Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:13:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card GetMeVISA.ga】 No ID Required |Multi Cards Buy Supported  (Read 321 times)
Janpie (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:13:41 PM

HIGHEST BITCOIN PRICE

-You get real bitcoin market price

-ANONYMOUS

-No ID required or verification

-MULTI CARDS BUY SUPPORT

You can get unlimited cards with only 1 GetMeVISA.ga account

Our card free shipping to 178+ countries with no fees. Most of countries supporting super-fast delivery (within 2>3 working day)

AVS MATCHING

You can link your card with your address information. Give you more changes to approved for online shops which checking AVS

GET A CARD NOW
http://www.getmevisa.ga/
Balle1912

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:07:30 AM

Not the most confidence inspiring website you have.
Bibite

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

I would not trust any site related to money (or crypto) using a free domain name .ga I am sorry if it's hurt but this is a fact, that people need to be crazy to trust a free domain name.
Why on earth people want to open a business but can't even spend a single buck to buy a decent domain name extension knowing it can only be a  plus compared to free domain name like .tk .ga .cf .ml and so on
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:13:59 PM

What is the scope of your "anonymous" definition? How do you identify your own users? To prevent abuse, you must have some method to make a difference between a legit user and a hacker.

You are saying in the thread that with an account I have everything to manage the cards.

If someone hijacked my account, would it mean he would have unlimited (since an account is enough to manage my cards online) and irreversible (since no ID or verification needed, which could identify my legit self) control over my cards?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: