May 04, 2024, 09:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: OVER
swap - 1 (100%)
coming - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - SWAP COMING - Stay Tuned if you are a VGINA Hodl'r  (Read 51360 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

Premine @

VFPPrfHh7w2ou6qBoWW4WrdioyFWyhAbTw
VHvxwbVYdRVji9HUrhG7AzjaQ2Q2BkYm2o
VBDioNDXmvet1B1HPC959WCAdY4dbPVB81

In 3 wallets, currently being backed up and put away into cold storage.

Impressive to declare the premine accounts. Those 3 accounts add up to 3,500,000. Is that what is left of the 6m premine to be used for future development?

2 + 2 + 1.5 = 5.5 million there.  Future development and bounties, and faucets.  As well it will be held as value for the registered business to hold insurance against possible fraud or loss in the future on the payment network.  It is a significant chunk of value to ensure long term success.

* edit - you were right, there was only 3.5  i have to make a completly new wallet to back it up into 1 address.  in the original wallet it split all over the place.  I'll fix that shortly with 1 address to fix confusion

your need to fix this wallet :
VHvxwbVYdRVji9HUrhG7AzjaQ2Q2BkYm2o   ===>  balance : 0.00000000

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vginacoindev (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:18:12 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 11:50:48 PM by vginacoindev

The block explorer is fixed.  Premine is in a single wallet.  # 1.
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:21:59 PM

http://170.75.163.187:3001 Block Explorer
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:50:58 AM

It's a faucet but Noobs beware though.You might get a stupid pop-up that will try to hijack your browser.You can close it but its a pain in the ass.Just be quick to close the pop-up before the page loads if you get it.I love Faucets But I rarely go to that one.Simply because its a pain in the ass.

Howdy mister Smiley

The popup is from adsterra.com and shouldnt have any crap that hijacks anything at all.
I  have told my so called personal manager on adsterra to not give me any popups like that, and they promised me to filter them out for me.
But when all this easter madness is finished and people get back to work, i will make sure that the filter is up to date.

They are not there to mess up my visitors computers. Just there to be able to keep the site running.
Hosting, domains and coins costs money you know Smiley

Im sure you mean that but it does and will infect computers with malware you need to be careful.I dont care what they tell you just be careful.Find another host.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
boieemassab

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:57:40 PM

It's a faucet but Noobs beware though.You might get a stupid pop-up that will try to hijack your browser.You can close it but its a pain in the ass.Just be quick to close the pop-up before the page loads if you get it.I love Faucets But I rarely go to that one.Simply because its a pain in the ass.

Howdy mister Smiley

The popup is from adsterra.com and shouldnt have any crap that hijacks anything at all.
I  have told my so called personal manager on adsterra to not give me any popups like that, and they promised me to filter them out for me.
But when all this easter madness is finished and people get back to work, i will make sure that the filter is up to date.

They are not there to mess up my visitors computers. Just there to be able to keep the site running.

Im sure you mean that but it does and will infect computers with malware you need to be careful.I dont care what they tell you just be careful.Find another host.

I use these faucets every day, (vgina, gpu, 1337) and about once a day a download call rapid files attaches itself and I have to go into downloads and remove it. It does not look friendly, and this is the only faucet that I use that has this.
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 07:23:51 PM

I've got a few stores I'm working on finalizing things with and getting them setup.  It's looking like for the launch there will be a $10-15 USD maximum purchase amount for items.  

Store owners are are slightly scared to accept the currency for large purchases and are willing to try out small transactions to asses its viability.

So when stores are setup on the network you will be able to browse their online store, purchase items by sending them a quick email with your items wanted, for their receive address, and total.  You will then send them the coins and your shipping address.  The store owner will ship your items.

As a store owner all you have to do is use the Handy Vgina - USD Calculator ** send customers a total and wait for the coins to ship the order.  When you receive the coins you may either hold & stake them, exchange them on the exchange for BTC to replenish inventory online, or send them back to VGINA Accounting Dept for payment in BTC, Cash, Paypal, or EMT (processed every 6 hours)

Designed to be a a simple process with no loop holes.  Customer sends coin - Seller exchanges coins for cash or holds them and ships the item.  Vgina Dev team can control the release of coins back into the market to keep a stable long term price.

MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:12:13 PM

Howdy mister Smiley

I  have told my so called personal manager on adsterra to not give me any popups like that, and they promised me to filter them out for me.

Yes it will. Many folks, including urself have been chasing faucets, trying to make a dollar and not get infected by the malware. I pity u but I don't think ur faucets is unsafe place where u risk to get a trojan or infect ur pc. Try starting with a lite version of a faucet, developed by me, it can be installed on ur computer and provide a nice income for u and ur family.
0xfff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:28:53 PM

Howdy mister Smiley

I  have told my so called personal manager on adsterra to not give me any popups like that, and they promised me to filter them out for me.

Yes it will. Many folks, including urself have been chasing faucets, trying to make a dollar and not get infected by the malware. I pity u but I don't think ur faucets is unsafe place where u risk to get a trojan or infect ur pc. Try starting with a lite version of a faucet, developed by me, it can be installed on ur computer and provide a nice income for u and ur family.

I don't think that people that are trying to avoid malware will be willing to install something on their computer.
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 05:22:42 AM

He will get it worked out eventually I'm sure.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 05:23:45 AM

I've got a few stores I'm working on finalizing things with and getting them setup.  It's looking like for the launch there will be a $10-15 USD maximum purchase amount for items. 

Store owners are are slightly scared to accept the currency for large purchases and are willing to try out small transactions to asses its viability.

So when stores are setup on the network you will be able to browse their online store, purchase items by sending them a quick email with your items wanted, for their receive address, and total.  You will then send them the coins and your shipping address.  The store owner will ship your items.

As a store owner all you have to do is use the Handy Vgina - USD Calculator ** send customers a total and wait for the coins to ship the order.  When you receive the coins you may either hold & stake them, exchange them on the exchange for BTC to replenish inventory online, or send them back to VGINA Accounting Dept for payment in BTC, Cash, Paypal, or EMT (processed every 6 hours)

Designed to be a a simple process with no loop holes.  Customer sends coin - Seller exchanges coins for cash or holds them and ships the item.  Vgina Dev team can control the release of coins back into the market to keep a stable long term price.

That's great Dev.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 05:27:50 AM

I've got a few stores I'm working on finalizing things with and getting them setup.  It's looking like for the launch there will be a $10-15 USD maximum purchase amount for items. 

So when stores are setup on the network you will be able to browse their online store, purchase items by sending them a quick email with your items wanted, for their receive address, and total.  You will then send them the coins and your shipping address.  The store owner will ship your items.

As a store owner all you have to do is use the Handy Vgina - USD Calculator ** send customers a total and wait for the coins to ship the order.  When you receive the coins you may either hold & stake them, exchange them on the exchange for BTC to replenish inventory online, or send them back to VGINA Accounting Dept for payment in BTC, Cash, Paypal, or EMT (processed every 6 hours)

I think its an interesting project with potential. Where and how can I get/buy coins? I dont want to use faucet so if its already listed in an exchange that would be great.

You can get some at nova exchange.

vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

Lets not forget guys, this just may be one of the only VGINA's on the planet thats gonna PAY YOU to hold it Wink
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

Lets not forget guys, this just may be one of the only VGINA's on the planet thats gonna PAY YOU to hold it Wink
unles your a PIMP  Cool, but i love your coin,  pity i dont have much money on nova otherwise i would buy a baggy Smiley

goodluck with your coin, i am definitly going to hold Vgina's ( btw i love holding Vgina )

DejwidK

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:59:35 PM

maybe start a Twitter campaign dev? To make this coin more popular, I am sure that many people will like the idea and this coin  Grin
boieemassab

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:00:27 AM

unles your a PIMP  Cool, but i love your coin,  pity i dont have much money on nova otherwise i would buy a baggy Smiley

goodluck with your coin, i am definitly going to hold Vgina's ( btw i love holding Vgina

I am enjoying this coin as well. Chain moves well, stakes like a champ, dev is present and no fishy market movements. She just keeps nagging me to buy some more.  Smiley
Constantine69

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:01:16 AM

very wet coin
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 02:10:58 PM

maybe start a Twitter campaign dev? To make this coin more popular, I am sure that many people will like the idea and this coin  Grin

Twitter you say eh.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:22:06 PM

Twitter you say eh.

There is also Thunderclap.
vginacoindev (OP)

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:04:57 PM

Twitter you say eh.

You want some bounty to put us out there on thunderclap? I am unfamiliar with it.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

maybe start a Twitter campaign dev? To make this coin more popular, I am sure that many people will like the idea and this coin  Grin

Twitter you say eh.

You want some bounty to put us out there on thunderclap? I am unfamiliar with it.

You can read about it on their website. It is normally for a big event like a launch.

https://www.thunderclap.it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: