May 04, 2024, 06:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: OVER
swap - 1 (100%)
coming - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - SWAP COMING - Stay Tuned if you are a VGINA Hodl'r  (Read 51360 times)
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 03:35:12 AM

Coin Stakes like a champ.Good coin here.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vginacoindev (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:29:15 AM

100% stake it should be spitting out coins constantly.

Block Explorer is up and running, just putting some final touches on it and will post in a few hours.
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 12:06:14 PM

33 connections in the block explorer  Shocked
Duchess

Activity: 232

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:47:34 PM

100% stake it should be spitting out coins constantly.

Block Explorer is up and running, just putting some final touches on it and will post in a few hours.

Thanks. A block explorer will help a lot.

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 05:22:17 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 05:36:37 PM by vginacoindev

Block Explorer can be seen here for now.  http://170.75.163.187:3001

It is running on our servers, under our control, and is permanent.  It wasn't made by some BCT user for a day to collect the bounty like the last one.

Will get it linked from Vgina.ca in the near future.
snowydog

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:46:03 PM

Block Explorer can be seen here for now.  http://170.75.163.187:3001

It is running on our servers, under our control, and is permanent.  It wasn't made by some BCT user for a day to collect the bounty like the last one.

Will get it linked from Vgina.ca in the near future.

Thanks dev. Which ones are the premine accounts? Good and open accounting will do a lot for the coin value.
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:25:45 PM

Premine @

VFPPrfHh7w2ou6qBoWW4WrdioyFWyhAbTw
VHvxwbVYdRVji9HUrhG7AzjaQ2Q2BkYm2o
VBDioNDXmvet1B1HPC959WCAdY4dbPVB81

In 3 wallets, currently being backed up and put away into cold storage.
Duchess

Activity: 232

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:34:06 PM

Premine @

Impressive to declare the premine accounts. Those 3 accounts add up to 3,500,000. Is that what is left of the 6m premine to be used for future development?

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
radiera

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

why skate random coin, 200 later 1000 later 500 later 600... and waiting so long for stake...

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:46:14 PM

Premine @

Impressive to declare the premine accounts. Those 3 accounts add up to 3,500,000. Is that what is left of the 6m premine to be used for future development?

2 + 2 + 1.5 = 5.5 million there.  Future development and bounties, and faucets.  As well it will be held as value for the registered business to hold insurance against possible fraud or loss in the future on the payment network.  It is a significant chunk of value to ensure long term success.

* edit - you were right, there was only 3.5  i have to make a completly new wallet to back it up into 1 address.  in the original wallet it split all over the place.  I'll fix that shortly with 1 address to fix confusion

vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

In the meantime, grab some from the high paying faucet!

http://crypto4free.com/faucets/vgina-faucet/
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:27:39 PM

It's a faucet but Noobs beware though.You might get a stupid pop-up that will try to hijack your browser.You can close it but its a pain in the ass.Just be quick to close the pop-up before the page loads if you get it.I love Faucets But I rarely go to that one.Simply because its a pain in the ass.

vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:34:55 PM

It's a faucet but Noobs beware though.You might get a stupid pop-up that will try to hijack your browser.You can close it but its a pain in the ass.Just be quick to close the pop-up before the page loads if you get it.I love Faucets But I rarely go to that one.Simply because its a pain in the ass.

I noticed that too.  I have asked the host if he could do something about that for us, he said he is working on it.

it still drops you 10 Vgina for the trouble, just close the pop up quick and its ok.  Like an added bonus game to the faucet Smiley
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:39:16 PM

I noticed that too.  I have asked the host if he could do something about that for us, he said he is working on it.

it still drops you 10 Vgina for the trouble, just close the pop up quick and its ok.  Like an added bonus game to the faucet Smiley

Yea for the 10 Vag its worth it.Just have to be fast lol

00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:59:28 PM

Howdy mister Smiley

The popup is from adsterra.com and shouldnt have any crap that hijacks anything at all.
I  have told my so called personal manager on adsterra to not give me any popups like that, and they promised me to filter them out for me.
But when all this easter madness is finished and people get back to work, i will make sure that the filter is up to date.

They are not there to mess up my visitors computers. Just there to be able to keep the site running.
Hosting, domains and coins costs money you know Smiley

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:28:34 PM

I noticed that too.  I have asked the host if he could do something about that for us, he said he is working on it.

it still drops you 10 Vgina for the trouble, just close the pop up quick and its ok.  Like an added bonus game to the faucet Smiley

my advice is use chrome and install adzbuzz blocker , done , no more irritating banners ....
my adzblocker blocked 18 ads at that site Smiley
just saying Smiley
00HasH

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 08:31:15 PM

my advice is use chrome and install adzbuzz blocker , done , no more irritating banners ....
just saying Smiley

Free coins without giving anything back? Thats not very friendly, dude Wink

0xfff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:43:44 PM

just saying Smiley

Malware ads that hijack your clicks are not very friendly, dude Wink
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:46:26 PM

just saying Smiley

your right at some sites, but if your computer being hijacked, or the ads are that enoying, or so obstinately , then is this the solution. some site asking to turn off the adblocker, and i do it but when i see it aggressive ads i put it back .......
if its normal ads i have no problem wit it at all
00HasH

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

just saying Smiley

Malware ads that hijack your clicks are not very friendly, dude Wink

If you can find any, show me Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: