Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone have a cure for gaming addiction?!  (Read 3173 times)
FlamingFingers (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:16:59 AM

As the title says, I am currently looking for a cure for my gaming addiction. I cannot simply lift my hands off my mouse and keyboard. I even ignore some of my college's days and continue playing, and even when I am at college, I keep thinking about what I am going to do when I get home and continue my games. I stay awake for more than 3 days just playing.

I am looking for a cure because this is getting out of control. I won't graduate from college and have a life, if I keep acting like that. Skyrim or LoL won't help me in real life, lol.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7993

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:49:11 AM

There's no magical cure for a gaming addiction.  You just have to decide what is more important to you and learn to derive some excitement from your life rather than a fantasy world.  Just quit gaming.  Stop being a fucking dickhead and go to school - learn some real-life skills so you aren't a leech on your parents or worse, on society.
 I have a sure-fire cure.  Find a tough guy who is addicted to fighting, tell him that every time you play a game he can beat the shit out of you.  Just stop it; you're being a complete idiot throwing your life away on a fucking game.  If you can make the choice to play, you can also make the choice not to play.  Stop being a victim of yourself.

lusianahalim

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

i got really addicted in DOTA from warcraft III. i play the game about 7 years ago. that is the first time i play it, 2010.
around 2013 and 2014, what in my mind is just that game. back from work, i play till midnight, then go sleep, go work, back home, play again.
when it come to weekend, i play around 30 hour without sleep and just having 1 meal. that is a really bad habit, i admit it in myself.

so what i was doing? the hardest part is the first month. i went to mall, to starbucks, to the beach, the club, anything else but home. i give my computer to my cousin for free (regret it now, that is a high spec computer). i learn to smoke, start my dating life, start meeting my friend, start to building professional college in office, and my life is better that way.

today, i can play the game, DOTA 2 in steam, but i'm not get addicted in that again. i can play once a day, or once a month. depend on my mood. my life is changing, i start to see the wonderfulness of the world and start having a family of my own.

that is my story of game addiction.
fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:57:19 AM

Yes i have a cure...play games to that extent that you yourself feel boredom of playing games

hahahahahahaha

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:40:50 AM

Its up to you,you are the ones deciding for yourself all we can do is share our opinion.One of my opinion is that change the routine of your habit or try to remove that gambling in your life and replace it with another routine of yours.Wake up and get out of your own comfort zone explore more

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
wenjunnnnn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:07:06 PM

Does anyone have a cure for gaming addiction?! Hmmm I think this need to control by ourself, nobody can control ourselves, only we can.
GooCust04

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

You need to find an interesting hobby in real life. Tennis, football, paintball, swimming, skating ... there are a lot of options. It is only necessary to overcome laziness for the first time, and then it will become a habit.
FlamingFingers (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:38:12 PM

There's no magical cure for a gaming addiction.  You just have to decide what is more important to you and learn to derive some excitement from your life rather than a fantasy world.  Just quit gaming.  Stop being a fucking dickhead and go to school - learn some real-life skills so you aren't a leech on your parents or worse, on society.
 I have a sure-fire cure.  Find a tough guy who is addicted to fighting, tell him that every time you play a game he can beat the shit out of you.  Just stop it; you're being a complete idiot throwing your life away on a fucking game.  If you can make the choice to play, you can also make the choice not to play.  Stop being a victim of yourself.
You are totally right. But you think I haven't tried that before? That tough guy was my father. Before I left home, my father used to beat the crap out of me, he wanted me to go to college and graduate, then do whatever with my life. Do you know what I've done? I was pretending to be asleep till he left for work, then I woke up and continue playing. And when he was taking me to college himself, I wasn't attending any lectures, I just stay for a little, then go home. And when things got worse, I left home.

The problem is not just gaming, it's also the college. I hate it. No one here goes to college by desire, all go by grades, and so did I. Although I was a very clever student (I even graduated from high school as the first), I was playing games in my exams' nights. But college... eh...

i got really addicted in DOTA from warcraft III. i play the game about 7 years ago. that is the first time i play it, 2010.
around 2013 and 2014, what in my mind is just that game. back from work, i play till midnight, then go sleep, go work, back home, play again.
when it come to weekend, i play around 30 hour without sleep and just having 1 meal. that is a really bad habit, i admit it in myself.

so what i was doing? the hardest part is the first month. i went to mall, to starbucks, to the beach, the club, anything else but home. i give my computer to my cousin for free (regret it now, that is a high spec computer). i learn to smoke, start my dating life, start meeting my friend, start to building professional college in office, and my life is better that way.

today, i can play the game, DOTA 2 in steam, but i'm not get addicted in that again. i can play once a day, or once a month. depend on my mood. my life is changing, i start to see the wonderfulness of the world and start having a family of my own.

Thanks for sharing, mate. I really appreciate it. It's not easy to admit it. Just like any other addiction.

You need to find an interesting hobby in real life. Tennis, football, paintball, swimming, skating ... there are a lot of options. It is only necessary to overcome laziness for the first time, and then it will become a habit.
I have done that already, and it didn't work. I found no passion in these games (Football, Tennis, and Karate).
And that's my other problem that I can't overcome my addiction. I have CFS (Chronic Fatigue Disorder).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pizzaonpineapple

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:55:47 PM

Yeah, i've been there, it wasnt until i got bad grades to realize that mobas aren't good if you have compromises, I dont have a real cure but I can advice you to moderate your game.
Cutting yourself from the internet wont help neither downgrading your pc, moderation its the key to success in life and gaming, if you play mobas limitate yourself to 3 or 2 matches or if you play fifa 5 games per day, Im not sure about skyrim but stay away from WoW if you are studying.
ollidolli

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:22:04 PM

a cure for gaming addiction would be locking you up and porhibiting access to any technology XD
ollidolli

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:23:23 PM

Yes i have a cure...play games to that extent that you yourself feel boredom of playing games

hahahahahahaha

tried it Cheesy have been to that point but stll after some time the adiction is back Tongue
angkasaz

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:19:15 PM

i dont think you have to stop gaming addiction, just control it

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:58:47 AM

As the title says, I am currently looking for a cure for my gaming addiction. I cannot simply lift my hands off my mouse and keyboard. I even ignore some of my college's days and continue playing, and even when I am at college, I keep thinking about what I am going to do when I get home and continue my games. I stay awake for more than 3 days just playing.

I am looking for a cure because this is getting out of control. I won't graduate from college and have a life, if I keep acting like that. Skyrim or LoL won't help me in real life, lol.
Throw your computer out of the window, seriously , if you fell like cannot control yourself you need to get rid of it now and when you need to use a complete for a homework then go to a cyber cafe.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7993

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:20:54 AM

There's no magical cure for a gaming addiction.  You just have to decide what is more important to you and learn to derive some excitement from your life rather than a fantasy world.  Just quit gaming.  Stop being a fucking dickhead and go to school - learn some real-life skills so you aren't a leech on your parents or worse, on society.
 I have a sure-fire cure.  Find a tough guy who is addicted to fighting, tell him that every time you play a game he can beat the shit out of you.  Just stop it; you're being a complete idiot throwing your life away on a fucking game.  If you can make the choice to play, you can also make the choice not to play.  Stop being a victim of yourself.
You are totally right. But you think I haven't tried that before? That tough guy was my father. Before I left home, my father used to beat the crap out of me, he wanted me to go to college and graduate, then do whatever with my life. Do you know what I've done? I was pretending to be asleep till he left for work, then I woke up and continue playing. And when he was taking me to college himself, I wasn't attending any lectures, I just stay for a little, then go home. And when things got worse, I left home.

The problem is not just gaming, it's also the college. I hate it. No one here goes to college by desire, all go by grades, and so did I. Although I was a very clever student (I even graduated from high school as the first), I was playing games in my exams' nights. But college... eh...

Thanks for sharing, mate. I really appreciate it. It's not easy to admit it. Just like any other addiction.

I have done that already, and it didn't work. I found no passion in these games (Football, Tennis, and Karate).
And that's my other problem that I can't overcome my addiction. I have CFS (Chronic Fatigue Disorder).

You know how ridiculous it sounds to hear you say you tried something but it didn't work?  It only means you didn't try! The only thing you must do is to stop yourself from this destructive behaviour.  Don't try, just fucking do it!  It's not your father against you; it's YOU against YOU!  Your father wanted you to be the best you can be.  Sounds like you have the ability to succeed at school - make a game of college then.  See if you can beat yourself.
 Chronic fatigue syndrome my ass.  You can't stay up three days straight gaming and expect to function normally.  You're sleep depriving yourself and making excuses.  The world won't wait for you man.  The sooner you stop being an insolent  child, the better.  Make a promise to yourself and keep it.
Once you put that gaming shit behind you, apologize to your parents for being such a dickhead to them.

pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:05:44 AM

Even counseling itself won't suffice just to cure the addiction but it helps sometimes to lessen the addiction to a certain degree. In my opinion one of the best way to overcome addiction is self discipline. Remove all things that can bring you back to playing games. I won't say that you removed gaming in your life on one go but just taper it down day by day until you release yourself from playing for a withdrawal symptoms may occur.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ronxawala

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:33:08 AM

Dependence on games appears when a person does not have anything interesting in the real world. It is necessary to go with friends to the cinema, to a concert, to try to change their way of life. Just do not need to switch to the TV.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:53:44 AM

3 days ? WOW !

I can imagine binge playing Counter-Strike and staying up all night but 3 days ?  Shocked

Find something else to do with your time.
Computers can do a lot Wink

Gaming suck shit though i quote many years ago because they are all GAY now.
..except Goat Simulator.. i got that but still didn't play it yet.

Get a new online / computer hobby.
There is a wide world of stuff to get into.

FUD first & ask questions later™
thunderj

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:20:00 PM

as i child i used to spend all of my summer holidays in front the computer and now i think what a waste it was. you should find something that connects you to the reality, friends, hobbies, food, travelling - in other words other addiction that doesn't affect you but helps you gain something on the contrary. just stay strong and keep away from the computer
Balle1912

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

Realise that however much you hate your addiction now, you are going to hate it multiple times worse in the future.
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:00:42 AM

uninstall the game, that is the easiest step. Cancel your account. It does not bring you money so  you have nothing to loose.

Go cold turkey if you dont need PC that much for few days.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
fuckitall

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:19:37 AM

Now here comes the right answer.....you don't have to exaggerate or worry about your gaming addiction...i don't think it's bad but yes control it..that 't the best possible option.....Even i control my addiction too....my parents keep saying all these things are rubish...the only way i could find out was to have control over my addiction....because i can't gaming that's my most lovable hobby Grin Grin Grin Grin

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:21:51 AM

Yes indeed, you are right that you will not have a life if your addiction won't be cured as soon as possible. I have friends who have relevant problems as yours. There are times ( many to be exact ) that they would not come to school just to play in computer cafes and would not eat lunch to save their money for betting. Their addiction put them in bad shape not just in school but also for themselves. Some of them have stopped school because their parents think that they are wasting their money. Some of them tried to look away in gaming by trying to do other stuff like becoming involve in sports and also a change in circle of friends. It helped them a lot. As for your case and as a friendly advice, why don't you try getting involved in other stuff too. Find another hobby that will helped you to look away in gaming (maybe not completely but it is worth to try) or try to discipline yourself by limiting your time in playing computer games. If you really want to trace a straight line, there are many ways to do that. You just have to be persistent and have more determination to do it.  Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
3daysGrace

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:44:10 AM

You need to find just another passion in real life that will be much steeper than computer games. Although playing computer games can be a hobby, if it does not harm other spheres of life and does not interfere with interaction with others.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:33:35 AM

As you say, it seems that your game addiction is quite heavy. You have dropped out of college, this is very bad. Addictive gameplay also brings a lot of harm both to health, spirit and other relationships. To abandon the game is not an easy thing. You need to rethink in a kind and mature way about your future. What you need is your future career, not a lifetime game. If possible, find your lover, go out and go out with her more. You will not even think about the game anymore. Or participate in activities, outdoor sports games will keep you busy and no longer think about the game anymore. It is important that you have the will and determination. Good luck
rokkiBalboa

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:50:04 AM

Unfortunately, they have not yet come up with a cure for game addiction. It's quite difficult to get rid of game addiction, because you may not have enough willpower. It is better to contact a psychologist.
codingmaster

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:08:01 AM

Just stop. You need a strong will.
Villy_wongaa

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:42:10 AM

Now here comes the right answer.....you don't have to exaggerate or worry about your gaming addiction...i don't think it's bad but yes control it..that 't the best possible option.....Even i control my addiction too....my parents keep saying all these things are rubish...the only way i could find out was to have control over my addiction....because i can't gaming that's my most lovable hobby Grin Grin Grin Grin

Or maybe it is not dependent, as a hobby? Why only consider computer games addiction? And if there is dependence on playing football or cooking?
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:47:13 PM

Just stop and focus on something that will consume your time.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:52:29 PM

the best solution for me would be to stop gambling at all cost!
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:59:55 PM

Real life sucks, I think you should cure your gaming addiction and start to become an internet addict. There's lots of interesting and especially funny thing on the internet and you can troll people and do all kinds of different things.
basketcoin

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:54:56 AM

somtime the cure is switching this hobby with another one you get the same feeling about, for me it was design and computer programming
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:28:15 AM

I am currently looking for a cure for my gaming addiction
Simply, take one BIG hammer and smash your computer, (so you dont have on what to play with anymore).  Grin ... then you will need to find some job to earn money for new computer... and then with the job and college you would not have time to think about games... so with the time you will totally forget about it.

basketcoin

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:39:22 AM

start working out or go outside. Get yourself busy basically
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:48:44 AM

I am currently looking for a cure for my gaming addiction
Simply, take one BIG hammer and smash your computer, (so you dont have on what to play with anymore).  Grin ... then you will need to find some job to earn money for new computer... and then with the job and college you would not have time to think about games... so with the time you will totally forget about it.
Damaging your phone or computer does not save a person from playing dependency. If a person wants to play gambling, then he will find where to do it.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:35:39 PM

Try another hobby or engage yourself in a different passion not connected to gambling. Talk to your family and friends. I know someone who is addicted to gambling, but now he is not into gambling for the last 10 years. What he do? His wife threaten to divorce him if he's gonna stop gambling. So he put his time to another hobby, which is collecting or assembling model planes or cars. So after work, I will see him at his garage assembling it until he is sleepy. And that's how he overcome he's gambling addiction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:25:41 PM

Search for a cheat that increases your points/score/gems/gold/skill point then make it Max after that you will get bored of the game and leave it
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:26:23 AM

What I can simply refer to you is that, delete your games in your computer or isolate yourself in using computer. However, this things can't be done if you aren't disciplined. For me, in order to do this stuffs to keep you away from computer, it would be better if you know how to discipline yourself.
daronch

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

No cure man. Just need willpower to keep your game-playing time to a set amount.
Barkly186

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:54:15 PM

Get a dog. It is necessary to walk and it is necessary to train. Trust me you will have much less free time to play.
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:30:43 PM

Get a dog. It is necessary to walk and it is necessary to train. Trust me you will have much less free time to play.

If a person is passionate about something, then the dog will not help him.
To give up this dependence, you need to show willpower.
I had a game addiction. But in one day I just deleted all games and all accounts
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:40:22 AM

Its totally upto you that how much you love your life and what you wanna become.You have to become a game addict if you want tot choose a profession related to gaming.I would suggest you to learn computer science as there you can built your own games and play whole day long.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:25:56 AM

same goes with me I am really addicted to some online games and I know I won't earn and have something from it,
I could only stop for a week but after that it is really hard to resist the temptation of playing again,
Hope that I could overcome it like what my friend did .

dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:12:20 AM

Who will invent a cure for game addiction will become a genius, a sweat that it is really difficult to control this process.
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:05:51 PM

I assume a girlfriend of wive hasn't fixed the problem so far? Then I would definitely say a clinic or something. There are not many in Europe, at least not that I know of but guess that could or should help. But a good and active relationship should really help too.
Presse

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:45:38 PM

Pretty simple. Dont do it. Its all about your mindset.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:00:33 PM

It's very easy to say, but it's impossible to stop when you are fascinated by an interesting game, always want to continue a little more.
basyang

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:28:32 PM

The cure for your gaming addiction is yourself discipline. If you now that there's going wrong in your habit playing computer games then you should stop or have a limit to continue playing. It's up to you on how you manage your time playing and time for your other activities.
Or maybe you should shut down your computer and do the things you miss up.

.com/?utm_source=BCT&utm_medium=Sig&utm_campaign=MD&utm_term=Full]M I N T D I C E[/url] ◉◉ MULTIPLE CURRENCIES. MULTIPLE GAMES. DONE BETTER. ◉◉ M I N T D I C E
Introducing the world's best fully featured cryptocurrency casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ Facebook[/url
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:34:15 PM

Yes,Bankruptcy.
sekalitas

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:45:45 AM

Keep yourself away from the computer and try to find other activities such as joining the organization on campus, and make yourself as busy as possible  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:52:27 PM

Yeah, avoiding anything that's got t do with technology
Rdelton

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:59:45 AM

Play as much as you can, there will come a point that you get bored and you want to do more things. Another option is to break the pc and not to touch it again.

Shiekin

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:37:37 AM

just try to get any work, work that you like so much, stay away from your gadget maybe thats my suggestion
ScriptYoYo

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:39:46 AM

just try to get any work, work that you like so much, stay away from your gadget maybe thats my suggestion

Quite right. Any other interesting work will simply displace the games from your life. You just need to find yourself such an occupation that really brings pleasure.

cryptomartin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:20:11 PM

Come on man. This is only your thing and you must solve it. Just do it and that is all.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:22:13 PM

If a person is passionate about something, then the dog will not help him.
To give up this dependence, you need to show willpower.
I had a game addiction. But in one day I just deleted all games and all accounts

It depends on what kind of dog. If you have a very large and angry dog, then a person even going to the toilet with her permission will walk Grin
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

Last night i losed 150$ on dallas match. They are freaking me, Dallas and chicago score 3,6,9 minute and match finished with 2-1 score. Angry
ma_da_o

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:36:33 PM

Build a btc addiction lol, one addiction for another.
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:41:16 PM

You need to find another dependency, for example, from studying in the gym or drawing on canvas. You can always find a replacement.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:21:16 PM

Just have to find something that would keep you busy and distracted,
But it seems so hard at first but some of my friends already done it they have been addicted to some online games for a couple of year and decided to quit.

cryptotalk

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:38:03 AM

Try to break the habit and routine that you are in. Get addicted to something else, like running, boxing etc to replace the time and effort you were putting in. Select an activity where you can interact and work/play with others. Stick with it, its not going to be easy.
oxygen88

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

Gaming addiction is still better than gambling addiction, at least you don't lose your money in gaming  Smiley
Dref

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

Just stop. You need a strong will.
slowlii

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:26:12 AM

Gaming addiction is still better than gambling addiction, at least you don't lose your money in gaming  Smiley

Right, but how do you forget the key? The key is bitcoin addiction instead of gaming addiction. So that you can earn something, at least.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:38:27 AM

Usually people who play games because they have a lot of free time in their daily life. Game is one of the escapees to fill the leisure time. Therefore, in order to play the game does not always appear so good you fill your spare time with positive activities that are useful.Such as: read novels, magazines, newspapers, sports, and more.
Changes that do not necessarily mean that can be instantly removed instantly. Of course it should be gradual like you should
Reduce the portion of your game playing time bit by bit. For example: if you are in one piece of game play as much as 3 hours, then do
The reduction is a bit like reducing 30 minutes only.So when you play the game live 2 hours 30 minutes. Do it 3-7 days. If it is already Smiley
Subtract to 0 or none.
Quantex

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:43:06 AM

Get a full time job, then you will never have enough time for playing video games any more. Trust me.
Crypto_Cat

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:41:05 AM

start working out or go outside. Get yourself busy basically
Catalonian

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:49:32 AM

Had the same problem for a long time. As soon as I started doing Crypto and really trying to find some gems that addiction just kinda faded away. Maybe I replaced a gaming addiction with a kind of gambling addiction, but it's just as fun and I have made some pretty decent money from it
cryptoico

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 07:23:17 AM

3 days ? WOW !

I can imagine binge playing Counter-Strike and staying up all night but 3 days ?

Find something else to do with your time.

Computers can do a lot

Gaming suck shit though i quote many years ago because they are all GAY now.

..except Goat Simulator.. i got that but still didn't play it yet.

Get a new online / computer hobby.

There is a wide world of stuff to get into.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:27:45 AM

Yeah, I guess we can find some activities to do so that we can take our time in some other ways.   Grin
Anegg

Activity: 469

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:36:37 AM

There is really no way that you can cure your gambling addiction with some kind of medicine. You just need to get some self awareness are stop gaming.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

Had the same problem for a long time. As soon as I started doing Crypto and really trying to find some gems that addiction just kinda faded away. Maybe I replaced a gaming addiction with a kind of gambling addiction, but it's just as fun and I have made some pretty decent money from it

This is not the best way, because then you will have to look for a cure for gambling. After all, there will not always be a gain.

Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:43:34 AM

,seriously there is no cure for gaming addiction as much as most of addictions in this world, you just only need to discipline yourself or try to do some other things or hobbies in life such as sports or try to motivate yourself or try to focus on other things aside from gaming. But more importantly you could only change start it with yourself.
thymeow

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:16:25 AM

As you see, video game addiction is a clinical impulse control disorder. As for the treatment, Treatment for video game addiction is similar to that for other addictions. Counseling and behavior modification are the primary means of treating addicted gamers. Together, individual and family counseling are powerful treatment tools. Some treatment facilities incorporate medication in their programs.
dsanity

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

stop it ,

dont visit site you use to gambling

dont buy bitcoin

put your money on the bank

maybe time deposit will help

especially when you are working
crabwilder

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:00:19 PM

Getting a couple would be effective, but first you need to socialize and meet people.
Berwar

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:01:11 PM

somtime the cure is switching this hobby with another one you get the same feeling about, for me it was design
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:00:01 PM

As you see, video game addiction is a clinical impulse control disorder. As for the treatment, Treatment for video game addiction is similar to that for other addictions. Counseling and behavior modification are the primary means of treating addicted gamers. Together, individual and family counseling are powerful treatment tools. Some treatment facilities incorporate medication in their programs.

Game addiction is dangerous and if it's in high level, it can only be controlled by doctors.
Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:35:13 PM

Game addiction is dangerous and if it's in high level, it can only be controlled by doctors.
I agree. If one got really addicted in games, and wants to cure his self, he should immediately visit a psychologist or a psychiatrist in order to help him with his game addiction. He should also set his limitations in playing games, like how long he can play or up to what time. There should also be a help from the parents of the one addicted to games and not tolerate him.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:12:14 PM

if you are looking for a medicine to cure gaming addiction, unfortunately there is non. The only way to cure addiction is to change your life style, Go outside and start socializing with friends, have a physical activities such as sports, going outside and have some good conversation with your friends. It is not easy at the start but if you keep on doing that you will realize that there are much more better things than playing computer games.
start fixing yourself and try to let other people enter to your life

hyenashell

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:56:29 PM

Skating saved me from gaming, my body now hurts, but it's worth.
Flash86

Activity: 476

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:14:03 PM

The best way to cure you is to deinstall the games and go outside with friends.
I played 3 years WoW 10h a day and had a lot of troubles with my girlfriend because I played so much.
One day I decided to deinstall the game, since this I never touched WoW again, this was 5 years ago.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:16:57 PM

Problem identification is half solved. Since you believe that there is nothing good from gaming it then mean that you are on the verge of stopping the habits. Please use your time for something lucrative than all this gaming. The decision is yours because most time we happen to be the architect or co founder of our own problem.
Lancetheyiffer

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:13:47 PM

There's one cure i know: and thats uninstalling all your games even solitaire and avoid all of it, lock your pc or laptop on the basement and puta passcode lock but dont be the one who puts the password let your close friend do it Grin Grin Grin
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:41:01 AM

Add virus to your laptop then you will get mad and break it.
amayahazel123

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:39:03 AM

we try to change our mind. try to control our self.

and turn our mind to reading books and playing shuttle cricket,basket ball like that.

nobody can't do anything just they give suggestion and advise.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 08:17:06 AM

Focus yourself to other things or activities aside from gambling, there are so many activities out there that are enjoyable and also can distract yourself from gambling addiction. There is no other way to cure addiction unless you will change your mindset and you discipline yourself.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:24:10 PM

Unfortunately it does not exist  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ezzy.co

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:51:25 PM

You probably can, if you isolate yourself from technologies
jettaheader

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

If it was that easy many problems despite of gaming could be solved.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: