Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES  (Read 59699 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GrindingLikeClipse

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

You made on the GAVIN show ? WOW

WEWWWWWWWWWW

Also it extremely expensive to get 4ghz, must value MILO alot to do that....
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:39:40 PM

Greetings all MILO supporters!!

MiloCoin has been added to the alcurex exchange:

https://alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

Happy trading!

we don't need no dead exchanges..... Roll Eyes

Dead? Wink
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/alcurex/

yes......DEAD

That's the one we need:

http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/yobit/
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 03:47:15 PM

At first when i see the title Milocoin, i was thinking is it the Milo that i usually drinks daily but guess its not xd
GrindingLikeClipse

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/

NOVA UP
octavarium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:01:37 PM

just say wow
GrindingLikeClipse

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:03:56 PM

Stop outbidding me by 1 sat!!!!!!! We can all get cheap milos if you stop doing that? WTF  Huh Huh
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:05:35 PM

Hey guys

I'm offering my services to the MiloCoin project (was on hold with Gavin for an hour and a half yesterday with little luck haha) and hoping to put together consistent quality video content for the community.

Those of you that know me should know I'm always happy to help a passionate crypto community and it's unfortunate that things got so complicated in the worst days of the TrumpCoin front. That said I've always just been an investor with a hope to use my skillset to push things forward so I hope you're all down for the ride and I'm eager to put some stellar content out for you in the coming days.

If my involvement raises any skepticism regarding the dev team of the MiloCoin project being the same as that from the TrumpCoin one, rest assured this is not the case and I've come aboard solely as an enthusiast (and convert from the /biz/ generals). Neither projects are linked, I'm just a fervent supporter of pushing content contrary to the media narrative and helping crypto reach the masses in whatever way I can manage.

All the best!

PS: For those of you that don't know me, here's my prior work:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ
cherline (OP)

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:09:22 PM

UPDATE

We are now officially listed on Nova Exchange. Go Get your MiloCoins Smiley

In other news, a special thanks to marblesnmarbles for calling into the Gavin McInnes show and representing MiloCoin in a professional and composed manner.  Congratulations on the bounty! You'll be able to watch it here: https://www.compoundmedia.com/show/the-gavin-mcinnes-show/

For those who got Gavins attention on Twitter, we have not forgotten you  Grin

cherline (OP)

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:10:58 PM

Hey guys

I'm offering my services to the MiloCoin project (was on hold with Gavin for an hour and a half yesterday with little luck haha) and hoping to put together consistent quality video content for the community.

Those of you that know me should know I'm always happy to help a passionate crypto community and it's unfortunate that things got so complicated in the worst days of the TrumpCoin front. That said I've always just been an investor with a hope to use my skillset to push things forward so I hope you're all down for the ride and I'm eager to put some stellar content out for you in the coming days.

If my involvement raises any skepticism regarding the dev team of the MiloCoin project being the same as that from the TrumpCoin one, rest assured this is not the case and I've come aboard solely as an enthusiast (and convert from the /biz/ generals). Neither projects are linked, I'm just a fervent supporter of pushing content contrary to the media narrative and helping crypto reach the masses in whatever way I can manage.

All the best!

Send me a PM when you get a chance.
marblesnmarbles

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 04:12:38 PM

In other news, a special thanks to marblesnmarbles for calling into the Gavin McInnes show and representing MiloCoin in a professional and composed manner. You'll be able to watch it here: https://www.compoundmedia.com/show/the-gavin-mcinnes-show/

Congratulations on the bounty!

Thanks so much for the shoutout! Let's take this ship to the moon fam!
fennyllywof-7700

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:13:19 PM

annndd DUMPPPPPPPPP

Roll Eyes
GrindingLikeClipse

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:18:01 PM

Hey guys

All the best!

Sir! Important question.... are you still involved with TrumpCoin?
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 04:18:12 PM

So finally it hits exchanges btw alcurex market cap is higher than nova

GrindingLikeClipse

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:22:58 PM

WELL DONE ALCUREx

Vote COIN MARKET CAP
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/viewform
Mister305

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 04:25:39 PM

Spanish translation needed?
fennyllywof-7700

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

alcurex can't even fucking generate a deposit address for Milo.

It's stuck on "Generating Address, Wait"

So, I stand by my initial conclusion......Alcurex = SHIT EXCHANGE
MCR

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 04:37:36 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 04:58:37 PM by MCR

alcurex can't even fucking generate a deposit address for Milo.

It's stuck on "Generating Address, Wait"

So, I stand by my initial conclusion......Alcurex = SHIT EXCHANGE

You need to select another coin and reselect MILO to see the address once it's been generated. That's something we've been meaning to change and will fix in the next UI update.
Thanks for reminding about it, though.

EDIT: This has now been fixed and the address will update automatically once it has been generated.
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:40:38 PM

Hey guys

All the best!

nice mate. your videos for trumpcoin were great, shame the actions of others wasn't. you have plenty of good source material for your vids.
fadedlikeboosie

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

Hey guys

All the best!

Checking in from 4chan. You do good work, sure, but I would take issue if you were actively involved in both projects. Not gonna lie..

Also stop arguing about the exchanges, both are working fine for me .. hello arbitrage
brazilian guy

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:45:51 PM

Could someone give some Milocoins to this fellow brazilian and help Making Brazil Great Once?

MKqQXa4gePCgkj1wJiZnM72ubUzE2zNMW6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: