Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82240 times)
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:57:48 AM

I do not think we can get a huge profit in just over 3 years, compared with a mutual fund that takes at least 10 years to get 200% profit or gold that takes more than 25 years to get 100% profit.
WEll, I believe that investing your money in Ethereum will give you a better amount of money here. Bitcoin can not easily increase 100% anymore. But ethereum can easily x3 of its own price. Look at the current price and you can see the potential inside Ethereum. Moreover, bitcoin is soon becoming a form of investment and it will have no use in the future but to become a online property

Bitcoin is already an investment for majority of people and now they are not willing to use it as a currency which they were spending in the past and now the main intention of people is to save their bitcoins for a long term to make huge profits from it but the fact is that if you want to make best profits from bitcoins then you need to hold it for a very long term and on the other hand ethereum can give you best profits in quick time.
You are wrong, I do not think Ethereum can gives you good profits than Bitcoin in past days.
The price of Bitcoin has increased again from $5,500 to $7,000 within one week.
While Ethereum just keeps its value around $300. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:04:17 AM

I do not think we can get a huge profit in just over 3 years, compared with a mutual fund that takes at least 10 years to get 200% profit or gold that takes more than 25 years to get 100% profit.
WEll, I believe that investing your money in Ethereum will give you a better amount of money here. Bitcoin can not easily increase 100% anymore. But ethereum can easily x3 of its own price. Look at the current price and you can see the potential inside Ethereum. Moreover, bitcoin is soon becoming a form of investment and it will have no use in the future but to become a online property

Bitcoin is already an investment for majority of people and now they are not willing to use it as a currency which they were spending in the past and now the main intention of people is to save their bitcoins for a long term to make huge profits from it but the fact is that if you want to make best profits from bitcoins then you need to hold it for a very long term and on the other hand ethereum can give you best profits in quick time.
You are wrong, I do not think Ethereum can gives you good profits than Bitcoin in past days.

People who hold bitcoin for a longer time let's say for example those who saved bitcoin since 2015 are now enjoying its benefits because since then the price has jumped off more than triple of its price before. it is better to save bitcoin for now because in the coming days it will surely increase and the price will surely satisfy your financial needs.
Dastramus18

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:13:55 AM

Yes you can already see the benefit on the charts of bitcoin when the people bought it on January for 950 dollars and did not do anything with it and now it is at 7.4k so i think they indeed have big benefit and a big profit out of bitcoin for just keeping it.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:19:20 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

We all know that the value of bitcoin is clearly votalie wherein its price changes over time. As of now, there are more pumps than dumps which means you will surely benefit it if you are going to save your bitcoin for a long time. Some people do this in order for them to earn larger profit. You should only have patience and for sure good things will keep on coming to you. Be sure to watch over the price changes in the market too.
ZedMain

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:33:28 AM

People who hold bitcoin for a longer time let's say for example those who saved bitcoin since 2015 are now enjoying its benefits because since then the price has jumped off more than triple of its price before. it is better to save bitcoin for now because in the coming days it will surely increase and the price will surely satisfy your financial needs.
I agree with you i have a friend who bought it in 2016 in December for something like 800 dollars each but he did not expect it to reach this big after a year and now he is very happy that he bought i regret my choice that i did not buy it but it is never too late to start with bitcoins.
yasuoWasakey99

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:50:28 AM

I agree with you i have a friend who bought it in 2016 in December for something like 800 dollars each but he did not expect it to reach this big after a year and now he is very happy that he bought i regret my choice that i did not buy it but it is never too late to start with bitcoins.
Wow i feel bad for not trusting bitcoin earlier because if i had bought it for that price i would be so rich by now but i am glad that i am still not too late with bitcoin because it is something that i still want to focus on in my future.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:37:46 AM

Saving bitcoin for a longtime is good because they have possible the price decrease. Lets back last few years ago the price is very low and if you hold bitcoin for few years you will earn profit. So holding or saving bitcoin for longterm is worthy or they can get big profit because of bitcoin. More bitcoin that you have more money to come with you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:11:56 PM

Saving bitcoin for a longtime is good because they have possible the price decrease. Lets back last few years ago the price is very low and if you hold bitcoin for few years you will earn profit. So holding or saving bitcoin for longterm is worthy or they can get big profit because of bitcoin. More bitcoin that you have more money to come with you.
I think that you putted a wrong word there, you putted 'decrease' instead of "increase". The bitcoin is very good for long term because of the continuous amount of gains in price that make the market healthier than before. With the progress of bitcoin, it already made a lot of rich person in the world of bitcoin because of their patience and faith in bitcoin that really pays off.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:21:35 PM

I think that you putted a wrong word there, you putted 'decrease' instead of "increase". The bitcoin is very good for long term because of the continuous amount of gains in price that make the market healthier than before. With the progress of bitcoin, it already made a lot of rich person in the world of bitcoin because of their patience and faith in bitcoin that really pays off.
Yes you are right because when you buy bitcoin now and hold them for a long time then the price after long time will be most probably increased from the present rate then when you can sale your bitcoin and can make a huge profit through following this way.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:40:46 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The answer is simple. Those who are holding their Bitcoin for a long period of time are wanting to earn huge profit in the future. Bitcoin's market value is continuously increasing as time is passing by. As it is increasing, the profit also becomes bigger. It is already proven by those who invested 4 years before that its market value is below a thousand of dollar and at this moment, it is now priced at 8000USD and surely their profit is now already big.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:49:11 AM

Come share your thoughts

The answer is simple. Those who are holding their Bitcoin for a long period of time are wanting to earn huge profit in the future. Bitcoin's market value is continuously increasing as time is passing by. As it is increasing, the profit also becomes bigger. It is already proven by those who invested 4 years before that its market value is below a thousand of dollar and at this moment, it is now priced at 8000USD and surely their profit is now already big.
I agree with your opinion. Because by just storing it alone someone will get many benefits. and at other times bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 and many people will become rich just by saving bitcoin for a long time

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:44:04 AM

To date, I have seen couple of those who have been disappointed in keeping Bitcoin for a long time. But this isn't an easy task... right now Bitcoin is more stable, but years back, unpredictability was insane.
I know a friend who invested in the old days, back in 2012, but due to price fall, he decided to abandon everything and quit from bitcoin leaving even his money in it. He traveled to another state and we never met for a long time till recently when price was around $4980+, I told him price was up to a high rate.

He was insane, and immediately installed a Coinbase mobile wallet and checked his account and the money he invested has already amount to something big. A lucky guy.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:46:10 PM

To date, I have seen couple of those who have been disappointed in keeping Bitcoin for a long time. But this isn't an easy task... right now Bitcoin is more stable, but years back, unpredictability was insane.
I know a friend who invested in the old days, back in 2012, but due to price fall, he decided to abandon everything and quit from bitcoin leaving even his money in it. He traveled to another state and we never met for a long time till recently when price was around $4980+, I told him price was up to a high rate.

He was insane, and immediately installed a Coinbase mobile wallet and checked his account and the money he invested has already amount to something big. A lucky guy.
There are many advantages of sparing bitcoins however one of the great advantage is having increasingly benefit by continue sparing Bitcoin when you have spared Bitcoin for the long the your bitcoins would have earned much benefit at you in light of the fact that the costs of Bitcoin is expanding quickly so in the event that you continue sparing bitcoins after some time it would have earned much benefit.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:54:24 AM

Come share your thoughts

Ofcourse its a yes of you save your bitcoins now i think after a 2-3 years it will double or triple because the bitcoin is increasing so no doubt that maybe you'll become rich someday.
Exactly! There is no point of denying this fact that you are going to have much more money than you ever think of if you are going to hold your bitcoins and that too for quite a long period of time. Holding actually means that you are going to have more money with each passing moments. Moreover, holding will also help you in having some other full time job as well for better living.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:20:24 AM

Yeah of course, you can benefit greatly if you can keep bitcoin for a long time. You can see bitcoin prices are now touching at $8k and if you've been saving bitcoin from a long time, then now you can get an abundance of benefits.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:32:52 AM

Come share your thoughts

These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have mo hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet.

you can make bitcoin as a saving,you can keep it until the price is higher
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:34:17 AM

Yeah of course, you can benefit greatly if you can keep bitcoin for a long time. You can see bitcoin prices are now touching at $8k and if you've been saving bitcoin from a long time, then now you can get an abundance of benefits.

Good profit was made bu many even from those who entered when price was 4k for bitcoin. How everyone predict that price will go over 10k so who ever bought bitcoin let say in january this year image how big profit that person have.

Saving is good for bitcoin cuz there are no indicators that price will rapidly fall down much just for the small gap for correction and again price is going high.
From some point its never to late to buy some bitcoin cuz price is going just up.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:50:44 AM

I started my journey with bitcoins in the year 2015 and since then I am holding majority of my coins and no doubt whenever I was in need of money I sold some of them at higher price but I made sure that I should have some coins for the future to earn higher profits on my investments as buying and selling has always been a part of me and I never miss an opportunity of making profits but if you want to make best profits then saving bitcoins longer is the key.
It brings a lot of profits and can help people get rich easily. But you just have to be careful and know the right time for you to make your investment. Some people who makes mistake, it’s likely to take them like two or three years to regain what they lost. I know a sick guy who had no money to treat himself and decided to borrow some money.

After he borrowed the money, instead of using it to treat himself, he used to invest on Bitcoin and made a profit of $300,000 which is something I never made before.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:37:38 AM

Come share your thoughts

The thing about bitcoin is it's value consistently changes from time to time, thereby making it a good investment. The same with buying a property, when you wait for quite some time, eventually the value gets high.
Not only you brother, like you have said, there are hundreds and thousands of people who want bitcoin to stay for a longer time. And this will happen. You will be seeing this right after 5-10 years as legal currency in many countries. And in mid of this century, bitcoin will be influenced in all countries of world and making the whole economical world as global village.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:41:47 AM

Come share your thoughts

We can get many benefits to the bitcoin if save it in a long time. If you will observe the graph of the value the bitcoin, you will see how the value of the bitcoin increased in the past years.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: