Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82245 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:23:16 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I cannot deny to myself that saving for along time was very profitable and very safe. Because your capital in the long run can possibly double or more, but we don't what will happen to the price it may fall or it may increase the value but for what most significant was you believed that there is profit that you can get to your holdings someday.
You can't control the price of bitcoin to fall it is in bitcoin already that its part of fall and rise of coin this is why holders of coin who are selling their coins right time. When you are holding coins you gonna lose lose the profit. Stocking coins are is not good when you are using bitcoin wallet as your bank account. everyone believed on significant that can really mate it tho
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:43:19 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I cannot deny to myself that saving for along time was very profitable and very safe. Because your capital in the long run can possibly double or more, but we don't what will happen to the price it may fall or it may increase the value but for what most significant was you believed that there is profit that you can get to your holdings someday.

Saving bitcoin is good and profitable but only up to a certain point and not too long as you never know what will happen in long term so its better to sell them off when its allowing you to make good profits and buy them back when price goes down in near future and if you never sell them and keep on holding without doing anything with it then you will miss an great opportunity of making profits at a right time.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:47:54 AM

Come share your thoughts

This is depend on the belief of the holder of bitcoin, there are some believer think that bitcoin will become 2000$ or more a years from now, including myself.  But and simultaneously, I also bought altcoin to make some trade in the exchange platform so that I can easily get profit in bitcoin.
Bitcoin will reach that high price but to be honest I don't think it is going to be as soon as I though as few weeks ago because the uncertainty about what it may happen to bitcoin and the rumors of a fork made great damage to the bitcoin price.
The rumors are not new to the community and yet bitcoin is still very successful now. If you believe on negative rumors you are losing the opportunity to invest, it was just done to lure the weak holders to dump their bitcoins so whales can buy it cheap. Been investing for years and this is the year w
where I can say it's very progressive for bitcoin.
I don’t believe the rumors but there is no doubt a significant amount of holders of bitcoin did believe in them since the price crashed, so while rumors are not new the rumors keep proving to be an efficient weapon to crash the price very rapidly.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:52:36 AM

Come share your thoughts

This is depend on the belief of the holder of bitcoin, there are some believer think that bitcoin will become 2000$ or more a years from now, including myself.  But and simultaneously, I also bought altcoin to make some trade in the exchange platform so that I can easily get profit in bitcoin.
Bitcoin will reach that high price but to be honest I don't think it is going to be as soon as I though as few weeks ago because the uncertainty about what it may happen to bitcoin and the rumors of a fork made great damage to the bitcoin price.
The rumors are not new to the community and yet bitcoin is still very successful now. If you believe on negative rumors you are losing the opportunity to invest, it was just done to lure the weak holders to dump their bitcoins so whales can buy it cheap. Been investing for years and this is the year w
where I can say it's very progressive for bitcoin.
I don’t believe the rumors but there is no doubt a significant amount of holders of bitcoin did believe in them since the price crashed, so while rumors are not new the rumors keep proving to be an efficient weapon to crash the price very rapidly.

Even if price crashes rapidly the true supporter of bitcoins will never prefer to sell their coins at that low price and instead will keep busy themselves in buying more amount of coins and those who don't have knowledge about bitcoin and who lacks patience will follow the rumors and will sell their coins at the cheaper price.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:52:57 AM

of course,saving bitcoin will give you benefit  you just need to save it for some time or hold it for a few years. depends on your need
you will benefit by reselling your bitcoin at a higher price?
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:56:53 AM

of course,saving bitcoin will give you benefit  you just need to save it for some time or hold it for a few years. depends on your need
This is not a good suggestion. Because Bitcoin is not good for long term holding. What I mean is Bitcoin is appropriate for trading because of its volatility. Bitcoin is only good for long term if you bought it maybe 100$ below after that you might want to think about buying it for the long run with its current price level.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:58:14 AM

Saving bitcoin for a long term is always an right decision to make as it has an ability to achieve best price in future so at that time if you have enough bitcoins in your wallet then you can sell them at that time and can get huge profits in return but you have to make sure that you sell your coins when you are making profits from it instead of holding too long.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:52:50 AM

Saving bitcoin for a long term is always an right decision to make as it has an ability to achieve best price in future so at that time if you have enough bitcoins in your wallet then you can sell them at that time and can get huge profits in return but you have to make sure that you sell your coins when you are making profits from it instead of holding too long.
Well you also have to be wise to observe if the price is already right to sell. We can never know what may happen and how btc's future will unfold so keeping it for years may or may not reap good rewards. If you're up for it and you feel confident about it, then save your btcs. Imagine if you believed in btc when it was starting out and bought a lot like 4 years ago, if you had a thousand btcs then, you're filthy rich now. But again we can't really be sure of what's going to happen in the future so hold to it at your own risk

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:40:53 PM

Well you also have to be wise to observe if the price is already right to sell. We can never know what may happen and how btc's future will unfold so keeping it for years may or may not reap good rewards. If you're up for it and you feel confident about it, then save your btcs. Imagine if you believed in btc when it was starting out and bought a lot like 4 years ago, if you had a thousand btcs then, you're filthy rich now. But again we can't really be sure of what's going to happen in the future so hold to it at your own risk
I really agree with your words, because some time ago, bitcoin was much cheaper and those users who bought or earned bitcoin at that time now have a profit several times more with the help of conservation.
PanZerrr

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

I really agree with your words, because some time ago, bitcoin was much cheaper and those users who bought or earned bitcoin at that time now have a profit several times more with the help of conservation.

Yes, I agree, they make a profit. But now bitcoin is unstable. And the news about the fork of all is disturbing.
Perhaps in the long term, holding bitcoins will bring profit.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 07:03:34 PM

Yes, I agree, they make a profit. But now bitcoin is unstable. And the news about the fork of all is disturbing.

If bitcoin is an long term investment for you then you should not be worried about short term fluctuations as price will be surely higher in long run so if you are thinking that price has gone down and will never go higher again then its a wrong belief as in long run price will be higher so the best thing would be to hold your coins.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
VTCutch

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:49:08 PM

If bitcoin is an long term investment for you then you should not be worried about short term fluctuations as price will be surely higher in long run so if you are thinking that price has gone down and will never go higher again then its a wrong belief as in long run price will be higher so the best thing would be to hold your coins.

For everyone, the concept of long-term investment is different. Some one year is considered a long term, and some are 20 years.
Crypto currency is unpredictable. You must always follow the news and the course. To make the right decisions in time
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:44:39 PM

of course,saving bitcoin will give you benefit  you just need to save it for some time or hold it for a few years. depends on your need

Indeed, who have invested in to bitcoin not just 100 or 1000$ need a bigger price. They are waiting for a long time investment because they are intsested to get a higher profit from it. It always have a risk to hold them, but people need to change there ideas and wait for bigger prices

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:59:53 PM

yes that is what i am also in favour of long term investment. as long term investment is not risky as compare to short term investment. in short term investment there are more chances that you will lose your own money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
runningm520

Activity: 298

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:35:58 AM

Of course it got benefit, most of the people store bitcoin as investment.
Bitcoin has great potential,Saving bitcoin for a long time is very benefit. Bitcoin prices always go up and if we are long time savings course it will be benefit.

gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:01:03 AM

yes that is what i am also in favour of long term investment. as long term investment is not risky as compare to short term investment. in short term investment there are more chances that you will lose your own money.

Yes and holding it for long term can also give you some sort of relief as you are confident even if price goes down in short term but it will rise in long term so risk of loosing money is not too high in compare to the risk of loosing in short term and bitcoin is a long term investment and should be treated in a same way.
Text

Activity: 2408
Merit: 591

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:06:52 AM

Saving bitcoin is so beneficial because we believe we can make profits in that way by selling to a higher price. Like now, I'm still waiting to get BTC recover again from its loss. I need more patience and I trust of its capability. Crypto users would still choose bitcoin as the primary coin among the rest.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
AUDREY23

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:55:16 AM

would be very beneficial if when we buy at the lower price and we save it for a long time then it will be very beneficial to the records we have to update the bitcoin prices in order to know the price changes
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:10:03 PM

Saving bitcoin is so beneficial because we believe we can make profits in that way by selling to a higher price. Like now, I'm still waiting to get BTC recover again from its loss. I need more patience and I trust of its capability. Crypto users would still choose bitcoin as the primary coin among the rest.
It will recover soon. Just hang in there until hard fork is over. It really affects bitcoin after the rejection of bitcoin ETF bht still bitcoin is keeping strong and can withstand the dump. If this happened to other, it think that theh will collapse that's why i am more impressed by bitcoin and keep on holding

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

It will recover soon. Just hang in there until hard fork is over. It really affects bitcoin after the rejection of bitcoin ETF bht still bitcoin is keeping strong and can withstand the dump. If this happened to other, it think that theh will collapse that's why i am more impressed by bitcoin and keep on holding
Bitcoin will surely recover its high price soon because just like what you said it is one of the bad effects of rejection during the ETF and the upcoming hardfork but just like ethereum and the etc, the older will still stand out and it will rise again like what does the ethereum shows us in different altcoin market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: