Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:17:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin maxmilist need to be worried about DASH!  (Read 1032 times)
dopamine (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:45:44 PM

DASH is going release evolution which will be like Amazon/eBay and PayPal put together.

PayPal 51.9 Billion market cap
eBay 36 Billion market cap
Amazon 406 Billion market cap

DASH will be most likely be way cheaper than all of the above services. Imagine a decentralized hub of services and products run on the block chain it's called evolution.

To think that Bitcoin the longest chain would be the only chain that would be used everywhere. Problem is the fees are high and only gonna get higher. Bitcoin unconfirmed transaction are growing. Smart money is pouring into DASH. So DASH is gonna be 1 Billion market soon and will be taking most of PayPal, Amazon and eBay market.

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
mining1

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:53:52 AM

You do realise dash aims to be just payment / currency thing, right ? To rival amazon you need a capable dapp project, i'll let you guess which one that is.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

DASH is going release evolution which will be like Amazon/eBay and PayPal put together.

DASH will be most likely be way cheaper than all of the above services. Imagine a decentralized hub of services and products run on the block chain it's called evolution.

To think that Bitcoin the longest chain would be the only chain that would be used everywhere. Problem is the fees are high and only gonna get higher. Bitcoin unconfirmed transaction are growing. Smart money is pouring into DASH. So DASH is gonna be 1 Billion market soon and will be taking most of PayPal, Amazon and eBay market.

I was thinking a lot about Dash future but I can't say that it will succeed. Amazon, PayPal, ebay, Alibaba etc have their own user base and they can issue their own digital currencies/assets. I think that the sharp rise in Dash price is influenced by Bitcoin scalability problems. Dash goes into a bubble with a lot of FUD and hype around.
Regarding Bitcoin the main problem in the future is not a confirmation times and price per payment. The main problem is BTC network itself. We can agree that it is the safest blockchain because a lot of miners are involved. But miners are not for safety of network they are for profits. This scheme works only way - miners are interested to mine and only will do that if reward is bigger than expanditures. Mining costs a lot today and will cost much more in the future. It means that to run Bitcoin network is very expansive and it is a question how profitable it will remain. Customers and companies are unsatisfied with costs of TX's. BTC doesn't reflect the needs of business and customers. It only reflects the needs of speculators. Because of that, if anything changes aren't introduced in the future, it will fail and people will choose other options. But I don't think that Dash will change BTC. I have another favourite.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dopamine (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:10:57 PM

I was thinking a lot about Dash future but I can't say that it will succeed. Amazon, PayPal, ebay, Alibaba etc have their own user base and they can issue their own digital currencies/assets. I think that the sharp rise in Dash price is influenced by Bitcoin scalability problems. Dash goes into a bubble with a lot of FUD and hype around.
Regarding Bitcoin the main problem in the future is not a confirmation times and price per payment. The main problem is BTC network itself. We can agree that it is the safest blockchain because a lot of miners are involved. But miners are not for safety of network they are for profits. This scheme works only way - miners are interested to mine and only will do that if reward is bigger than expanditures. Mining costs a lot today and will cost much more in the future. It means that to run Bitcoin network is very expansive and it is a question how profitable it will remain. Customers and companies are unsatisfied with costs of TX's. BTC doesn't reflect the needs of business and customers. It only reflects the needs of speculators. Because of that, if anything changes aren't introduced in the future, it will fail and people will choose other options. But I don't think that Dash will change BTC. I have another favourite.  

Ya Bitcoin scaling problem has cause some Bitcoin user to go into DASH. But people need to understand that competition is fierce. Most people will want to use a service that is cheapest, lowest cost plain a simple. If I wanted to post something on Amazon and my fee is higher than DASH evolution which service I would use? If I wanted received a payment from PayPal and the transaction can be reverse which service I would use? DASH is clearly PayPal 2.0 and we haven't even reached 1billion market cap yet. Don't be surprised when we are over 100 and Bitcoin maximalist still trying to figure out why it keep going up...

PiotrZielinski

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:30:11 PM

lol at some of the shit i read in here...
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:52:36 PM

Price manipulation. There will be a lot of cryings
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:23:01 PM

Some folks don't know when to secure profits, it won't keep going up forever and then these profits will pour back into bitcoin. Alts always pump prior to bitcoin lifting off, telltale sign.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:06:06 PM

Ya Bitcoin scaling problem has cause some Bitcoin user to go into DASH. But people need to understand that competition is fierce. Most people will want to use a service that is cheapest, lowest cost plain a simple. If I wanted to post something on Amazon and my fee is higher than DASH evolution which service I would use? If I wanted received a payment from PayPal and the transaction can be reverse which service I would use? DASH is clearly PayPal 2.0 and we haven't even reached 1billion market cap yet. Don't be surprised when we are over 100 and Bitcoin maximalist still trying to figure out why it keep going up...

Chargeback is good for buyers for protection, seller want from u to use Dash. In customer world i don't believe that Dash can is better option than Amazon. Like centralized systems Paypal Amazon eBay are able to make changes very fast be adaptive more customer service oriented like ext special deals, free delivery. Paypal if needed can lower fees if they will have to. If you really think that you can win with top companies spending on development millions of $ in specific sectors you live in delusion. I saw many time stuff like that Cheesy openbazar,dogemarket(ebay for Doge) i just don't take that shit seriously. You know where people will always loose money ? At point whre they have to exchange Dash to fiat because companies have to run business on fiat system so average price on Dashmarket will allways have like 5% premium over that one form Amazon (and amazon often have free delivery)

BTC and high price of transaction is something that we have to deal with and i want see some solution about it.
Looks like ligthing have to be some kind solution to adress that problem.
If people look for coin with lowest fees they should go for Doge Cheesy they have always 1 Doge fee.

Bitcoin have to make changes that is sure, rising Dash prices will at some point scary Bitcoiners and move them to make changes.
Once BTC will make changes capital will flow back to BTC.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

You do realise dash aims to be just payment / currency thing, right ? To rival amazon you need a capable dapp project, i'll let you guess which one that is.

okay so let me take that guess because i'm almost sure this is the closest answer possible. RISE? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.new#new  Grin i should be investing to it by now  Grin

if you won't be buying DASH today, you will once again miss the chance to be one of the big catfish who has something in their wallets to show off.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

What do you mean about DASH can evolution in ebay/amazon, do you mean DASH can accepted payment in ebay or amazon

i think bitcoin user is never worried about DASH, bitcoin still run without DASH, but DASH need bitcoin to run, because DASH coin in exchange to fiat money still need bitcoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:22:01 PM

I know Paypal.
And you Mame are not Paypal!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:24:10 PM

What do you mean about DASH can evolution in ebay/amazon, do you mean DASH can accepted payment in ebay or amazon

i think bitcoin user is never worried about DASH, bitcoin still run without DASH, but DASH need bitcoin to run, because DASH coin in exchange to fiat money still need bitcoin

Actually Dash has been investing in FIAT-DASH gateways since a year now i think, first through having several debitcard providers integrate Dash (Shake, Spectrocoin, Bitwala, Wirex) and lately also through OTC markets like Wall of Coins. This makes Dash less dependent of Bitcoin.
Exchanges are also offering fiat pairs with Dash.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
AusKipper

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:33:09 PM

Pretty sure there is a Dash Visa card out there I saw recently, you can use it anywhere you can use your Visa card (ie, basically everywhere) and when you do it automatically transfers your Dash to USD at the time you make the transaction.

It was only available in the USA (I am in Australia) so I didn't pay a heap of attention to it, but I think it was something that already existed, not something thats still in the works.

*edit*

Looks like I took too long to write my post!

Actually Dash has been investing in FIAT-DASH gateways since a year now i think, first through having several debitcard providers integrate Dash (Shake, Spectrocoin, Bitwala, Wirex) and lately also through OTC markets like Wall of Coins. This makes Dash less dependent of Bitcoin.
Exchanges are also offering fiat pairs with Dash.

dopamine (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:41:49 AM

Some folks don't know when to secure profits, it won't keep going up forever and then these profits will pour back into bitcoin. Alts always pump prior to bitcoin lifting off, telltale sign.

Ya you are right basically most DASH users will secure profits above $150.00 and so many pump and dumps that DASH keeps trading higher and evolution hasn't even been deployed yet.

kolap

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:17:01 AM

True to this

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:02:08 AM

I think that a lot of new money has come into Dash and will continue to be put into Dash
because these new investors have noticed that Bitcoin is currently experiencing both growth problems
(full blocks / slower transaction confirmation times / increasingly higher fees) and its also
experiencing the problem of reaching concensus in a timely matter.

So these investors are now looking towards other altcoins where the above problems are being addressed
and where there is an opportunity for growth, so they can make a profit on their investment.

In this scenario these new investors have little use to converting their Dash back to Bitcoin as Bitcoin is the lesser performer,
which as i stated before is also struggling with all kind of growth problems.

Also lets not forget with Dash they can simply setup masternodes from their Dash investments and get some 9% interest per
masternode per year. Compounding interest by setting up multiple masternodes can also form a powerfull attraction.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:47:12 AM

I think that a lot of new money has come into Dash and will continue to be put into Dash
because these new investors have noticed that Bitcoin is currently experiencing both growth problems
(full blocks / slower transaction confirmation times / increasingly higher fees) and its also
experiencing the problem of reaching concensus in a timely matter.

So these investors are now looking towards other altcoins where the above problems are being addressed
and where there is an opportunity for growth, so they can make a profit on their investment.

And this is very good that will teach BTC devs / miners that their fight will lead to BTC collapse in some terms they have to feel in pockets against alts that they fucked up, and then needed changes will come.
In sport there is allways have good competition IMO here to.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: