Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM][SOLVED] BTC-e APPROPRIATED MY COINS WORTH NOW 6000$  (Read 3006 times)
TroubleBuddy (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:37:22 PM

[...]they finally gave up. i got my 2.5 bitcoins now[...]

Good to hear it is possible to bend them and force to respect the rules. I am happy for you.

Finally this case is solved, i am happy that you got you money back. Could you please specify it in the thread's title ?

To clarify, this thread is about different case (which remain unsolved), here is Hornster's case: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1827963.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steven009

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:14:23 AM

ok, after they banned and ignored me, they finally gave up stealing my 2.5 bitcoins. after i made this public and posted it on more then 20 websites who were on top of google, after "balthazar" received a -trustpoint at bitcointalk.org and went super angry, after threatening to sue them - they finally gave up. i got my 2.5 bitcoins now Smiley thank you very much for your help. i hope bitcoin exchanges will have more respect of their customers in the future. https://gyazo.com/d393cbdaabf835168ca605ce6d413c1c

I'm glad that someone at least got their bitcoins back. Hopefully myself and OP can have the same faith (which I doubt, unfortunately).

*Image Removed*
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:23:51 AM

Now, I don't know much about BTC-E, but from your description it's basically an issue of waiting because you cannot access your email address? You've already mentioned that google will take a few days to verify you as the owner of the email address, because you forgot the password to it, but that doesn't seem like a long time to wait and is not controlled by BTC-E. What caused the passwords to be reset at BTC-E is worrying though, but it seems they're being proactive about it. Some people seem to be so careless with their money..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:56:21 AM

i am happy that you got you money back. Could you please specify it in the thread's title ?

Yes, glad to hear they finally resolved one of these tickets, please change the title of your thread HornsterLG to [SOLVED] so we can more easily see the remaining unsolved claim threads.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

ok, after they banned and ignored me, they finally gave up stealing my 2.5 bitcoins. after i made this public and posted it on more then 20 websites who were on top of google, after "balthazar" received a -trustpoint at bitcointalk.org and went super angry, after threatening to sue them - they finally gave up. i got my 2.5 bitcoins now Smiley thank you very much for your help. i hope bitcoin exchanges will have more respect of their customers in the future. https://gyazo.com/d393cbdaabf835168ca605ce6d413c1c

I don't think they have an intent to steal your coins, but anyway, you better keep safe next time, your coins are yours only if you own the private key that can access them, if you don't own it then don't be surprised if you lose coins at some point
TroubleBuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:06:29 AM

Now, I don't know much about BTC-E, but from your description it's basically an issue of waiting because you cannot access your email address?

No, it is not. The issue here is that I needed access to my funds immediately and BTC-e should've changed my email as I requested, but they did not, hoping that I won't resolve this issue with gmail after I told them that it might not work, thus permanently blocking me from my money.
TroubleBuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:51:31 PM

SOLVED, BTC-e CHANGED MY EMAIL, MY FOUNDS ARE STILL THERE AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT REQUIRED 2 WEEKS TO BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW THEM, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP GUYS.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:06:52 PM

Excellent news, fella. Good to see BTC-E getting these things sorted finally.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Steven009

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:21:01 AM

Excellent news, fella. Good to see BTC-E getting these things sorted finally.

Good news! I just hope they could do the same for me.

*Image Removed*
bloodyboy

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:31:18 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 07:52:13 PM by bloodyboy

Hi, I found this thread looking for information on problems with btc-e support. My case is a little bit different. I've sent deposit from some service and in transaction my bitcoins was divided in two outputs. Summary: one transaction with many outputs and two for my deposit address. Only one part of this deposit was credited. After I provided screens with transactions to my deposit address and point exactly what went probably wrong they closed my ticket without answer... I don't know what to do...

Edit: after read this thread I created another ticket and started my battle...  Undecided
bloodyboy

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:45:54 PM

After about 6 days and two tickets and waiting for replay my deposit was credited manually by support so my case was solved!
steitieh

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:03:17 PM

Same Happened to me!!! I can't believe after all those years BTC-e would do such moves! I'll open my own thread too!

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:22:29 PM

I'm asking because I really have no idea why some genius made such a brilliant conclusion that I'm either founder or owner of BTC-e exchange.

This may sound surprising, but I'm definitely neither owner nor founder of this project. I was a moderator and consultant who helped with dealing some technical issues (ddos/bruteforce attacks) and that's all.

I've asked for more information on that claim from the redditor who cited it.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.

So, till now we have nothing but your empty accusation backed by basically nothing. So far, it was followed by a bunch of e-mail and SMS murder threats by very stupid people, who are unable to analyze even a simplest facts and were led by your actions to committing quite seriuos crime. Will you publish your sincere excuses for that provocation? Or I should congratulate you with successful initiation as a member of MBCC (Mindless BTC-e Clowns Cult)?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

Will you publish your sincere excuses for that provocation?

Nope. What other people choose to do is up to them and I certainly do not condone breaking the law or seeking to intimidate with threats. I, however, have made my posts concerning your connection to BTC-E with every reason to believe they are correct and have supported them with suitable reference links.

Just like I'm about to do here:

So, till now we have nothing but your empty accusation backed by basically nothing.

Well, we've got you naming your 'friend' Alexey as the owner of BTC-e in an old interview you did under the username 'Balthazar'.

https://99bitcoins.com/novacoin-developer-proof-of-stake-system-solution-cryptocurrencies/

Which kinda helps to support the claim made here about your connection to BTC-E
https://btceclaims.github.io/

Your own words serve to disprove your recent insistence that you were merely a technical consultant at BTC-E for a short period of time.

Allangreen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:51:24 PM

Will you publish your sincere excuses for that provocation?

Nope. What other people choose to do is up to them and I certainly do not condone breaking the law or seeking to intimidate with threats. I, however, have made my posts concerning your connection to BTC-E with every reason to believe they are correct and have supported them with suitable reference links.

Just like I'm about to do here:

So, till now we have nothing but your empty accusation backed by basically nothing.

Well, we've got you naming your 'friend' Alexey as the owner of BTC-e in an old interview you did under the username 'Balthazar'.

https://99bitcoins.com/novacoin-developer-proof-of-stake-system-solution-cryptocurrencies/

Which kinda helps to support the claim made here about your connection to BTC-E
https://btceclaims.github.io/

Your own words serve to disprove your recent insistence that you were merely a technical consultant at BTC-E for a short period of time.

If a lot of btc -e users can have unresolved issue with them till they go public to resolve it.
It says a lot of bad business practices from btc -e , people should be careful about them . I don't know why most Russians tend to be dubious. This Alexey of a guy was even lying not to be the Owner of BTC-e  also RACIST and his remarks.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:10:24 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 09:35:42 PM by Balthazar

So this was "additional information" you were asking for?

I've asked for more information on that claim from the redditor who cited it. But it isn't as if it is a completely arbitrary assertion as you have been, by your own admission, involved with that exchange in some capacity previously.

You're kidding me, right?More than year passed and this is all what you've got to support your delibirate pile of crap?

Let me remind you, just in case if you came from the stone age and really serious:

It's internet, baby.

A more detailed explanation for those who are always ready to serve as judge & executioner while having no well formed brain structures:

You don't have to know a person anyhow to describe him or her as a friend, fag or frenemy. A short chat conversation is enough, no surprise that I was chatting with him due to being a moderator, like dozens of other people on this forum.

So, your claim was false. How unexpected.

Honestly, I'm tired of that drama. Do your excuses, and do them NOW. Just tell that you are sorry for being such lazy person, who made such a serious statement without doing any prior investigation of related issue. Then, admit that trusting a random redditor was a bad idea.

This is your only chance left to save reputation. Just do something what any sane person would do after such a failure and I promise that it will be over.

But, of course, you may continue pretending to be a fool. This is a choice which is entirely up to you. But do you really need that?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:57:01 AM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

You're kidding me, right?More than year passed

I replied to your previous post of 2017 the following day so I don't know why are you claiming it took more than a year.

Let me remind you, just in case if you came from the stone age and really serious:

It's internet, baby.
I have absolutely no idea what you are even trying to say with this statement.

You don't have to know a person anyhow to describe him or her as a friend, fag or frenemy. A short chat conversation is enough, no surprise that I was chatting with him due to being a moderator, like dozens of other people on this forum.

You, yourself, cited the owner of BTC-E as being a friend and clearly he would have been a close enough friend to you that you referenced the fact that not even he 'forced' you to destroy the Novacoins. You have admitted that you worked as a technical consultant for BTC-E, you were a moderator there and your mining pool was an official partner of BTC-E, which also was the primary trading market for your Novacoin cryptocurrency. This is more than a mere "short chat" relationship.

But now you want to try and accuse me of being in the wrong for stating that you have had a direct relationship to BTC-E and its owner, even though the article I posted has you, in your own words, detailing a relationship with the owner of BTC-E as being your friend?

That would make for an interesting legal argument:
"Yes I asserted that the owner of BTC-E was my friend but nobody should have inferred that I meant he was my friend"

So, your claim was false. How unexpected.

Which claim are you saying is false? Please elaborate.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: