2       5       1       7       ufbsh.no-ip.org NHZ V5.4        1105644                                                                                                                                                                                                       
3       3       0       7       204.44.93.99    NHZ V5.4        1105644                                                                                                                                                                                                       
4       6       0       7       lfm.knotwork.com        NHZ V5.4        1105644                                                                                                                                                                                               
5       2       0       7       nhz.ydns.eu     NHZ V5.4        1105644                                                                                                                                                                                                       
6       3       0       7       nhz.woll-e.net  NHZ V5.4        1105644

It will be a sad thing to see NHZ turns into a total failure.
btc2nxt

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:45:31 AM

sad. Angry

but a new project is nearly done,  i am testing in offline mode.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2263776.msg22934646#msg22934646
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:46:50 AM

Another crap, I've seen similar titles many times, all are some sort of quick pump and dump and then die.
standards

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:33:06 PM

It seems that nobody is caring about HZ anymore. Angry
smartcomet

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:04:11 AM

Monopoly is a block chain game based on Nxt 1.3.5 codebase with smart contract named FSM(Final State Machine), which is new design of AT(Automated Machine).

50% coins will be distributed by Airdrop FSM , after players jump to the location of the coins in next block, they will share the coins. There are lands in the game too, so players can buy lands(Asset) to build hotel, restaurants, which can be traded in asset market in the game also.

Features:
Total supply: 1 000 000 000
Premine:
   10%: NxtAT Asset holders.  (10 NxtAT Asset swap 1 FSMCoin)
   10%: HZ holders. (10 HZ swap 1 FSMCoin)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2429933.msg24872988#msg24872988
standards

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:57:42 PM

Monopoly is a block chain game based on Nxt 1.3.5 codebase with smart contract named FSM(Final State Machine), which is new design of AT(Automated Machine).

50% coins will be distributed by Airdrop FSM , after players jump to the location of the coins in next block, they will share the coins. There are lands in the game too, so players can buy lands(Asset) to build hotel, restaurants, which can be traded in asset market in the game also.

Features:
Total supply: 1 000 000 000
Premine:
   10%: NxtAT Asset holders.  (10 NxtAT Asset swap 1 FSMCoin)
   10%: HZ holders. (10 HZ swap 1 FSMCoin)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2429933.msg24872988#msg24872988

That is interesting.
I have both NxtAT and HZ a lot. It would be great if FSMCoin is something with real value.
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:54:08 PM

The burst online wallet front page seems exactly like what horizon (HZ) has
https://www.burst-coin.org/download-wallet
are they in any way related ?

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
MaWo

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:23:22 PM

Both are Nxt clones
standards

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

Both are Nxt clones

Why burst is pumped a lot recently?
Any chance HZ will continue its development?
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

Both are Nxt clones

I don't know how many of the original holders are still around or are aware
there is a lot of coins from back in 2014 being revived with great success
if more people become aware and dev is willing it can be done

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
standards

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Both are Nxt clones

I don't know how many of the original holders are still around or are aware
there is a lot of coins from back in 2014 being revived with great success
if more people become aware and dev is willing it can be done

It would be great if that happened to HZ. But it seems there is no dev behind it now.
BTW, I was really impressed by the growth of Dogecoin in the past week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: