Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 11:26:53 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES  (Read 59730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:45:58 PM

trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:50:54 PM

blah blah blah

Yeah whatever, cherline already said he doesn't want you involved with the milocoin project. I will now stop responding to your shitposting.

chorobes

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:25:36 PM

This coin's dead isn't it? No news in forever. Won't even tell us if they have had personal contact with Milo or not. Always giving the run around.
trumpman

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:26:19 PM

This coin's dead isn't it? No news in forever. Won't even tell us if they have had personal contact with Milo or not. Always giving the run around.

I contacted the dev yesterday by pm and he replied. There is just no big news so this is why he hasn't said anything.  He hasn't dumped not  a single milocoin from the funds so personally I don't worry Smiley
MiloCoinToMoon

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:37:59 PM

Chicken will you create takeover thread and take over MiloCoin. Many will follow you! U can bring MiloCoin to moon with TrumpCoin.

Pls make new thread for MIlocoin, we will come with u
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:21:24 AM

Chicken will you create takeover thread and take over MiloCoin. Many will follow you! U can bring MiloCoin to moon with TrumpCoin.

either some great satire, or the maddest post ever on this site.
trumpman

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

You can't stump the Milo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpLgFomcfac
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
chicken65

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:08:28 AM

I contacted the dev yesterday by pm and he replied. There is just no big news so this is why he hasn't said anything.  He hasn't dumped not  a single milocoin from the funds so personally I don't worry Smiley

Lying again Trumpman so henceforth I will always refer to you as LyingTrumpman or perhaps just EvilLoser...Ill decide later.
post a screen cap of the contact. Seems to me Lil Cherry has done a runner  Cheesy

chicken65

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:14:59 AM

I would need a fund to implement the awesome idea I have which would garner much attention and Milo would be pleased.
If the price dropped a good bit more I could start buying up coins to help create such a fund. We shall see,
FYI, it wouldn't be a takeover. I thought the coin was good angle from the start and it still has much potential but it requires
a bit of direction and hopefully unity among the holders. With a little effort the coin could rocket. problem is to many amateurs
like EvilLoser Trumpman get in the way of righteous glory. No reference to the real Emperor Trump of course
trumpman

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:29:25 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 11:40:21 AM by trumpman

I contacted the dev yesterday by pm and he replied. There is just no big news so this is why he hasn't said anything.  He hasn't dumped not  a single milocoin from the funds so personally I don't worry Smiley

Lying again Trumpman so henceforth I will always refer to you as LyingTrumpman or perhaps just EvilLoser...Ill decide later.
post a screen cap of the contact. Seems to me Lil Cherry has done a runner  Cheesy

here's your screen cap. Just shut up you idiot and go away

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 01:12:52 PM

I would need a fund to implement the awesome idea I have which would garner much attention and Milo would be pleased.
If the price dropped a good bit more I could start buying up coins to help create such a fund. We shall see,
FYI, it wouldn't be a takeover. I thought the coin was good angle from the start and it still has much potential but it requires
a bit of direction and hopefully unity among the holders. With a little effort the coin could rocket. problem is to many amateurs
like EvilLoser Trumpman get in the way of righteous glory. No reference to the real Emperor Trump of course

For one thing, the coin is dirt fucking cheap as it is and is doing nothing but dropping.  Just put in your buy orders and wait.

Secondly, if you have some plan to make this coin moon, just do it BEHIND THE SCENES.  Milo is internet savvy, and if he is even considering officially attaching his name to this coin or publicly mentioning it, he or one of his minions is surely monitoring this thread and threads that pop up on /biz/.  He isn't an idiot, and BCT and 4chan are not secret clubs that he will not be able to find.

Now Milo may well never attach himself to the coin anyway, and whether or not your......ahem......infamous reputation around here is warranted or not is up for debate, but if you get intimately and publicly involved in the development and promotion of the coin Milo will look into your history with Trumpcoin and will not touch this coin even in exchange for all the black cock in Detroit.  He is already trying to shake off one massive scandal, he is not trying to risk attaching his name to a potential scam.

Put your ego aside for 5 fucking seconds and think about this.  If you get involved here, you are killing ANY chance of Milo's official involvement with the coin, however small that chance may currently be.
chicken65

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:49:59 PM

Show me one shred of proof I did anything wrong with trump Coin. I can prove signal didint Escrow the coins, but instead stole them. I STILL HAVE MY SHARE OF THE FUND unlike Signal7 who didnt Escrow and proceeded to sell the 50% of the fund he was holding.

So, go on Sockpup  - prove to me in any way I conned a single person. NO RHETORIC JUST PROOF!!

chicken65

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:29:19 PM

Put your ego aside for 5 fucking seconds and think about this.  If you get involved here, you are killing ANY chance of Milo's official involvement with the coin, however small that chance may currently be.

Lets examine why your tone changed with me.
I think sent you around 25k Trump Coins in installments for NOTHING - coz im just that kind of guy. The same as I did for a number of people - (how fucking Evil of me). But like others, after you had sold the coins you went bezerk and proceeded to fud me and the coin under aliases of course.  Your tone changed pally, just as it does with every other EviLoser who sells their coins, cries foul, and then attempts to spoil the party for everyone else. It didn't work, it reached 60k and will reach it again. This is the reason I still have truck loads of Trump Coins INCLUDING THE FUND! which will never EVER be sold because I will not go down in history as the guy who stole the Trump fund. That award is owned by Signal7.

Here is our very first correspondence. NOTE: I even say no favors required. You got 5000 coins for just taking part in the thread. You didn't expect it. What conmen do this Sockpup?

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:46:19 PM

Are the rewards for that currency still going on? I have not seen activity here for days.
trumpman

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:46:29 PM

Hey chicken any comment on my screenshot? You called me a liar... The least I expect is an apology..
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 09:40:30 PM

Lets examine why your tone changed with me.
I think sent you around 25k Trump Coins in installments for NOTHING - coz im just that kind of guy. The same as I did for a number of people - (how fucking Evil of me). But like others, after you had sold the coins you went bezerk and proceeded to fud me and the coin under aliases of course.  Your tone changed pally, just as it does with every other EviLoser who sells their coins, cries foul, and then attempts to spoil the party for everyone else. It didn't work, it reached 60k and will reach it again. This is the reason I still have truck loads of Trump Coins INCLUDING THE FUND! which will never EVER be sold because I will not go down in history as the guy who stole the Trump fund. That award is owned by Signal7.

Here is our very first correspondence. NOTE: I even say no favors required. You got 5000 coins for just taking part in the thread. You didn't expect it. What conmen do this Sockpup?

You sent me like 7k total I think, right when the coin launched.  I could dig back in my messages to find out for sure but it is irrelevant.  The reason I disappeared from the TrumpCoin thread and from this forum altogether for like 6+ months is because I was a careless dumbass and my PC got hacked.  Whoever hacked me virtually wiped me out.  Lost all my TRUMP and a fuckton of other coins.  It was a very costly lesson.  I've been slowly working my way back to building a semi-respectable crypto portfolio.

Thanks for the coins though.  PM me your Milocoin address.  Total coins for MILO is approximately 40% more than TRUMP, so I'll send you like 10k MILO just to reciprocate the generosity.

No, I didn't fud the TRUMP thread with any aliases or sock puppets.  I only have one sock puppet account, THE SockPuppetAccount.

Show me one shred of proof I did anything wrong with trump Coin. I can prove signal didint Escrow the coins, but instead stole them. I STILL HAVE MY SHARE OF THE FUND unlike Signal7 who didnt Escrow and proceeded to sell the 50% of the fund he was holding.

So, go on Sockpup  - prove to me in any way I conned a single person. NO RHETORIC JUST PROOF!!

I have no beef with you, but a casual stroll through the many TRUMP threads shows a lot of other people do.  I have no idea if their accusations are true or not, I simply know A LOT of accusations have been made against you on this board.  If Milo or one of his minions looks into your history with TRUMP, they will have no clue if the accusations are true or not either.  I'm not saying you should be made an outcast around here, I'm saying that Milo is trying to rebuild his reputation as it is.  The slightest hint of shadiness would be enough to spook him away from being involved with the coin.  Your public involvement on this particular project would simply be bad optics.

whether or not your......ahem......infamous reputation around here is warranted or not is up for debate,
BorisTheBulletDodger

Activity: 192
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:47:24 PM

FFS , these twats should shut the fuck up about their private spat.

I want to read about Milocoin, not about fucking drama between 2 fucking faggots who have a private beef with each other.

I Dodge Bullets
chorobes

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:12:09 AM

FFS , these twats should shut the fuck up about their private spat.

I want to read about Milocoin, not about fucking drama between 2 fucking faggots who have a private beef with each other.

I agree. Anyone interested in this coin is just going to see that and get turned off. Just report them and move on.
MiloCoinToMoon

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:57:11 PM

CHICKEN, how you accumulated enough MILOS at these low low prices to implement your moon plan? You should consider take over, time is perfect for a rebrand !!

I always knew chicken was innocent except for taking trump to .50!!!

Chicken when can you begin ? Huh
Scuds31091

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:01:48 PM

Did MILO finally bottom out?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: