Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: English service, thought?  (Read 1072 times)
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:15:45 AM

If you are here especially to improve your English language skills, then you are not in a right place.
There are various English learning forums available on internet where you can learn and ask for help about any English language problem.
Also you can use local forum here if you do not feel comfortable with English.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:58:20 AM

very nice when you intend to assign prospect training, great benefits to those who are weak in writing and speaking English. okay also if it is paid, but better if it was free. many will rejoice at this and grateful especially if it is free.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:58:48 AM

How about using GOOGLE? Or YOUTUBE? Or even Grammarly?

There are plenty of tools everyone could use. Even simply reading books and novels would help. Heck, even watching English movies would.

Who has the time to spend giving personal tutorials. And it's not like people would actually pay for tutors just so they could write grammatically correct posts.  Grin

but some sources you mention sometimes share language that is not natural or authentic. when I watch movies, sometimes I need more explanation. I'm studying English pragmatics now, and it makes me a little bit confused. so I think it is better to learn from those who own the language.

well, grammatically correct posts is just another stuff probably the other users need.
The English you see in movies is natural at least it is way more natural that anything you will find in a book since real people don’t talk with perfect English every single time, sometimes they don't pronounce a word and you still need to try to understand what they are saying.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:06:38 AM

I see some posts are not qualified as good English especially in grammar. So I think probably some native speakers want to share English lesson. In the first place I think the would just share it with no fee, but since I read their culture that strangers are not friends, so I think probably better to pay fee.

So, do you think the native speakers would share English lesson to you free or with fee?

Well, there are certainly sites where you can learn English for free. There are also services that people provide all around the world for learning languages that charge you a pretty ridiculous fee as well.

It really depends on what you are seeking for.

Obviously if you are wanting to get like a Certificate for a job or immigration then you should probably go to a reputable coach. But if you are just looking to go to a certain country for travel, then you can go online and look for a language buddy.

Italki.com is what i use, you can teach them your local language while they teach you theirs and answer any questions you've got.

It's completely free. Hope this helps.
LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:11:13 AM

very nice when you intend to assign prospect training, great benefits to those who are weak in writing and speaking English. okay also if it is paid, but better if it was free. many will rejoice at this and grateful especially if it is free.

Its simply wasting time to check with one person and learn grammatical issues in the posts about it. This is the forum where you give information about bitcoin in all the aspects so we do not need grammar to be strong in any forum. However, if you wish to fix the grammar in your posts use Ginger check or grammarly. It takes out the preposition errors, tense errors, article errors and etc.

sarahthomas

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

I feel native tutor can be very beneficial and helpful to the one who is willing to learn English from their native place. I personally suggest this can we worth a try https://nativemonks.com/english-classes and I had a really experienced a really good service from Native Monks and would just love others to utilize their good and unique services.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: