Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop buying!  (Read 4108 times)
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:17:50 PM

People? do you believe what you post here?
i really start feel very strange with the things i read the last period... you keep all repeating that it won't go below $1k....
do you see the price or what?? the price has gone down the last 4 hours 60 euro! and if the next hours continues like this we go 3 digits

Bitcoin is a roller coaster ride and no one can predict what will exactly happen even in next hour either it will go higher or lower the only thing we can do is wait and watch and according to the situation take the decision either to buy or sell as price has gone down today and there is a full possibility that it will go even lower in next few days.

Well those with some technical analysis skill might have a clue of something to come  Wink
blajde

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Price has again gone above $1200 so people who have bought few hours back would be really satisfied with their decision of buying at right time and even the present price is good to buy bitcoins if you gonna hold them for next couple of months as price will be much higher in next few months.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:47:18 PM

I think its not a problem to buy bitcoins right now since the price of bitcoin is low few hours ago and i think the price could be increase back because many people are waiting for price drop and this is a time to go buy again..
I saw the movement price of bitstamp and i think the price could be increase back soon..
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:27:39 PM

Bitcoin is a roller coaster ride and no one can predict what will exactly happen even in next hour either it will go higher or lower the only thing we can do is wait and watch and according to the situation take the decision either to buy or sell as price has gone down today and there is a full possibility that it will go even lower in next few days.
I am not seeing any hard falling for bitcoin prices. Due to the rumours about hard fork, prices fluctuated a little today, but surely it is not the symptoms of starting point of downfall.

We have seen with an prices withstanding etf application denial hence bitcoin has all the requirement of investors to keep its prices stable and up surging in coming days. I am suggesting to keep buying.
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:23:52 AM

I am not seeing any hard falling for bitcoin prices. Due to the rumours about hard fork, prices fluctuated a little today, but surely it is not the symptoms of starting point of downfall.

We have seen with an prices withstanding etf application denial hence bitcoin has all the requirement of investors to keep its prices stable and up surging in coming days. I am suggesting to keep buying.

Cryptocurrency market unlike forex market is waiting for news and rumors every day. Which led to significant price movements Bitcoin move only from headlines such as Chinese intervention against exchangers and a decision on ETF. Should we continue to buy continuously, I think bitcoin will be greatly affected if things happen as large as global economic collapse and war from central state.

ETF News yesterday only benefit if proposal approved. there are still some more proposals are still on the way.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:28:37 PM

Let it bottom out first!!!!

I do not understand the intent of your thread is '' Let it bottom out first !!!! '' No one can explain where the direction of this question?
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:58:16 PM

I think its not a problem to buy bitcoins right now since the price of bitcoin is low few hours ago and i think the price could be increase back because many people are waiting for price drop and this is a time to go buy again..
I saw the movement price of bitstamp and i think the price could be increase back soon..

i see this too in poloniex and i think many traders will not let this thing is go without they buy some bitcoin in the market so they can make good profit in the other times. i also waiting for the price drop like others but i must be patience to this and it will not be happen in just one night and while i am waiting this, i can make trading with altcoin to make other profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:04:44 PM

Let it bottom out first!!!!

I do not understand the intent of your thread is '' Let it bottom out first !!!! '' No one can explain where the direction of this question?

someone needs to explain your question first!

but if you mean "what did he mean by let it bottom out first" i have to say the meaning of that is to wait until price reaches the "bottom" which is the minimum possible price.
and it is not possible to know what price that would be but when you want to buy you wait the first wave of drop and then get in, that is the least thing you can do.

There is a FOMO brewing...
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

i really start feel very strange with the things i read the last period... you keep all repeating that it won't go below $1k....
do you see the price or what?? the price has gone down the last 4 hours 60 euro! and if the next hours continues like this we go 3 digits

Well, bitcoin proven your words were wrong as it stands still on 4 digits which consists at higher price than $1000.
I think we will see bitcoin stay at this point for a while, meanwhile devs and miners agreed to make a movement.
Fluctuations within $900-$1250 consider as normal for me, when block size issue resolved then we can moving towards $1300 and even $2000 in the end of this year
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

Well, bitcoin proven your words were wrong as it stands still on 4 digits which consists at higher price than $1000.
I think we will see bitcoin stay at this point for a while, meanwhile devs and miners agreed to make a movement.
Fluctuations within $900-$1250 consider as normal for me, when block size issue resolved then we can moving towards $1300 and even $2000 in the end of this year

Price is going up and down like anything at a moment but that is normal in bitcoin so I think we should take advantage of fluctuation and buy as many as possible as price will go higher in the end of the year so selling at that time can give us some best profits.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

This is a great opportunity.If any one miss this chance,he will be the loser and big whales would grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoins as surely, bitcoin price is going to increase shortly.

It's not that the price sits far below the $1000 level where you can talk about missing out on a great buying opportunity. Right now is just an ok price to buy at, and nothing more. Serious people have done all their buying far below the $1000 level and are now just trading their way up. Using the volatility in your advantage to increase the number of coins that you have -- that's how it should be done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: