Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES  (Read 59707 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:14:20 PM

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WINDOWS WALLET HuhHuh??!!!!!!
GrindingLikeClipse

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:13:57 PM

I just bought some Bitcoins from local bitcoin ATM... payed 10% extra in fees  Angry Angry,

PLEASE LAUNCH NOW!!! Hope this coin worth the fees.

Milo probably mention this coin, I think  Grin
cherline (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:48:56 PM

HOW CAN MINE  Huh  Angry  Angry

tutorial for when launch pleaz

You will be able to mine MiloCoin solo or in a pool very soon! Also, if you can’t mine, you can always take advantage of the proof of stake minting reward!

Is truth to signature bounty?
Going to bed !! Angry   Angry

Gonna change my signature now , hopes that I first on sig campagin Cheesy

There is truth here? If i put signature now, but bounty released tomorrow, I would be first? Get bounty..

There may be a signature campaign, if if there is, we will include anyone who has already setup their signature, yes!

Just re-read through the announcement. A lot going on here; the twitter protocol, the podcasts, I may even apply for a team position. The site and graphics are all really good so far. If the coin actually launches successfully without issue, I'm really pumped for this one. I never get in on a thread this early.

I hope they launch soon though, MiloCoin is starting to pick up traction on other forums, I'd like to get an "early bird" discount.

We'll be eating soon! Thanks Devs!

Appreciate the kind words, but this is nothing - wait until you see some early screenshots of the Twitter protocol! It’s still really early, everyone in this thread so far should do pretty well.

is it going to be any twitter campaign ?

If you are referring to bounties. I can’t reveal that information yet  Wink, but a full bounty list will be posted in unison with the launch.

If you are talking about using Twitter to go viral, then absolutely yes. Our Twitter account is already taking off, a re-tweet from Gavin won’t take long

hhmmm supply 2b  Roll Eyes

You are referring to Max_Money, which references the maximum amount of coins that could ever be in circulation. This assumes the coin will exists infinitely. With not every coin participating in proof of stake and factoring for coin loss, effectively, the coins in circulation will be SIGNIFICANTLY less. First year will be in the 30 millions. The Max_money value sets the ceiling for the entire coins life.

Dev, china is almost sleeping... you can launch now

I’m feeling like prime time in Murica’ is the way to go!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WINDOWS WALLET HuhHuh??!!!!!!

Download link will be ready as soon as we launch!

I just bought some Bitcoins from local bitcoin ATM... payed 10% extra in fees  Angry Angry,

PLEASE LAUNCH NOW!!! Hope this coin worth the fees.

Milo probably mention this coin, I think  Grin

10% ROI? That’ll be child's play for MiloCoin. You’ll be able to buy your own bitcoin ATM with what we have coming

dyer

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:57:39 PM

milocoin solo mining? what algo?
olkah

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:01:35 PM

when you start dev Huh?!
GrindingLikeClipse

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:12:31 PM

Thank you DEV! 10% will be nothing for this coin! Launch any minute !!  Tongue
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:16:56 PM

LAUNCH ALREADY

I WANT TO MINE THIS FAGGOT SILLY

trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

hi, I would love to do a greek translation for this baby!
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 05:25:50 PM

You will be able to mine MiloCoin solo or in a pool very soon! Also, if you can’t mine, you can always take advantage of the proof of stake minting reward!

Is this your way of saying a pool WON'T be available at launch?  Don't gimme that bullshit.  You have come this far and obviously put a lot of work into this.  Arranging a pool to be ready at launch should be a trivial detail at this point and only reason you wouldn't have one is because you want to guarantee a nice fat instamine.  It's your coin, you can instamine it if you want but at least be honest about it and don't bullshit us.

And just to clarify, by pool I mean MINING pool.  Not one of those hedonistic gay pool parties you and Milo attend together so you can infect 14 year old boys with GRIDS.
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:27:33 PM

Is this your way of saying a pool WON'T be available at launch?  Don't gimme that bullshit.  You have come this far and obviously put a lot of work into this.  Arranging a pool to be ready at launch should be a trivial detail at this point and only reason you wouldn't have one is because you want to guarantee a nice fat instamine.  It's your coin, you can instamine it if you want but at least be honest about it and don't bullshit us.

And just to clarify, by pool I mean MINING pool.  Not one of those hedonistic gay pool parties you and Milo attend together so you can infect 14 year old boys with GRIDS.

GRIDS....damn blud, you is harsh...innit.... Grin

we need OCMINER to do a batty boi Mining Pool for Milo.

gorilladik

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:35:03 PM

This is great! Awesome cause, would love to help in any capacity!
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:38:27 PM

bounty party in here....Lol
yeahh i like bounty
GrindingLikeClipse

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

We want MiloCoin ! We want MiloCoin ! We want MiloCoin ! We want MiloCoin !

anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:12:05 PM

When MILO bounty will be started? Wink
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

Do you have github or white paper or anything? This just memecoin or does it have any innovation?
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:03:58 PM

get this faggot flaming already.

what's with all the fucking waiting around?... Huh
GrindingLikeClipse

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:30:37 PM

I am unable to post pics , but VIEW MILOCOIN twitter right now. Launch today !!! Can someone post screen caps of twitter?

Maybe any minute !!
Velenar

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:33:20 PM

As a lazy casual who has never bothered to go through whatever steps are involved to join a mining pool, personally I would consider it a positive if a coin just had solo mining.

Why not let solo miners be competitive?

Admittedly, like I say, I'm no expert on mining pools, so there might be something I am overlooking.

But the topic is probably just like when, several months ago, PascalCoin had a nominal upgrade for the sake of allowing ASIC or whatever mining instead of just CPU mining.  It seemed to accomplish nothing but kick out the smaller casuals, for no real gain.

IMO, the best mining coin is one which can be competitively mined just by leaving the wallet open, taking nothing more.

Pooled mining has genuine advantages now apparently for Bitcoin, from solo mining becoming less competitive after the arms race or whatever happened.  But solo mining PascalCoin in the old days was a breeze, super easy, literally nothing more than downloading the wallet with it going automatically.
olkah

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:33:33 PM

I am unable to post pics , but VIEW MILOCOIN twitter right now. Launch today !!! Can someone post screen caps of twitter?

Maybe any minute !!
Maybe any minute !! xa xa xa do not tell the project seems chyato joke and when it is not running
olkah

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:37:41 PM

As a lazy casual who has never bothered to go through whatever steps are involved to join a mining pool, personally I would consider it a positive if a coin just had solo mining.

Why not let solo miners be competitive?

Admittedly, like I say, I'm no expert on mining pools, so there might be something I am overlooking.

But the topic is probably just like when, several months ago, PascalCoin had a nominal upgrade for the sake of allowing ASIC or whatever mining instead of just CPU mining.  It seemed to accomplish nothing but kick out the smaller casuals, for no real gain.

IMO, the best mining coin is one which can be competitively mined just by leaving the wallet open, taking nothing more.

Pooled mining has genuine advantages now apparently for Bitcoin, from solo mining becoming less competitive after the arms race or whatever happened.  But solo mining PascalCoin in the old days was a breeze, super easy, literally nothing more than downloading the wallet with it going automatically.

what are you talking about solo mine yeah that is you have asik Dragan or a bunch of farm cards so you drip and the other will remain with nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: