Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES  (Read 59710 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:38:49 PM

This coin's strategy is: mine,  dump and take profit (if any) and never came back.

Those who will stay, good luck!

you is a smart baby.....even though i think deep down that you're a flaming homosexual......

i saw you hyping pink pussey dog

shame that retarded dev fucked the community over

Did the same with the stupid dev feg dog, but a little bit later. Almost 0 profit there. ... Then I went to $RNS and more than double few days later.
If you were in the dog slack... see what i posted and the date about alternative coins in order to compensate the time lost on that bastard dog

Stay safe here...  Smiley

EDIT: imo, i dont see this coin going anywhere.

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
MANNYKURSH

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:35:39 AM

I'm finally mining with my wallet open!

4chansendstheirregards

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:18:32 AM

Just listened to the episode where Gavin mentions MiloCoin - he was surprisingly positive.
cherline (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:24:42 AM

UPDATE

Helloo folks! Android/ios wallets are being finalized right now. We are also working on new exchanges. Waiting on Yobit to process our payment  Grin

Just listened to the episode where Gavin mentions MiloCoin - he was surprisingly positive.

It was an excellent show that I urge everyone to watch  https://www.compoundmedia.com/shows/the-gavin-mcinnes-show-315/58c94dad7d76e614d500bc64/. Milocoin is time stamped on the right hand side of the screen  Grin

MANNYKURSH

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:54:28 AM

Thanks DEV

Yobit has some complaints lately - hopefully they honor payment !
console

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:43:24 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 12:32:25 PM by console

Can anyone rip the radio interview i would like to listen but dont want to pay for it.
100MILO county for first one to rip the interview as mp3 and upload to youtube.
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:48:02 PM

Hi!

NEW Pool for Milo Coin[MILO]

http://miningpool.thruhere.net

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for MILOCOIN

stratum+tcp://miningpool.thruhere.net:5832 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 5831-- Diff 8
Port: 5832-- VarDiff: 512-16194 (use as default)
Port: 5833-- Diff:18192 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Fees 1.5%
Email: theminingpool.mine@gmail.com
tweeter: https://twitter.com/The_MiningPool

Smiley Smiley  HAPPY MINNING !!  Smiley Smiley

cherline (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:35:50 AM

UPDATE

Get your spicy memes here: http://milocoin.info/graphics.html  Thanks to those who spent time creating them. This page will be updated on the regular so check back in for more.

Brand new video on its way within a matter of days! Get pumped.

PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:42:31 AM

MANNYKURSH

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:23:55 AM

What bounty amount is for which tasks? Do you consider a small airdrop? Cheesy

what airdrop is?
4chansendstheirregards

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:10:23 PM

Really liking the progress here. Every time I check back a lot has gone down. Nice to see that for a change
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:40:24 PM

Really liking the progress here. Every time I check back a lot has gone down. Nice to see that for a change

what progress you cunt?

fucking shitcoin is dying.

they dumped the fucking premine already

Roll Eyes

trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

what progress you cunt?

Roll Eyes

fuck off troll
GrindingLikeClipse

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:59:20 PM

what progress you cunt?

Roll Eyes

Just checked and this is not true. Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my time.

Coin is actually raising in value if you were wondering.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 11:49:03 AM

You present a pretty good idea, we had assumed the Twitter protocol was enough, but something more primitive and tangible to get behind like a charity fund is valuable - we’ve opened up a vote on this topic!

To be honest, I wasn't even thinking about the Twitter protocol when I made my post about a charity fund.  Yes, if done right, I do believe the Twitter protocol will do more for the coin than any charity fund.

On that topic, I just wanted to clarify a small (but very important) detail on how the Twitter protocol will function.  Will a user need to spend MiloCoin to send a tweet through the Twitter protocol (coins spent on messages can be automatically sent to a burn address or redistributed to nodes participating in protocol)?  I certainly hope so for a few reasons. 

It will limit spam tweets. 

It will provide the coin with real world utility and a steady stream of buyers for anyone wishing to use the protocol. 

Finally, and most importantly, Milo and Gavin will be much more willing to accept their coins and promote the coin if there is a reason for them holding the coins beyond making them richer.  When investors look at the coin and ask, "So why were Milo and Gavin just given all these coins!??!" the answer will be, "So they can use the Twitter protocol of course!!".  When their fanbase asks, "So why are Milo and Gavin shilling this coin?!?!" the answer will be, "For free speech!!".  When it comes to marketing, being able to explain the gifts like this plays out much much better.

If spending the coin is NOT required to use the Twitter protocol, it just looks like Milo and Gavin are being bribed into promoting a memecoin.  If spending the coin IS required to use the Twitter protocol, it looks like Milo and Gavin are being gifted coins with real utility that will allow them to spread their message more effectively.  Investors in the former scenario will feel like they are being duped into making two rich men even richer, while investors in the latter scenario will feel like they are supporting free speech.
4chansendstheirregards

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:41:33 PM

Keep up the good work devs, great buy support ATM
cherline (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

NovaExchange Update

Quick update. Just got off the horn with NovaExchange, regarding the PMs we've received about having issues withdrawing from Nova to your PC wallet. Here's a quick rundown:

From Nova

"When checking withdrawal history for MILO, we can see that we have 2 withdrawals of MILO where the users has requested this withdrawal but not have confirmed withdrawal by clicking the confirm link on e-mail that will be sent when requesting withdrawals, there is also a few withdrawals that has been canceled by users before coins was sent.

If time has runned out, and confirm link is no longer valid, users can cancel their withdrawal requests on "wallets / current transactions" page and request a new withdrawal.

All other withdrawals requested is correctly sent from us and has at least 3 confirms on network"

In summary; be sure to check your email to confirm your withdrawal and if you want to cancel the withdrawal and start again you have that option as well.

MiloCoin Quick Update
We will be launching a professional informational video sometime next week. With the overwhelming amount of views we received on our first video, we think using this avenue to explain MiloCoin and it's purpose to the masses is a smart move.

Yobit: A lot of PMs about Yobit. I can assure you, the listing fee was paid and multiple support tickets and emails have been sent, we believe there may be some internal issues going on at Yobit and that is what is causing the delay. This may be a blessing in disguise for early adopters who are looking to stock up.

We've got some other exciting news to announce in the next few days, but wanted to at least address the Nova Exchange issues.

#DecentralizeJournalism

Thanks all.

barbarah

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:04:10 PM

NovaExchange Update

Quick update. Just got off the horn with NovaExchange, regarding the PMs we've received about having issues withdrawing from Nova to your PC wallet. Here's a quick rundown:

From Nova

"When checking withdrawal history for MILO, we can see that we have 2 withdrawals of MILO where the users has requested this withdrawal but not have confirmed withdrawal by clicking the confirm link on e-mail that will be sent when requesting withdrawals, there is also a few withdrawals that has been canceled by users before coins was sent.

If time has runned out, and confirm link is no longer valid, users can cancel their withdrawal requests on "wallets / current transactions" page and request a new withdrawal.

All other withdrawals requested is correctly sent from us and has at least 3 confirms on network"

In summary; be sure to check your email to confirm your withdrawal and if you want to cancel the withdrawal and start again you have that option as well.

MiloCoin Quick Update
We will be launching a professional informational video sometime next week. With the overwhelming amount of views we received on our first video, we think using this avenue to explain MiloCoin and it's purpose to the masses is a smart move.

Yobit: A lot of PMs about Yobit. I can assure you, the listing fee was paid and multiple support tickets and emails have been sent, we believe there may be some internal issues going on at Yobit and that is what is causing the delay. This may be a blessing in disguise for early adopters who are looking to stock up.

We've got some other exciting news to announce in the next few days, but wanted to at least address the Nova Exchange issues.

#DecentralizeJournalism

Thanks all.

Thanks DEV ! Nova working good so far

4chansendstheirregards

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:06:07 PM

I think an informational video campaign could really be beneficial. You millennials need everything cut and dry. However, I'd like to see another hype, give you chills type video as well.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

I think an informational video campaign could really be beneficial. You millennials need everything cut and dry. However, I'd like to see another hype, give you chills type video as well.

Thats what I'm here for my man
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: