Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone have a cure for gaming addiction?!  (Read 3177 times)
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

Gaming addiction is still better than gambling addiction, at least you don't lose your money in gaming  Smiley
Dref

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

Just stop. You need a strong will.
slowlii

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:26:12 AM

Gaming addiction is still better than gambling addiction, at least you don't lose your money in gaming  Smiley

Right, but how do you forget the key? The key is bitcoin addiction instead of gaming addiction. So that you can earn something, at least.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:38:27 AM

Usually people who play games because they have a lot of free time in their daily life. Game is one of the escapees to fill the leisure time. Therefore, in order to play the game does not always appear so good you fill your spare time with positive activities that are useful.Such as: read novels, magazines, newspapers, sports, and more.
Changes that do not necessarily mean that can be instantly removed instantly. Of course it should be gradual like you should
Reduce the portion of your game playing time bit by bit. For example: if you are in one piece of game play as much as 3 hours, then do
The reduction is a bit like reducing 30 minutes only.So when you play the game live 2 hours 30 minutes. Do it 3-7 days. If it is already Smiley
Subtract to 0 or none.
Quantex

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:43:06 AM

Get a full time job, then you will never have enough time for playing video games any more. Trust me.
Crypto_Cat

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:41:05 AM

start working out or go outside. Get yourself busy basically
Catalonian

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:49:32 AM

Had the same problem for a long time. As soon as I started doing Crypto and really trying to find some gems that addiction just kinda faded away. Maybe I replaced a gaming addiction with a kind of gambling addiction, but it's just as fun and I have made some pretty decent money from it
cryptoico

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 07:23:17 AM

3 days ? WOW !

I can imagine binge playing Counter-Strike and staying up all night but 3 days ?

Find something else to do with your time.

Computers can do a lot

Gaming suck shit though i quote many years ago because they are all GAY now.

..except Goat Simulator.. i got that but still didn't play it yet.

Get a new online / computer hobby.

There is a wide world of stuff to get into.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:27:45 AM

Yeah, I guess we can find some activities to do so that we can take our time in some other ways.   Grin
Anegg

Activity: 469

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:36:37 AM

There is really no way that you can cure your gambling addiction with some kind of medicine. You just need to get some self awareness are stop gaming.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

Had the same problem for a long time. As soon as I started doing Crypto and really trying to find some gems that addiction just kinda faded away. Maybe I replaced a gaming addiction with a kind of gambling addiction, but it's just as fun and I have made some pretty decent money from it

This is not the best way, because then you will have to look for a cure for gambling. After all, there will not always be a gain.

Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:43:34 AM

,seriously there is no cure for gaming addiction as much as most of addictions in this world, you just only need to discipline yourself or try to do some other things or hobbies in life such as sports or try to motivate yourself or try to focus on other things aside from gaming. But more importantly you could only change start it with yourself.
thymeow

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:16:25 AM

As you see, video game addiction is a clinical impulse control disorder. As for the treatment, Treatment for video game addiction is similar to that for other addictions. Counseling and behavior modification are the primary means of treating addicted gamers. Together, individual and family counseling are powerful treatment tools. Some treatment facilities incorporate medication in their programs.
dsanity

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

stop it ,

dont visit site you use to gambling

dont buy bitcoin

put your money on the bank

maybe time deposit will help

especially when you are working
crabwilder

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:00:19 PM

Getting a couple would be effective, but first you need to socialize and meet people.
Berwar

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:01:11 PM

somtime the cure is switching this hobby with another one you get the same feeling about, for me it was design
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:00:01 PM

As you see, video game addiction is a clinical impulse control disorder. As for the treatment, Treatment for video game addiction is similar to that for other addictions. Counseling and behavior modification are the primary means of treating addicted gamers. Together, individual and family counseling are powerful treatment tools. Some treatment facilities incorporate medication in their programs.

Game addiction is dangerous and if it's in high level, it can only be controlled by doctors.
Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:35:13 PM

Game addiction is dangerous and if it's in high level, it can only be controlled by doctors.
I agree. If one got really addicted in games, and wants to cure his self, he should immediately visit a psychologist or a psychiatrist in order to help him with his game addiction. He should also set his limitations in playing games, like how long he can play or up to what time. There should also be a help from the parents of the one addicted to games and not tolerate him.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:12:14 PM

if you are looking for a medicine to cure gaming addiction, unfortunately there is non. The only way to cure addiction is to change your life style, Go outside and start socializing with friends, have a physical activities such as sports, going outside and have some good conversation with your friends. It is not easy at the start but if you keep on doing that you will realize that there are much more better things than playing computer games.
start fixing yourself and try to let other people enter to your life

hyenashell

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:56:29 PM

You need to find an interesting hobby in real life. Tennis, football, paintball, swimming, skating ... there are a lot of options. It is only necessary to overcome laziness for the first time, and then it will become a habit.
Skating saved me from gaming, my body now hurts, but it's worth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: