Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [wts] BFL Single SC 60GH first round pre-order for sale.  (Read 1978 times)
ArcologyPrime

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:56:51 PM

This turned out to be fake. When asked to provide proof of preorder and complete payment via ebay, seller canceled auction.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 08:09:02 PM

As the price if BTC has risen I may be willing to go lower though others are attempting to sell well north of 100btc.

kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 03:19:52 AM

I'm the high bidder on this item. Auction closed at $6100, which is a fair price if it doesn't turn out to be another fake. The seller (1 feedback) is already asking for bitcoins outside of ebay (and with no mention of escrow), which would void buyer protection.  Furthermore, it looks like Paypal is freezing accounts left and right for BFL preorder sellers (not surprised, eBay requires presales to ship within 30 days of payment, period). This will be the second BFL preorder sale I've won on ebay that ends up being a blatant scam attempt. Looks like I'll be getting my money back... again.... <sigh>.

Furthermore, this auction is preorder 8xxx.  BFL states 400/day capacity which should put this one shipped before June if they don't push release again, and only about two weeks after yours is supposed to ship.

If they DO release slowly or push ship dates on the singles, neither this one nor a July order is going to have that kind of value IMO. Avalons are selling at these high prices due to stable delivery dates and (from what I've seen) have been done with escrow. 

I've got plenty of pre-order dates for Singles.  If you're willing to pay what they are worth in BTC, I may listen.  Highest offer I've received so far is $10k for my June 23 order, but I don't think I'll be accepting less than $30k at this point.

Getting excited for them to start shipping!

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 10:54:46 PM

Got my letter today.  Smiley

jc328

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 08:05:18 AM

Did the letter show any indication as to when the item might ship at this point?  The delay I've been seeing all over the place is still a bit disconcerting even with the notification...  Still looking to purchase a preorder or preferably one that is definitely on its way. 

Would you do an escrow, paypal, etc?   Also, perhaps we can do a simple 50% down, and 50% transfer for when it has shipped?  Thanks!

-JC
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: