Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MARIJUANEUM. XMJ. Smart contracts + Marijuana. March 15 ICO start. ETH tok  (Read 4743 times)
MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:57:28 PM

Hi Dev,
Can you tell us who people has joined in MARIJUANEUM project? or this project has developt alone?
thanks!

3 dispensary branches, can't tell you the names now. If the project will succeed you will know, if not all ETH will be refunded. We will consider it as a successful if > 1000000 XMJ will be distributed during 4 weeks of ICO.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:24:28 PM

Hi Dev,
Can you tell us who people has joined in MARIJUANEUM project? or this project has developt alone?
thanks!

3 dispensary branches, can't tell you the names now. If the project will succeed you will know, if not all ETH will be refunded. We will consider it as a successful if > 1000000 XMJ will be distributed during 4 weeks of ICO.

Please burn in hell Prizzzrak, stop scamming innocent people
GorillaPool

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Mo

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 09:39:16 PM

MAR SCAM was a very painful for us all. Thanks Gosh I haven't bought any MAR. MAR scammed the community on much more than 28btc, all weed coins trust is under attack now. I hold a few Marijuana coins and I support the weed cryptocurrency movement.
Smart contracts may be not so bad and I don't think MarijuaneumTeam is behind Marijuanacin scam. My IMHO. What I can tell for sure is about dopecoiners, they are attacking other weed coins too and they are running their own weed coin at the same time with very low almost 0$ exchange volume and 67 satoshi price at the moment. I see a conflict of interests here. But whatever.
Marijuaneum still can be a scam as 90% of ICOs but if it is not a scam the project can potentially go very high with a few other cannabis coins. It is a pure speculation now, time will tell. I will think about giving a penny to this ICO and may decide to have a few XMJ tokens in my basket. Bonus stage is a good decision.
We can't compare it, I know but I remember when there was an Ethereum ICO many people were telling it is scam. Now we see it is not.
Time will tell.

GorillaPool.org mine Cannabis Industry Coin XCI
GorillaPool

Mo

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 09:52:50 PM

MAR SCAM was a very painful for us all. Thanks Gosh I haven't bought any MAR. MAR scammed the community on much more than 28btc, all weed coins trust is under attack now. I hold a few Marijuana coins and I support the weed cryptocurrency movement.
Smart contracts may be not so bad and I don't think MarijuaneumTeam is behind Marijuanacin scam. My IMHO. What I can tell for sure is about dopecoiners, they are attacking other weed coins too and they are running their own weed coin at the same time with very low almost 0$ exchange volume and 67 satoshi price at the moment. I see a conflict of interests here. But whatever.
Marijuaneum still can be a scam as 90% of ICOs but if it is not a scam the project can potentially go very high with a few other cannabis coins. It is a pure speculation now, time will tell. I will think about giving a penny to this ICO and may decide to have a few XMJ tokens in my basket. Bonus stage is a good decision.
We can't compare it, I know but I remember when there was an Ethereum ICO many people were telling it is scam. Now we see it is not.
Time will tell.

See this is where the problem lies.
It is great that these people "developers" want to promote the buying and selling of marijuana. Why do they need to make a new coin? Why not just add their "talents" to an existing coin with actual community backing.

Answer:
You cannot be at the top of a pyramid unless you start your own.

99.06% of coins made after 2012 are scams.

Totally disagree with you, there are so many good coins after 2012, not weed coins. Ethereum, Monero, Zcash and many others. Why people are not working in McDonalds and starting their own restaurant? Because they don't want to work for McDOnalds corp, because they want to do it different. Same here, there are a plenty of weed coins but still no weed coin with smart contracts and here we go. You may like it or not but it is a competition and real free market capitalism. I can't call it pyramid, everything is pyramid in that view.
Time will tell.

Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:01:48 PM

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM.

THIS DEV HAS ALREADY STOLEN 28 BTC FROM ANOTHER PROJECT.

DO NOT SEND THIS SCAMMING CUNT ANYTHING.

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:07:10 PM

^ is this marijuana?  Grin

wow.

does this mean we will be able to purchase weed with ARK?

FUCK YEAH
a little birdie told me yes
GorillaPool

Mo

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 10:13:25 PM

Totally disagree with you, there are so many good coins after 2012, not weed coins. Ethereum, Monero, Zcash and many others. Why people are not working in McDonalds and starting their own restaurant? Because they don't want to work for McDOnalds corp, because they want to do it different. Same here, there are a plenty of weed coins but still no weed coin with smart contracts and here we go. You may like it or not but it is a competition and real free market capitalism. I can't call it pyramid, everything is pyramid in that view.
Time will tell.

What problems did these other coins solve?

As if a "smart" contract solved any problem.

Storj - decentralized storage, Ethereum - smart contracts, Zcash, monero and many other - privacy, factom - database registry, synereo - attempts to build decentralized social network and many others  Grin
Regarding you statement about "only USD payments". You know all Marijuana is illegal on fed level, right? And still dispenssaries are there  Grin You know most of extracts are illegal on state level, right? And still you can buy it in every dispensary  Grin You know there are other countries other than US, right? And still they are smoking weed there  Grin

GorillaPool

Mo

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 10:14:37 PM

^ is this marijuana?  Grin

wow.

does this mean we will be able to purchase weed with ARK?

FUCK YEAH
a little birdie told me yes

Very beautiful packs  Tongue.

MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Here are some proofs that you are wrong and mislead people. You say Marijuaneum and Marijuanacoin are using "the same theme, the same font". Unfortunately marijuanacoin website is unavailable and there is no saved copy in Internet archive. We googled, here what we have found:

https://marijuanacoin.org/login
https://marijuanacoin.org/register

In google cache. These are the pages of some CMS like Wordpress. There is a login, registration and database there.
Marijuaneum website is a pure HTML + JavaScript. There is no DB server or other software than light webserver installed. So your argument about the same theme and font is false, marijuanacoin.org is using some sort of cms scripts, Marijuaneum is a pure HTML + JavaScript template.
Odrak

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:40:13 AM

Here are some proofs that you are wrong and mislead people. You say Marijuaneum and Marijuanacoin are using "the same theme, the same font". Unfortunately marijuanacoin website is unavailable and there is no saved copy in Internet archive. We googled, here what we have found:

In google cache. These are the pages of some CMS like Wordpress. There is a login, registration and database there.
Marijuaneum website is a pure HTML + JavaScript. There is no DB server or other software than light webserver installed. So your argument about the same theme and font is false, marijuanacoin.org is using some sort of cms scripts, Marijuaneum is a pure HTML + JavaScript template.

Hi

Why are you operating anonymously?
dopey

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:55:23 AM

Because he is a thief and just made off with over 28 thousand dollars last month with his other scam coin marijuanacoin.

Give the thread a read and for the love of god do not give him any money.
MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:39:31 PM

Because he is a thief and just made off with over 28 thousand dollars last month with his other scam coin marijuanacoin.

Give the thread a read and for the love of god do not give him any money.

We answered the same to kryptopojken in PM:
Man, don't know what to say to you to understand, really, no joke, Marijuaneum XMJ project and MarijuaneumTeam has NO relations and NO connections to MAR and the guy you call  "prizzzrak". And never had. Before that story we never heard of this name! It is very pity that our project of smart contracts+marijuana integration is treated that way   Huh
We are Ethereum enthusiasts and smart contract believers also Cannabis supporters.
The story with stealing of 28BTC is very pity and it is very bad that we started almost at the same time when community was scammed by MAR. But we never knew that! Just think how we feel if we are innocent, because we are!
Once again, we never had any relations with Marijuanacoin MAR and prizzzrak.
Your occasions are based on the same timing and "the same font and theme". Timing is bad for us, as was mentioned, we never knew that. "The same font and theme". Just not true. MAR website used CMS (check google cache), we are using plain HTML+JavaScript template.

Checked your posts history, you are a constant troll and cannabis coins attacker. Also you are a developer/supporter of your own marijuana related cryptocurrency called DopeCoin. Looks like you are a hater who hates everything and paranoid person, you have no faith in weed related cryptocurrency solutions and still you are here and running your own dopecoin and attacking others.
MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:53:53 PM

Hi

Why are you operating anonymously?

Because
1. cryptocurrencies are still "shady" for many states and are in the "grey" zone.
2. marijuana is still illegal in many states and FED
3. XMJ protected by ETH but will empower smart contracts for Marijuana businesses. Smart contracts are open sourced, there will be many entities operating with smart contracts separately, called decentralization. There is no central authority, XMJ smart contracts can be applied by anyone, there is no need in personalities.

MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:50:24 PM

MARIJUANEUM XMJ ICO stage 1 stats update

ICO smart contract address
Code:
0x783b9ea4c6934D331ce18fDcbfa1B4e0F2B47cee

ICO stage 1 bonus rate
[/b]
1ETH = 10 000XMJ

Initial ICO stage 1 funds
1 000 000.00000000XMJ

Current ICO stage 1 funds
684 600.00000000XMJ

ICO stage 1 transactions count

ICO stage 1 currently distributed
315 400 XMJ (31,54%)

Deadline
1490167414 min (in 5 days) 

Exchange-China-

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:54:53 PM

Code:

ICO stage 1 bonus rate
[/b]
1ETH = 10 000XMJ

1 000 000.00000000XMJ

684 600.00000000XMJ

315 400 XMJ (31,54%)

Deadline

SCAM

You are the same DEV

Marijuanacoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758455.0
MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:59:15 PM

Code:

ICO stage 1 bonus rate
[/b]
1ETH = 10 000XMJ

1 000 000.00000000XMJ

684 600.00000000XMJ

315 400 XMJ (31,54%)

Deadline

SCAM

You are the same DEV

Marijuanacoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758455.0

You must be a Dopecoin troll here to harm a good project because your Dopecoin is an old stuff with no features, you registered a newbie account just to tell that. Must be    kryptopojken or dopey.
We hope MAR developer will come back to you and will proof we are not the same people.
MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:23:31 PM

We are going to introduce the Marijuaneum version of MyEtherWallet during the ICO stages and a few smart contracts with XMJ, like Democratic Autonomous Organization (DAO) for XMJ holders.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:57:36 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 04:20:49 AM by PikachuYou

okay FUD you say?

How about this?

you send all the ETH you collect to an escrow like DABS and then he releases the ETH to you once those dispensaries adopt your token.

What do you say?

MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:18:22 AM

so scam then...

Grin

These are Dopecoin trolls trying to ruin Marijuaneum because they have their own Dopecoin. Marijuaneum has no relations and no connections with the guy who made Marijuanacoin scam!
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:25:28 AM

well, Dopecoin's identity is public.

Yours  on the other hand is a mystery.

So how about you put your info out there as well so we can verify that you ain't some scammy dev.

I mean, if you are totally legit and will have your token adopted by dispensaries and such, then that will legitimise your endeavour.

just saying....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: