Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES  (Read 59696 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:51:13 PM

Ha ha ha, "No fake news". Yeah, pay for play faggot pedophile coin will catch on great. Damn you have to be literally retarded to think this coin will ever be a  thing. Milo 'endorsing' something these days is pretty much like giving it AIDS.

FOR RENT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:50:45 AM

And..... It's dead 😂😂😂😂😂
chorobes

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:36:15 PM

And..... It's dead 😂😂😂😂😂

Your and that chicken guy should work together and revive this coin
trumpman

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:48:00 AM

And..... It's dead 😂😂😂😂😂

hahaha... Yeah right.. Even if could, the moment this coin would rise in price DEV would simply dump all his coins. Sorry, I am not working my ass of for him to make money.

All I wish is DEV gave us an explanation. Even if it''s something like, "ok guys, I wanted to pump and dump on you but the coin never gained traction and I just abandoned that project".. Just to give us a closure
chorobes

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:18:56 AM

And..... It's dead 😂😂😂😂😂

hahaha... Yeah right.. Even if could, the moment this coin would rise in price DEV would simply dump all his coins. Sorry, I am not working my ass of for him to make money.

All I wish is DEV gave us an explanation. Even if it''s something like, "ok guys, I wanted to pump and dump on you but the coin never gained traction and I just abandoned that project".. Just to give us a closure

I get that, believe me =(
atom21

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:29:50 PM

And..... It's dead 😂😂😂😂😂

I feel the same way. What really makes it weird is that the devs just walked away even though they still had their premine and could've organized something with it.
I think they tried to do something legit with this coin and the goals were obviously impossible from the start but everyone thought this was supposed to be the next TrumpCoin.

I'm still staking this for god knows what reason, maybe something happens one day but I think it's just a couple of us guys left by looking at the "active connections" in the wallet.
But with both the website and block explorer gone I really think they gave up on this one for good, sad  Undecided

P.S I'm really curious too see as to what the current richlist looks like because I've seen a few top holders on Yobit unload their entire wallets worth up to 100k MILO.
trumpman

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:46:12 AM

And..... It's dead 😂😂😂😂😂

I feel the same way. What really makes it weird is that the devs just walked away even though they still had their premine and could've organized something with it.
I think they tried to do something legit with this coin and the goals were obviously impossible from the start but everyone thought this was supposed to be the next TrumpCoin.

I'm still staking this for god knows what reason, maybe something happens one day but I think it's just a couple of us guys left by looking at the "active connections" in the wallet.
But with both the website and block explorer gone I really think they gave up on this one for good, sad  Undecided

P.S I'm really curious too see as to what the current richlist looks like because I've seen a few top holders on Yobit unload their entire wallets worth up to 100k MILO.

dev last active on 3 of august. Website is down because he probably didn't pay the host.. So it can't get any more dead. I stopped staking weeks ago. I think its totally pointless
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:03:59 PM

it is too bad. milo talking at Berkeley today should have been a massive pump, but the dev ruined it.

i still have my stack. no point dumping for a fraction of the price. just keep it and take the hit.
SockPuppetTheSecond

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:28:37 AM

Well this is disappointing.  Guess I'll hold and wait for a random pump and dump one day. 
CryptoBomg

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

When was this added to coin exchange?

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MILO/BTC

As soon as you will pay 3 bitcoins for adding
dumbboies81

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:13:48 PM

This is awesome Fake News has got to go!
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:00:43 PM

When was this added to coin exchange?

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MILO/BTC
]

well, that is a pretty interesting development. i thought the coin had died, but there is obviously someone still doing something in the background.

i wonder if this means that there will be a price pump coming? as someone has been picking up very cheap milocoin on yobit for several months.
TeamMilo2018

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

Reposting from crypto onion:

Guy who paid the 2 BTC fee on coinexchange.io checking in. I was in a whale group and reached out to the original dev to offer support in the beginning and we helped the original dev during the early phases, but at the point he had never released his identity to me (or anyone?). About 3 months ago, after quite a bit of radio silence, I was contacted again, and a little more information was revealed to me. It turns out the original dev is in a sensitive line of work. Our whale group that I am associated with have decided to start accumulating, rebrand and start marketing in 2018. Also, apparently theres plans for Milo to run for a political office or chaired university position in one of 3 countries. (not that it matters, but it could be a happy coincidence.)

We are expecting 4-5 cents a coin once this thing blows up, just figure i'd give everyone a heads up. Our whale group didn't pay 3 btc for the luls, there's value here. We are sort of like a P/E group for abandoned coins.
chorobes

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:52:15 PM

Guy who paid the 2 BTC fee on coinexchange.io checking in. I was in a whale group and reached out to the original dev to offer support in the beginning and we helped the original dev during the early phases, but at the point he had never released his identity to me (or anyone?). About 3 months ago, after quite a bit of radio silence, I was contacted again, and a little more information was revealed to me. It turns out the original dev is in a sensitive line of work. Our whale group that I am associated with have decided to start accumulating, rebrand and start marketing in 2018. Also, apparently theres plans for Milo to run for a political office or chaired university position in one of 3 countries. (not that it matters, but it could be a happy coincidence.)

We are expecting 4-5 cents a coin once this thing blows up, just figure i'd give everyone a heads up. Our whale group didn't pay 3 btc for the luls, there's value here. We are sort of like a P/E group for abandoned coins.

glad to see some breathe of life in the coin. it looks like someone has been buying them up on yobit today. maybe this bag I held will be worth something after all
trumpman

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:16:29 AM

Hope this is true, I was so excited when this came out and held a long time after dev abandoned.  Time to open my wallet again still holding about 20k coins Cheesy  But I would like to see something serious and long term that could even be embraced officially by milo, not just a pump and dump!
chorobes

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

Tried to move some MILO and 0 confirmations still. Network not moving?
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

How do we get the wallet to work?
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

good news and congrats for trying to save this one! there are many dead coins that deserve a second chance... sometimes projects die for non-project reated reasons and we might throw away things that could have a real usage!!

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
trumpman

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

my wallet is stuck for hours and hours at 14103 block remaining Sad

any fix suggestions?
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

Looks promising. I will buy this coin if the wallet is working properly  Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: