Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

of course no. this is not an investment.  it is a gambling. I think that we need to prepare knowledge and skill carefully to work in long time. Do not just trade based on infomation. It is not good. It cant help you earn money in long term.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

of course no. this is not an investment.  it is a gambling. I think that we need to prepare knowledge and skill carefully to work in long time. Do not just trade based on infomation. It is not good. It cant help you earn money in long term.
Although this seems to be very dangerous and this is a gamble but I feel that this idea if applied at the right time, the risk will be very low and what we get is huge, typical as present, the price of bitcoin is very cheap. If we put all the funds into bitcoin, the chances of success are very high, the profits are horrible only in a short time, investment is a job that requires analysis and knowledge, long-term strategy but sometimes, we also need to break those things and listen to our emotions, and we will get great pleasure

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

Although this seems to be very dangerous and this is a gamble but I feel that this idea if applied at the right time, the risk will be very low and what we get is huge, typical as present, the price of bitcoin is very cheap. If we put all the funds into bitcoin, the chances of success are very high, the profits are horrible only in a short time, investment is a job that requires analysis and knowledge, long-term strategy but sometimes, we also need to break those things and listen to our emotions, and we will get great pleasure

there's not bigger mistake than listening to emotions when investing/trading. What you need to listen to are facts based on technical analysis and the latest news.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

there's not bigger mistake than listening to emotions when investing/trading. What you need to listen to are facts based on technical analysis and the latest news.
so it was due to the thoughtless actions that were made due to empty words, resulting in huge losses of their income. many users have not learned to do their own analysis and to study information that makes it possible to draw the right conclusions.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

You should know never put all of your eggs in one basket. If one of investment fails then all of your eggs will break down and you will have no eggs to invest anymore. If you are fairly trusted in Bitcoin which I am not then you can put all of your funds on Bitcoin but I will say go for some smaller altcoins like eth, which are much more volatile but they can give you much more Rapid growth in your money then Bitcoin.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

Of course, investing all the capital in a particular sector  is not right way. Although investment in the Bitcoin sector is safe enough. Still, I will try to start any trade with small investments.
Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

No one will take that big risk of investing all their money only in bitcoins. Bitcoin volatility is very high, more than volatile than forex trading. its a very big risk to take as you cannot be sure what will be the price of bitcoins in future. Much better to put the half in investing and the rest was use in other way of making profit like business.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

Bitcoin is not a safe haven, yet. It is a good investment though, but putting all of your fortune here is totally a bad idea. Bitcoin is not for everyone especially for weak heart people. Even professional investors wouldn't put all their money here because none can predict what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow. Now you see what happened these days, the whole market crashes in just hours.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Now investing all of your money in bitcoin is not a very good idea. Although bitcoin is also one of the priorities in investing, however, it is not worthwhile to invest all your funds in one bitcoin. We can not be absolutely sure of the good growth of bitcoin. Situations and objective conditions can be very different. For example, here is the Tokyo Mt. Gox can throw out its 180,000 bitcoins in batches and the bitcoin rate will collapse for a long time, regardless of the fact that the overall growth outlook for bitcoin is quite good. Therefore, I would advise about 50 percent put in bitcoin, 30 percent in ethereum, and the remaining funds in other promising altcoyins.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

you have the best option to invest in bitcoin for more and more profit in future because there is no doubt Bitcoin is the future of currency, But when you see the past and analyze their price ratio then you feel some big corrections about bitcoin and after this correction that already 70% done it will go up again and their future price will go more up then last highest price so the impact in future is more bright and this time is favorable to invest in bitcoin because the price is good to buy and right now,
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

No, because that can be a very stupid move because you can't have any security in crypto which means if it goes down you face the consequence so don't do it.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

I think placing all of your funds into bitcoin is a dangerous decision because right now bitcoin is down and we do not even know when it will rise up again , so i think it is better to monitor bitcoin for now

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

No , not all of my fund , bitcoin has too many up and down , i invested in gold , crypto market , I would not suggest any body to invest all of his/her fund in bitcoin , never keep all of your eggs in a basket.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

For me i want to place all my fund in bitcoin because i know it will pump soon.
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

In my opinion find  about ~10 solid projects from one or two sectors you know well and diversify your portfolio over them. Those sectors could be for example: 

• platforms: ETH, NEO
  • finance: Ripple, Stellar 
  • enterprise: Vechain, Waltonchain
  • Privacy: Monero, Dash
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

A year ago, yes, but right now since I can see that opportunity is everywhere, I am trying to diversify as much as I can and am currently holding ETH and LTC just for maximum profit. Also, I'm slowly cashing out since I want to get a new house for my own. It's funny how I'm still living with my mom with the amount of profit I made from 2015. Also, I'm looking to expand my business and add more stalls and see whether that would pan out as well
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

My biggest mistake when invest all asset with bitcoin. Because The current price of bitcoin very low .I have run out of money to buy more

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

I do not want to take the risk by putting all my money in bitcoin, because storing all my money in bitcoin is very risky ..
so I just put some of my capital in bitcoin ..
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

According to market current situation I think there is the most best time to invest in digital world, you can invest in bitcoin or any other altcoins, I think  both are providing the best earning in future by investing in right now, if you invest in bitcoin right now then you will be able to earn more money if you are other coins that will also makes you able to get more money,
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

I think placing all of your funds into bitcoin is a dangerous decision because right now bitcoin is down and we do not even know when it will rise up again , so i think it is better to monitor bitcoin for now
I think for me , bitcoin its not just a good investment can be but also an assets which can be considered. Moreover, bitcoin can give us financial freedom in a long run, but it doesn't mean you can place all fund into bitcoin, no! you shouldn't do that anyway maybe later not now of course. you need to be careful first because is not yet declare as world currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: