Volleyball - 4 (1.5%)
Boxing - 20 (7.3%)
Handball - 2 (0.7%)
Golf - 1 (0.4%)
Horse Racing - 10 (3.7%)
Motor Sports - 3 (1.1%)
Formula1 - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 185

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Sport Do u Like to Bet?  (Read 30091 times)
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:32:07 PM

The sport that i always have a bet is BASKETBALL , especially NBA because i am a big fan of some teams in NBA and i bet on them so that i'll be able to feel the excitement while watching their game and cheering for them to win.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:09:36 PM

I can watch almost all the sports that I can watch on TV, so I bet on sports that are broadcast on TV, like Football, Basketball espically NBA, Tennis, Baseball, American Footbal etc.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:22:38 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 02:22:04 AM by wahb

The sport that i always have a bet is BASKETBALL , especially NBA because i am a big fan of some teams in NBA and i bet on them so that i'll be able to feel the excitement while watching their game and cheering for them to win.
as in future I was a good player of Cricket and still I have more interest in cricket therefore I will like to choose cricket for betting. I already know most of the good cricket players, therefore I am confident to show good result to play gambling on cricket matches. i already have showed good result in cricket betting and made good amount of money. 
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:42:26 PM

as in future I was a good player of Cricket and still I have more interest in cricket therefore I will like to choose cricket for betting. I already know most of the good cricket players, therefore I am confident to show good result to play gambling on cricket matches.

Even my favorite sport to gamble is cricket as I am playing the game since my childhood and also watching on tv and I have good knowledge about the team's strengths and weaknesses which makes easy for me to judge what end result would be and most of the times I have made good money from it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 12:34:43 AM

as in future I was a good player of Cricket and still I have more interest in cricket therefore I will like to choose cricket for betting. I already know most of the good cricket players, therefore I am confident to show good result to play gambling on cricket matches.

Even my favorite sport to gamble is cricket as I am playing the game since my childhood and also watching on tv and I have good knowledge about the team's strengths and weaknesses which makes easy for me to judge what end result would be and most of the times I have made good money from it.
I think it's fun to play cricket just because of the excitement it could bring and especially the long runs you are going to do. But I don't bet on it too much because I don't know how the players or the teams do in the professional games but it's exciting to watch. I prefer to bet on basketball because I know it better and it's been a part of my life since childhood.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sale_man

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:49:33 AM

I always Gamble on football. I'm a big football fan so i have an idea about many teams and their results and stats. Analysis can be helpful too. I did make some profits gambling on other sports but football is my favorite.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:56:59 AM

Cricket and tennis are my favorite sports on which I love to bet regularly and as both the games have lengthy format you always have an chance to adjust the bets in your favor and if you bet smartly then you can money from each and every game.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:48:14 AM

I have no idea about cricket but it seems like a very popular game, I like basketball and I like live betting.
Honestly, it's hard to love to learn a game when it's not popular in your country, basketball is very popular in our country.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:08:36 AM

Recently put on the victory in the UEFA Champions League Real Madrid. But I do not know the result until next year. Most often it's on football matches that I make bets.
I love football more than anything and Real Madrid is love. Now that MSN is broken, I wonder how is Barca gonna compete Real Madrid. Also, I am happy for Neymar that he is no more under Messi's shadow (don't mind me getting off the topic). I have always put my bets on Real and now I think I can win all my money back... :p
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

Recently put on the victory in the UEFA Champions League Real Madrid. But I do not know the result until next year. Most often it's on football matches that I make bets.
I love football more than anything and Real Madrid is love. Now that MSN is broken, I wonder how is Barca gonna compete Real Madrid. Also, I am happy for Neymar that he is no more under Messi's shadow (don't mind me getting off the topic). I have always put my bets on Real and now I think I can win all my money back... :p

I like football too and gamble on them most, I also bet on other sport games like tennis, basketball and boxing depending on the season and the games involved.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:57:57 PM

I also like basketball whether it's local to our country, FIBA cup or NBA.. I'm a basketball fanatic since this is my favorite sports since when I was a little kid and until now I always play basketball and when it comes to gambling... Basketball is the only sports I bet with.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:14:01 PM

I also like basketball whether it's local to our country, FIBA cup or NBA.. I'm a basketball fanatic since this is my favorite sports since when I was a little kid and until now I always play basketball and when it comes to gambling... Basketball is the only sports I bet with.

My games are mostly sports games , soccer and EuroBasket and NBA games are the most I bet on and I must say it's quite easier for me to make those predictions on sports because I have access to previous statistics which really helps me in analyzing the outcome of future games.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:48:36 PM

I always make football a favorite because since childhood always idolize a certain club, this is very helpful because I automatically have memorized the statistics of each player and the latest club conditions ahead of the game, very good if we bet on something we like, for other sports I'm not too interested.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:52:32 PM

I’m glad for Neymar as well  sometimes it is very difficult to play with a player that is so talented and famous since he is going to get all the spotlight, so I think it was a good move for him since now he can showcase what he can do without having that added stress in his mind.
dejames

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:05:49 PM

I like to place my bets on football, tennis, basketball, golf, baseball and football. I do place small bets on other sports as well, but not very often.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:01:08 PM

I always Gamble on football. I'm a big football fan so i have an idea about many teams and their results and stats. Analysis can be helpful too. I did make some profits gambling on other sports but football is my favorite.
as i have good experience in cricket and know about all the good players of cricket throughout the world, i even know about their strong and week points therefore i will like to choose cricket to play gambling with. i think i will be more confident while playing gambling with cricket as compare to any other sports gambling. i am hopeful to show good result in gambling through cricket.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:15:04 PM

I bet everything. Football (American), basketball, college football, college basketball, baseball, tennis, boxing/ufc, hockey may be only American sport I don't really bet. I also have a guy that advises syndicates give me bets for football (soccer) and horse racing.

I don't like or dislike any particular sport. Some are more enjoyable to watch than others for sure but the money's all the same.
Yeaaa we will always bet on several sports , but usually tend to certain sport and it was soccer mostly.
As that sport is the most loved and known one compared to any other sports.
American bettor might really love to bet on american football , but it is not popular enough outside US.
We actually would like to be with our local games, in our country basketball is very popular so I bet local and international.
Maybe it's good to focus only in one sport in gambling so we can have more time to analyze the match up, to many match up to analyze will result to a lesser chance, until your are a full time gambling but still not advisable.
Local games which not popular enough make the bet options limited.
I don't like when have to gamble with few options offered only , you will have less luck with that.
Don't know why , always feel like that. A sports like basketball better than the american football or cricket imho.
SushGo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:43:29 AM

I prefer cricket for betting as i have good knowledge about this sport. If we follow the current form of entire team, their batsman and bowlers then you can predict the strong side by evaluating their stats. If you are able to read the pitch and playing conditions which could be more suitable for particular team, then you can almost predict the result of any match. There is minimum risk involved in the cricket betting as most of the time you can book the profit.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:29:29 AM

I prefer cricket for betting as i have good knowledge about this sport. If we follow the current form of entire team, their batsman and bowlers then you can predict the strong side by evaluating their stats. If you are able to read the pitch and playing conditions which could be more suitable for particular team, then you can almost predict the result of any match. There is minimum risk involved in the cricket betting as most of the time you can book the profit.

Betting on sports that we like best for sure will give us an advantage. But to be honest, it won't give us a guarantee that at the end we will have a positive result. It is easier to predict who will win the game especially when the games involved two unbalanced teams. But there are odds, that usually will not on our favor.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:14:30 AM

Betting on sports that we like best for sure will give us an advantage. But to be honest, it won't give us a guarantee that at the end we will have a positive result. It is easier to predict who will win the game especially when the games involved two unbalanced teams. But there are odds, that usually will not on our favor.

What you are telling is correct but in sports betting particularly cricket you get chances to get both side profit so their wont be loss, and what above users told that if you properly analyse and get full details about team players , pitch and all then 90% you can guess the result, and in cricket 99% time you get to make your book profit both side so their is no chance of loss even if the result go opposite also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: