Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For this project I need someone from Healthcare  (Read 2463 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

Hello! I am developing a crypto project, which is supposed to satisfy some demand in Healthcare. I have my own idea, but I want to clear up some details and what is important, obtain a reference of the demand in Healthcare. If you are working or simply are familiar with healthcare things, you could help me make this scientific project. You do not have to code or anything, I just want to have an interview with you. I can even send you a few dollar-worth BTC if you are really helpful and have good reference (e.g.: articles to back your story up).

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
siculars

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:54:43 PM

Hey, I have a background in healthcare. Hit me up at my username on the big G.
NATHALIA

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:02:00 AM

i think this project will work perfectly well , CRYPTO make everything easy.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:19:45 AM

Hello! I am developing a crypto project, which is supposed to satisfy some demand in Healthcare. I have my own idea, but I want to clear up some details and what is important, obtain a reference of the demand in Healthcare. If you are working or simply are familiar with healthcare things, you could help me make this scientific project. You do not have to code or anything, I just want to have an interview with you. I can even send you a few dollar-worth BTC if you are really helpful and have good reference (e.g.: articles to back your story up).

Is this healthcare crypto project  related to bitcoin or it`s related to some other cryptocurrencies?
You say that this is a "scientific" project.Do you need scientists to answer your questions?
Do you want to create and sell a healthcare product or maybe a service?
Maybe i could help.  

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:36:41 AM

Depends what exactly you need to discuss.I do have a few friends who are dedicated doctors working for major healthcare chains and running pharmaceutical businesses whom I can refer to you.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:04:49 AM

I am looking for answers to questions such as "How much time it takes at average to register a new patient at a new healthcare organization e.g.: hospital?". Then I will research how much time we could save if we did not have to register ourselves at each new healthcare organization, only once in a private blockchain. And even that we could do from home too.

republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:27:37 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 04:34:53 AM by republicrypto

Crypto based on demand of healthcare project, you have a good idea man,, btw what kind of blockchain will you use for this project ?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 07:01:45 AM

I can even send you a few dollar-worth BTC if you are really helpful and have good reference (e.g.: articles to back your story up).
I'm in a medical related field and as long as, your project goal is to improve current situations within the healthcare fields, would gladly contribute for free (PM me for further questions).

"How much time it takes at average to register a new patient at a new healthcare organization e.g.: hospital?".
Hospitals - On average it's 10-15 minutes (filling out the registration form and couple of minutes for the desk staff to enter the data in computer).
Clinics - On average 5-10 minutes (there's no need for the desk staff to enter the data in computer right away and in most clinics, only few basic information are listed in computers and the rest is stored on a shelf consisting of each patients folder).
Community outreach sites - On average 5 minutes (only basic information is required, nothing in detail)

Then I will research how much time we could save if we did not have to register ourselves at each new healthcare organization, only once in a private blockchain. And even that we could do from home too.
Honestly, the issue is not about the time that it takes for a patient to register since in most cases, regardless of them registering within minutes or in no time, they still need to wait until the health practitioner could visit them for assessment and treatments.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:32:03 PM

Crypto based on demand of healthcare project, you have a good idea man,, btw what kind of blockchain will you use for this project ?

That is one of the questions yet to be answered. It is a decision between anonimized public and private blockchain or something inbetween. Actually, I want to demonstrate the advantages on an already existing solution so it would be very good to find a platform with healthcare features. Furthermore, in the future I can develop a new platform if we are not satisfied with any current solution, but now the scope of this project covers the demonstration of an established solution and development is out of scope for now.

Thank you! I was interested in similar answers. I will be very happy if we can do an interview about the topic. Including more important questions too such as patients' accessibility of their data. However, there is this important factor that we have to consider. I need someone for this interview who really has a profession in (or somehow related to) healthcare and willing to give his real name and title into this scientific paper.

As I mentioned, this project is very important to me so only serious people should come. Such as You guys Smiley Thank you so much!

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

I have some experience working with a think tank and conducting similar research to the question you posed above.
If you send me a list of questions I'd be happy to take a look at it for you amd either answer it myself or forward to someone who is in a better position than I in order to answer it.
Having been said, my research was based on the NHS system in the U.K. whose practice is very different to existing healthcare services in the US.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:08:18 PM

I have some experience working with a think tank and conducting similar research to the question you posed above.
If you send me a list of questions I'd be happy to take a look at it for you amd either answer it myself or forward to someone who is in a better position than I in order to answer it.
Having been said, my research was based on the NHS system in the U.K. whose practice is very different to existing healthcare services in the US.

Sent you a PM. I appreciate your offer much.

Now, I have written a part of this research already. Actually, I would need a quick summation on what the main blocks of improvement are in healthcare. Like why getting any improvement done in this sector is difficult.

Also, could you or anyone here suggest any professional survey or research that backs up the demand of innovation in healthcare?

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:16:03 AM

my study health nurse
what do you project can cryptocoin realted to healty
you need article content in healty , or you want create new altcoin and need programing

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
BTCmax24

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:25:21 PM

Ok just ask me what you need to know about healtcare, Im a registered nurse..send me a private message and I will help you.
BTCmax24

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:58:24 PM

I am looking for answers to questions such as
"How much time it takes at average to register a new patient at a new healthcare organization e.g.: hospital?"

Oh see..I got your question.
Well base on my experience, it tooks 5-10mins to complete the registration from reception area for basic informations and attachment of id's then after that another step for filling up of medical history, assessment and procedures to be conducted by the physicians and nurse that will took for an average of 10-15mins. These is the time we spent to fill up the patient record in the e-medical system

[/i]. Then I will research how much time we could save if we did not have to register ourselves at each new healthcare organization, only once in a private blockchain. And even that we could do from home too.

But for this question I think its a big challenge because you need to ask the opinion of a lawyer and also a physicians maybe just to discuss the law for healthcare because you need to consider the privacy of the patient thats why every medical facility have a separate system. Like in a security agencies the data are protected for privacy and security purposes. Aside from that different medical terminologist and abreviations are used that only health professionals can understand it like appendectomy, pc, ac, tid, bid and many many more. This is very challenging and not an easy task my friend..but I hope you can solve it..Good luck to your project my friend.

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:53:57 PM

The biggest issue is I should prove that healthcare lacks proper security. More importantly, the fact that Patients recognise this situation and would like to have better information security on their data. Do you have any trusted article or quote that backs up the demand of security improvement in healthcare?

If you are a healthcare person or persona yourself, you could tell it with your own words, but in that case, you should send me your real name with your quote. Your real name will go into this research and will be visible. So take care please!

However, it would be much much help to me.

jhannlenris

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:04:44 PM

You may google all related articles regarding of Patient Privacy and Confidentiality to support your research
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:28:15 PM

You may google all related articles regarding of Patient Privacy and Confidentiality to support your research

Thank you for the keywords!

I am at the middle of this research already.

I do not really need any more full interviews for now, but I still need article sources especially about actual application methods of the technology.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: