Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We aint free  (Read 1508 times)
niokobo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:31:57 PM

In the USA we arent free - noway near to it

whats our freedom- the freedom to choose between democrats and republicans??
to choose between coca cola or pepsi or to chose between mcdonalds and burger king or jack in the box or fat burger??

In most US cities we cant even drink our own sink water, everyone is armed cause everyone thinks only nts walk our streets.

Look at our POlice and military roaming our streets in La and other major US Cities- do they look like freedom??

The only freedom we have in the US is if we pay for it and we have to kiss ass all day just to make money so we can buy our freedom.
But even the way we make money 90% we do is scam our customers- how are we free.

Im so sick and tired of hearing people say in the US we so free we live so good and we have to watch out for the refugees or whoever cause they are a threat to our freedom??

How are muslim refugees a threat to our freedom when we look up most of our own citizens on an alarming rate???

How are we free in the western world if we aint even allowed to grow an innocent marijuna plant??
How are we free when most kids are bullied or mobbbed in school??

How are we free if we have to pay for every god damn thing on this planet?

How are we free if we get manipulated from morning to night from braindead media that tell us what to buy next andtell us were something bad happened?
How are we free when our phone calls, our bank accounts are surveiled by the ones that should protect us??
How are we free when we have to buy weapons to protect us?

So the next person that says we are free in the US better comes up with something good or shuts tha fuck up and accepts we aint free, we aint even close to freedom, we so caught in our bullshit and lies that we dont know we locked up

Open your eyes people and say fuck the bullshit- meaning fuck the money

Only if we get rid of the monetary system we will be free but aslong as we have to pay for the air we breath and the water we drink we nowhere free.

SO wake tha fuck up and stop running after money- money will never give you freedom all it does is buying you a nice window seat in your prison

The more money someone has the more of a sellout and a liar and scammer he is

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:05:07 PM

Ok I'll follow your logic for a moment. If we don't care about the money and stop chasing it, how do you propose that we trade?
I agree that there's not much freedom in the world and governments are trying to dictate people what to do, but there's no viable alternative at the moment. Anarchy would lead to chaos and those in power now will not give it up without a fight. To change it we'd first need an armed rebellion that could lead to a civil war and then what?

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:42:24 PM

After reading that you have put up there, I cannot but agree that you are right on spot but I tell you that, what you are enduring there is what people see as enjoyment. If you dont believe me, then ask the people in Syria or the ones in Libya, Afghanistan or Yemen among other countries where even the freedom to have options is a luxury that cannot be afforded by many. Aside that, its rather unfortunate that the land of the free is turning into the shadow of itself.
VapeOil

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

Wow you sure listed a lot of issues. Too many to tackle all of them. It sounds like you want someone to give you freedom but that's not how it works. I guess you're just like the other 99.9%. You still think you need their permission to change things.

The only way to be truly free is to stop following their rules. Do whatever it is that you want, just don't be stupid about it. There are many who would sell you out or even hang you high for just trying. Don't tell anyone you're free. The system will label you as a criminal. That's just their word for free man. True freedom requires risk, if your not willing to risk your life for your freedom then you don't deserve it and will never have it. Look at the biker gangs like Hell's Angels. I think those guys are more free than the majority of people in the US.
niokobo (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:19:43 PM

Wow you sure listed a lot of issues. Too many to tackle all of them. It sounds like you want someone to give you freedom but that's not how it works. I guess you're just like the other 99.9%. You still think you need their permission to change things.

The only way to be truly free is to stop following their rules. Do whatever it is that you want, just don't be stupid about it. There are many who would sell you out or even hang you high for just trying. Don't tell anyone you're free. The system will label you as a criminal. That's just their word for free man. True freedom requires risk, if your not willing to risk your life for your freedom then you don't deserve it and will never have it. Look at the biker gangs like Hell's Angels. I think those guys are more free than the majority of people in the US.

I dont think beeing against the law does mean "you" free.
There are only 2 reason to be against the law, to make money or because you do something sick.

Now if you think committing crime and therefore enriching yourself (doesnt matter if you rob someone or grow weed for example) sets you free, it wont.

Yes you might not have to follow societies stupid rules for a moment but you still end up needing money to "buy" your freedom.
So it dont matter at the end of the day if you are the conservative bankdirector that makes everything by the book or the wild outlaw that does whatever he does for money. Both arent free because they need money to eat and drink.

Therefore we are never free aslong as we follow money, money makes us act and behave a certain way- we are not necessarily the people we pretend to eb when we go out and get our money.
So how can you be free - by free i mean to have the freedom to be yourself and not care about money but we cant be free because we always have to care or worry about money- and this affects us in beeing urself

We have to wake up in th emorning and are already somehow forced to lie, fraud or betray because or job requires that and we cant just be completly ourself cause our financial status limits us.

I best believe that 90% people that se a homeless man on the street might actually want to help that person but from those 99% 99% cant do it becaue they might need those 5 bucks for something important.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:23:07 PM

I share your frustration Op but you need to realize something, humans were never truly free.
There were always someone placed higher in our food chain, and even if you are the kind you need to play by the rules.
If you are living in a modern society you are a slave of the system. What you think and do is against your best interest and you don't even realize it!

It's planned that way for you. We ain't free.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

I can feel you Op but i disagree with your statement,What's the sole purpose of the law if we are free not to abide it?As for example we have different beliefs,what if that person will use the reason of freedom because he don't believe the law?Does it make sense if we can access all the freedom we want in this world?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
niokobo (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:11:49 PM

I can feel you Op but i disagree with your statement,What's the sole purpose of the law if we are free not to abide it?As for example we have different beliefs,what if that person will use the reason of freedom because he don't believe the law?Does it make sense if we can access all the freedom we want in this world?

MOst laws are only made so thse people doing their business are protected from comptetition.
Drug laws are a prime example for it- just because it is illegal in the US to sell drugs people still do it and the ones that sell the most are the ones that actually made the law to not sell drugs.
(happened when US used the illegal drug trade in nicaragua to found wars)
So the sole purpose of laws is you ban people from doing what you do basically

Our presidents claim to be so fucking saints but how come they kill with their wars 1000s of people but yet in their own country "we" the people aint free to kill.
Why cant i kill a cop thats destroying my marijuna plantation that i have to feed my family but yet our government is allowed to kill other people over oil or fr that matter when i resisit arrest they can kill me?

So even we live in a so called christian sceity were it says in the bible dont kill, yet the ones that swear on the fucking bible are the ones that run around kill people.

It says in the bible dont lie- how many times they caught trump lieing so far- not trying to put him down cause every woman lies

thats how i answer yur question, laws arent there so we can live together better and in more harmony - no thats a lie

first of all we dont live in harmony at all (look my statements about mobed kids or the government locking people up in a record rate)

laws are only made by the ones in power to protect them from their evil.
They pay now judges to judge us fr way smaller things as they would judge the ones in power

the whole fucking world is upside down

its the same lie when they say more cops protect us, no they dont more cops make the streets even more unsafe and they will lock up even more of us
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:13:10 PM

I feel free in here in USA, New York. People walk the streets freely, everyone watches their own business and the city is going around well. Of course there will be crimes as long as the coke is being distributed in the streets almost freely. The police officers should do a better job in protecting our night life, that's the only point where they can improve. In daily life everything is running smooth and perfect. You talk like that because you have never been in the Russia or China where you will be oppressed if you have a different opinion than the leading party and government there. In Russia you may as well be killed, Putin killed all his adversaries.

niokobo (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

I feel free in here in USA, New York. People walk the streets freely, everyone watches their own business and the city is going around well. Of course there will be crimes as long as the coke is being distributed in the streets almost freely. The police officers should do a better job in protecting our night life, that's the only point where they can improve. In daily life everything is running smooth and perfect. You talk like that because you have never been in the Russia or China where you will be oppressed if you have a different opinion than the leading party and government there. In Russia you may as well be killed, Putin killed all his adversaries.

Who knows if people get killed ver there for those reason, they media thats already lieing about everything is telling us that.

Plus if you come up with an alternate plan to overthrow the government they will lock you up over here aswell.
People arent walking the streets freely, most of people are on medication drinking or are on other drugs.

Well they should just legalize cocaine and all drugs, whats the point of forbidding them when everyone can get them anyways?
Yamato Tatsuki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

Ok. see this my friend, back in the old ages (like approximately 5000 years ago) there was no government at all... People invented the government because they probably felt that they need somebody who would be in charge in maintaining the orderliness. That "somebody" of course needs to do something for a living... that's probably why people back in their age agreed to pay the government so they could focus on that job.

The point is, people were free back in the days... however, they realized that that freedom also means chaos.
Imagine your brother would kill you and he is free to do that... or your cousin makin' love with your girlfriend and he is free to do that either.

People need government, but the wise never let himself be controlled by those.  Grin SO USE BITCOINS AND BE FREE!!!

niokobo (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:50:49 PM

Ok. see this my friend, back in the old ages (like approximately 5000 years ago) there was no government at all... People invented the government because they probably felt that they need somebody who would be in charge in maintaining the orderliness. That "somebody" of course needs to do something for a living... that's probably why people back in their age agreed to pay the government so they could focus on that job.

The point is, people were free back in the days... however, they realized that that freedom also means chaos.
Imagine your brother would kill you and he is free to do that... or your cousin makin' love with your girlfriend and he is free to do that either.

People need government, but the wise never let himself be controlled by those.  Grin SO USE BITCOINS AND BE FREE!!!

Bitcoin only makes sense if you can avoid paying taxes

Government was invented by old priests or maybe its an offspring of monarchy-not sure
however those few people tricked other people in believeing that its better if someone controlls them, its the same with religion, they just made up god and jesus so they have people that can follow this bullshit

And not having a government doesnt stop my cousin from fucking my girlfriend.
Government doesnt stop people from killing each other, our own government kills more people than a fisher on the lake flies

Plus the government is robbing people with their taxes and all other bullshit
so noe we dont need a government, people can build streets without a government, people can also heal themself for the most part better than with gvernment assitence, because big pharma corporations arent interessted in you beeing healthy they care about threating the crap out f you so they can profit

Government is  no good and the government can only exist because we fund it every day with our money we have to earn in our rat race

Money is the root of all evil and not all the money in the world will make us free, only not having to pay for things and only trade will make us free

Fuck Bitcoin, etherum, dash and all these other stupid coins- whats the differents if you pay with paypal fiat or bitcoin, you still have to pay for things

ok with bitcoin someone reveives his money quicer but at the end of the day 1 btc doesnt make you more happy than 1250$ as of right now

and you all now it, everyone that says im so happy and this and that you just fucking lie to yourself and you use money as an excuse toget you through your sad day
Yamato Tatsuki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:28:19 PM

Bitcoin only makes sense if you can avoid paying taxes

Government was invented by old priests or maybe its an offspring of monarchy-not sure
however those few people tricked other people in believeing that its better if someone controlls them, its the same with religion, they just made up god and jesus so they have people that can follow this bullshit

And not having a government doesnt stop my cousin from fucking my girlfriend.
Government doesnt stop people from killing each other, our own government kills more people than a fisher on the lake flies

Plus the government is robbing people with their taxes and all other bullshit
so noe we dont need a government, people can build streets without a government, people can also heal themself for the most part better than with gvernment assitence, because big pharma corporations arent interessted in you beeing healthy they care about threating the crap out f you so they can profit

Government is  no good and the government can only exist because we fund it every day with our money we have to earn in our rat race

Money is the root of all evil and not all the money in the world will make us free, only not having to pay for things and only trade will make us free

Fuck Bitcoin, etherum, dash and all these other stupid coins- whats the differents if you pay with paypal fiat or bitcoin, you still have to pay for things

ok with bitcoin someone reveives his money quicer but at the end of the day 1 btc doesnt make you more happy than 1250$ as of right now

and you all now it, everyone that says im so happy and this and that you just fucking lie to yourself and you use money as an excuse toget you through your sad day

This is exactly what am talkin' about, my friend.  Grin

Your idea of "freedom" is different from mine... you said "Fuck Bitcoin, etherum, dash and all these other stupid coins- whats the differents if you pay with paypal fiat or bitcoin, you still have to pay for things" well, my friend, you are free not to use those if you don't feel like using those.  Grin

If you are really honest with your self saying you want freedom, f*ck government, and not happy using money... then you may wanna start moving somewhere like a jungle. You may wanna plant trees there so once they have fruits then you can eat it for free. You could build your own house there too... free enough to design it according to your needs. There would be no religion there probably... So my friend, I guess the only reason why you think you ain't free is because you keep on blendin' your self with people who are already contented with what's goin' on.

If you really want changes, if you really want to be free, then start moving away from governed places! (you are free to do that by the way)

I did not mean any hate in this post my friend, im just kinda curious because you know the solution already but you did not yet start making a move and instead. Good luck my friend... I believe in you. I believe you would find freedom soon...

but for now, LETS USE BITCOINS AND FREE OURSELVES FROM TAXES! \m/
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:46:57 PM

I don't live in the US but I disagree with having to be scammer just for money. Whatever happened to honest work?

"How are we free if we have to pay for every god damn thing on this planet?

Well, can you make every god damn thing on this planet? Can you perform a heart bypass on your self? Considering all this angst, do you have any alternative then? Would you consider living off-grid?

I understand all the worries about the surveillance and financial system but I don't think that's good enough to do away with modern society. You think your country is shitty? Well guess what, you haven't seen shit.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:20:55 PM

Aside that, its rather unfortunate that the land of the free is turning into the shadow of itself.

The concept got messed up further and further, but the initial idea seems still to be alive!
As long as people demand for some sort of personal freedom it does exist.
Many different ways to strieve for the right things, to archieve that.
Don't give up yourself.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:02:01 AM

Ok I'll follow your logic for a moment. If we don't care about the money and stop chasing it, how do you propose that we trade?
I agree that there's not much freedom in the world and governments are trying to dictate people what to do, but there's no viable alternative at the moment. Anarchy would lead to chaos and those in power now will not give it up without a fight. To change it we'd first need an armed rebellion that could lead to a civil war and then what?
Anarchy is not the same as chaos, that is a common mistake people make, anarchy is just the absence of a central leadership, many of those that have imagined something like bitcoin were crypto anarchist.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:27:52 AM

to choose between coca cola or pepsi or to chose between mcdonalds and burger king or jack in the box or fat burger??

In most US cities we cant even drink our own sink water, everyone is armed cause everyone thinks only nts walk our streets.

Look at our POlice and military roaming our streets in La and other major US Cities- do they look like freedom??

The only freedom we have in the US is if we pay for it and we have to kiss ass all day just to make money so we can buy our freedom.
But even the way we make money 90% we do is scam our customers- how are we free.

Im so sick and tired of hearing people say in the US we so free we live so good and we have to watch out for the refugees or whoever cause they are a threat to our freedom??

How are muslim refugees a threat to our freedom when we look up most of our own citizens on an alarming rate???

How are we free in the western world if we aint even allowed to grow an innocent marijuna plant??

How are we free if we get manipulated from morning to night from braindead media that tell us what to buy next andtell us were something bad happened?
How are we free when our phone calls, our bank accounts are surveiled by the ones that should protect us??

So the next person that says we are free in the US better comes up with something good or shuts tha fuck up and accepts we aint free, we aint even close to freedom, we so caught in our bullshit and lies that we dont know we locked up

Only if we get rid of the monetary system we will be free but aslong as we have to pay for the air we breath and the water we drink we nowhere free.

SO wake tha fuck up and stop running after money- money will never give you freedom all it does is buying you a nice window seat in your prison

This is the sad reality of belonging to a government. You can't be free. It doesn't work. We may enjoy vastly more freedoms than other countries, but ultimately, you trade your freedom and some of your personal liberties for the security that belonging to a government provides. Personally, I like not having to keep my own army, so it seems beneficial. Anarchy sounds fun until you realize everyone else at the table is just as crazy as you. And that you are trapped at the table with a gang of crazyheads.
niokobo (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:13:00 AM

This is the sad reality of belonging to a government. You can't be free. It doesn't work. We may enjoy vastly more freedoms than other countries, but ultimately, you trade your freedom and some of your personal liberties for the security that belonging to a government provides. Personally, I like not having to keep my own army, so it seems beneficial. Anarchy sounds fun until you realize everyone else at the table is just as crazy as you. And that you are trapped at the table with a gang of crazyheads.

well i have obviosuly never lived in a total anarchy but how can this be wrse than living under our gvernment?
Our government kills and locks up people on a record rate.

Right now everyone at our table is way more batshit crazy than we plus they can use their guns on us were we cant us it on them.
Look at our fucking presidents and politicians and the CEO of our fortune 500 companys- those people are through the bank a whole bunch of total fucking incomptetent evil motherfuckers with absolut no sense or compassion for the other if it oesnt involve money.

Im not a fan of anarchy, cause I simply dont like those "Anarchist" that talk about it on youtube because they just talk and also dont do shit
fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:44:00 AM

That's true we all need to abide by rules and we are to be governed by someone...if we force it not be ....then it may lead to civil war

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
niokobo (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:04:08 AM

That's true we all need to abide by rules and we are to be governed by someone...if we force it not be ....then it may lead to civil war

Arming ourself and fighting the big guys- sounds like animal farm doesnt it?

Its really difficult cause to be able to live an autonomous life you would first need to buy or own land that noone else ones and where you can plant your own food and maybe with access to a dwell to have access to drinking water.

A lot of people life like that in alaska and some in canada which works for them but it could never work for millions of people cause it would still be on a place that is at the end owned by the gvernment.
Its fucking hard to find a way out of this lies and bullshit  - at the end you either with them and foolow all this crap and life the lies and even try to have fun on them or i dont even know

these motherfuckers that run this world definitly got game
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: