May 04, 2024, 06:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: OVER
swap - 1 (100%)
coming - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - SWAP COMING - Stay Tuned if you are a VGINA Hodl'r  (Read 51360 times)
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:56:56 PM

yeah , let Vginas work for you Smiley, its nice pos......
so buy it and stake it baby !!!

I just need them to deposit in my wallet for staking?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:11:44 PM

Yup, just put it in your wallet , let it mature and stake it baby ....yeah

working Vginas is better then not working Vginas Smiley......

yeah!!!
Duchess

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:13:30 PM

and unlock your wallet for staking.

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
kaltun

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

huh unlock Huh , didnt do that , but it stakes
Duchess

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:25:01 PM

That means you do not have a password on your wallet which means that your wallet is open to move coins out if someone stole it and will not be protected with a password.

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
kaltun

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:26:51 PM

That means you do not have a password on your wallet which means that your wallet is open to move coins out if someone stole it and will not be protected with a password.

aaaacccchhh zooooo....... do you have Vginas also ? ....

soon they on Yobit  Smiley
Duchess

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:30:37 PM

aaaacccchhh zooooo....... do you have Vginas also ? ....

soon they on Yobit  Smiley

Of course I do  Roll Eyes

SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:13:08 PM

Any news because of yobit?
Riekiee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:28:18 AM

is there any way for me to swap my v1 coins? got like 300+ of them, the swap on nova has ended  Undecided
DejwidK

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:42:34 AM

is there any way for me to swap my v1 coins? got like 300+ of them, the swap on nova has ended  Undecided

Yes just message the dev he will swap your coins
vginacoindev (OP)

Activity: 392

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 12:35:25 PM

Any news because of yobit?

They still haven't cashed the yobit code yet, they did list a bunch of stuff yesterday.  But no Vgina.  Next round I assume.
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

FYI : the swap closes on Nova on the 30th (tomorrow).  I will be asking them to delist VGINA and that VGINA2 be changed to VGINA.  I have applied to Yobit for the ticker to be VGINA.  There will only be 1 VGINA after tomorrow.  Swap will be closed.

Keep watching Yobit ! 

As I said 4 days ago and several times over the last month.  When the swap ends on Nova the swap is over.  There has been plenty of time to swap your old VGINA.

The nodes, wallets I had running and the block explorer were all shut down as of the swap closing on Nova.

On with the future of VGINA.  We are waiting for yobit listing and then I will post several retailers and off we go.
kaltun

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

FYI : the swap closes on Nova on the 30th (tomorrow).  I will be asking them to delist VGINA and that VGINA2 be changed to VGINA.  I have applied to Yobit for the ticker to be VGINA.  There will only be 1 VGINA after tomorrow.  Swap will be closed.

Keep watching Yobit ! 

As I said 4 days ago and several times over the last month.  When the swap ends on Nova the swap is over.  There has been plenty of time to swap your old VGINA.

The nodes, wallets I had running and the block explorer were all shut down as of the swap closing on Nova.

On with the future of VGINA.  We are waiting for yobit listing and then I will post several retailers and off we go.

your wallet stakes nice , i like it.....

i love working vginas Smiley ......

gonna try to make an wallet for the raspberry ( noob on linux , so lets see how far i will come with this )

vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

Keep watching Yobit ! 

gonna try to make an wallet for the raspberry ( noob on linux , so lets see how far i will come with this )

There are some directions for that in the ann.  They work quite well if you follow them.
kaltun

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

Keep watching Yobit ! 

There are some directions for that in the ann.  They work quite well if you follow them.

yup i knew this , but if your an noob on linux , its not easy Smiley as an windows user

you meant this :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823588.msg18163976#msg18163976
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:26:49 PM

Unique name... hopefully can attract investors goodluck VGINA Shocked Shocked Shocked

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
Macr0

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:03:52 PM

Last wallet is https://vgina.ca/Vgina-Multisend-QT.exe from first page for VGINA2?

Nice to see the name will be changed back!

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 06:00:53 PM

Unique name... hopefully can attract investors goodluck VGINA Shocked Shocked Shocked

VGINA coin isn't looking to attract investors.  VGINA coin is offering a service, it is simply there for the community to use. No investment required, No ICO, No premine, It just works because it works.

It comes with a pretty purse, and some advanced features for those to use that enjoy the staking aspect of a coin.  The new chain looks to be running amazing and fast, I haven't heard any issues yet.

Just waiting to be added to Yobit and we can post some retailers to spend your VGINA at.  There simply isn't enough volume or a high enough price on NOVA for us to conduct business yet with this much coin supply.

Mutoid

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:22:58 PM

I like vgina but I despise yobit.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:25:11 PM

I am really patiently waiting for yobit here, looks like movements on nova much slower after swap. Price almost same value so great time to accumulate and stake. Dev, there is still trade on old vgina, until when it will close by the way? Haven't check at nova for a while, whether those coins still able for swap? Thanks..waiting for good news about those retailers. Smiley

Still here, always online and watching..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: