Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TESTERS NEEDED (BTC-escrow Bank) - FREE BTC FOR TESTERS  (Read 6042 times)
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:54:16 PM

I personally wont be dealing with no transactions, i have a team to do that, and it works on a buddy system, so if person#1 makes a change to customer#222's file in any kind of way, it has to be approved from person #2 in  one of our 3 other offices chosen at random and anonymously. not to mention everything is kept a track of, as soon as someone enters your file it is automatically noted. They are required to leave a note about why they were in the file for etc.
I can view and cancel any transaction. but i personally, cannot change the amount or edit the accounts. I can save wallets, and store them in a 2 person mini vault if that makes people feel more confortable about there money

You'll still have access to the private keys, so you'll be able to walk away at any time with everyone's coins.

BTW - Your grammar and spelling are terrible and you use double negatives.  You don't really put yourself out as a professional dealing with a team.  Sorry.

+100

I have been thinking the same. I will not touch this even with a 1000 feet pole.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 11:46:35 PM

they didnt secure it in a very good way then.

We are going to try 3 simple steps, but helps your money be safe:

- All funds are deposited into BANK-WALLET#1, but using different ID's for every deposit. Helps us identify how much belongs to who, and automatically updates your account when there are enough confirmation
 - Every 3 hours, there is a automatic transfer to BANK-WALLET#2, leaving only a pre-set amount of bitcoins in BANK-WALLET#1
 - BANK-WALLET#2 is then splits the amount again, into 5 different wallets, those wallets are stored offline.

Each of those 5 Wallets, is stored on a Seperate USB Stick, and Paper copy.

This is not 100% safe, but those are only a few of the security measures that has to be in place

What about the administrator, who is anonymous with a new forum account?  What security is there in place to stop him from just disappearing with all the deposited coins?

I personally wont be dealing with no transactions, i have a team to do that, and it works on a buddy system, so if person#1 makes a change to customer#222's file in any kind of way, it has to be approved from person #2 in  one of our 3 other offices chosen at random and anonymously. not to mention everything is kept a track of, as soon as someone enters your file it is automatically noted. They are required to leave a note about why they were in the file for etc.
I can view and cancel any transaction. but i personally, cannot change the amount or edit the accounts. I can save wallets, and store them in a 2 person mini vault if that makes people feel more confortable about there money

Can you and your team identify yourself then? People need to know who they're entrusting their funds with as without clarification this might as well be a one man team. I don't want to receive a ton of scamming accusations in the future so the best way is to start confirming the details before the service starts.
btc-escrow.co (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 12:11:43 AM

they didnt secure it in a very good way then.

We are going to try 3 simple steps, but helps your money be safe:

- All funds are deposited into BANK-WALLET#1, but using different ID's for every deposit. Helps us identify how much belongs to who, and automatically updates your account when there are enough confirmation
 - Every 3 hours, there is a automatic transfer to BANK-WALLET#2, leaving only a pre-set amount of bitcoins in BANK-WALLET#1
 - BANK-WALLET#2 is then splits the amount again, into 5 different wallets, those wallets are stored offline.

Each of those 5 Wallets, is stored on a Seperate USB Stick, and Paper copy.

This is not 100% safe, but those are only a few of the security measures that has to be in place

What about the administrator, who is anonymous with a new forum account?  What security is there in place to stop him from just disappearing with all the deposited coins?

I personally wont be dealing with no transactions, i have a team to do that, and it works on a buddy system, so if person#1 makes a change to customer#222's file in any kind of way, it has to be approved from person #2 in  one of our 3 other offices chosen at random and anonymously. not to mention everything is kept a track of, as soon as someone enters your file it is automatically noted. They are required to leave a note about why they were in the file for etc.

Can you and your team identify yourself then? People need to know who they're entrusting their funds with as without clarification this might as well be a one man team. I don't want to receive a ton of scamming accusations in the future so the best way is to start confirming the details before the service starts.
Sure can, when our website is setup, we will have an "our team" page, pictures of us, Indicating who we are and what our role is. our past history, etc.

and we will also show a demonstration showing exactly how we work.

Everything will be explained in detail.
optimystic

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:38:32 PM

I am very much interested in this, let me know when it is ready to test.
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 03:49:30 AM

BETA 1 starts on the 11th May 2013!!!!!

Registration starts in the next 48hours.
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 02:37:13 AM

so some more news.

Just found out from the SWIFT office that almost instant withdrawals and deposits are available to anybody in the UK (United Kingdom). WITH A MAXIMUM OF A 3HOUR DELAY IN SOME INSTANCES, IT DEPENDS ON THE AMOUNT

People in any other country still have the 3-7day Waiting Period.

Also note that any transactions of $10,000 or more should be done via Bank Draft or Bank Cheque for fast clearance and be made out to BTC-Escrow Bank, otherwise you will experience major delays, as the New Zealand Government requires that any amount higher to be viewed by Internal Affairs and foreign affairs, and you maybe required to Prove where the money came from. This is because we abide by anti-laundering laws in New Zealand.

If you live in the UK, Then your law is applicable

THERE ARE FEES BUT THAT WILL BE EXPLAINED MORE IN DETAILS ONCE BETA 1 HAS COMPLETED!
zekesonxx

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:23:40 PM

I can help test. PM me.
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 12:55:43 AM

Registration open!

More information on this post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193894.0
omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:00:07 AM

instead of using other banks, why not become a bank? that how you bet the banks!

Calling yourself a bank can have some serious implications... 'Bank of Dave' can be your starting point on researching why it is a bad idea...

btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 01:04:59 AM

Calling ourselves a bank is the correct term for it Cheesy

We are a registered bank in New Zealand, just awaiting the papers to be sent to us so we can upload a copy on our website.

Minus the sensitive stuff Smiley
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:20:52 AM

Privately registered domain hosted on Godaddy shared webhosting in Singapore.
And it seems they have implemented cutting edge 40960bit TLS encryption so my poor outdated browser says "Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long". I probably need to upgrade it to Firefox 139.0 beta to enjoy all the security benefits.
Seems to be extremely secure bank. My respects, guys!
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 01:33:58 AM

Privately registered domain hosted on Godaddy shared webhosting in Singapore.
And it seems they have implemented cutting edge 40960bit TLS encryption so my poor outdated browser says "Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long". I probably need to upgrade it to Firefox 139.0 beta to enjoy all the security benefits.
Seems to be extremely secure bank. My respects, guys!

Thanks

We haven't tested in Firefox yet, we've only tested with Chrome and internet Explorer
vivabitcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:21:54 AM

Hey if you still need testers let me know. Summer is here and I have plenty of time on my hands to waste!
BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 03:38:25 PM

Just wondering what do you do if someone takes a 75 BTC loan (because they have 75 BTC in savings), and then they withdraw the savings and don't pay you back? Or will you not give them access to there savings, because if you did that, they they should just use there savings and not have interest?

Great idea though, way to support the bitcoin economy. I don't have the time to be a tester though.
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 11:07:14 PM

Just wondering what do you do if someone takes a 75 BTC loan (because they have 75 BTC in savings), and then they withdraw the savings and don't pay you back? Or will you not give them access to there savings, because if you did that, they they should just use there savings and not have interest?

Great idea though, way to support the bitcoin economy. I don't have the time to be a tester though.

Because the Savings account only have 2 FREE Transactions per calender month before it incurs fees, after all it is a savings account. and yes there savings are held to the amount loaned... To get a loan is cheaper than paying the fee to do more than 2 transactions on the savings.

example:

You have 10bitcoins, but have 6 bitcoins on loan, you can still access 4 bitcoins from your savings
barrywu2013

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 02:28:26 PM

I can help Cheesy

Thanks!
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 05:09:10 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2013, 02:37:59 AM by btc-escrow.co

Registration Open People

http://btc-escrow.co/Register/user/register.php

Feel free to register your.

You'll be able to login to your account within 24hours!

Fell free to hack it by injecting etc etc so i know what still needs to be done.

If you come across errors then do let me know, though you shouldn't experience any.

You'll be able to login at:
http://btc-escrow.co/login

Remember, for the time being its all fake bitcoins
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 05:25:27 AM

Great News People

SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) have confirmed they'll let me use there platform to send and receive payments!

That to me is a major milestone, as the banks are now clamping down as such on bitcoin transactions, now with SWIFT on side that means its no different from sending money to someone else in another country, its just the same! and its harder for banks to stop us from paying you!

I'll keep people updated on the website construction, as we have just implemented the LiteCoin and BitCoin system into our Banking System!
You Can also convert Bitcoins to LiteCoins and Vise Versa. Thsi feature should be rolled out in the next month! about a week or two before our banking we hope!
Wonder if you told them that you are running a bank, or will get a nice fraud suit.

btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 05:29:31 AM

Great News People

SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) have confirmed they'll let me use there platform to send and receive payments!

That to me is a major milestone, as the banks are now clamping down as such on bitcoin transactions, now with SWIFT on side that means its no different from sending money to someone else in another country, its just the same! and its harder for banks to stop us from paying you!

I'll keep people updated on the website construction, as we have just implemented the LiteCoin and BitCoin system into our Banking System!
You Can also convert Bitcoins to LiteCoins and Vise Versa. Thsi feature should be rolled out in the next month! about a week or two before our banking we hope!
Wonder if you told them that you are running a bank, or will get a nice fraud suit.

Yup of course we have.

Banks are allowed to join SWIFT so long as we abide by there protocols and have an anti-laundering procedure in place. We also need a stable, safe and secure banking system, which we have met, now its just testing it and getting the last few bugs out of there.

This is still weeks away from implementing at the moment, and will not be used until at-least the pre-release
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 05:55:31 AM

an anti-laundering procedure in place. We also need a stable, safe and secure banking system, which we have met, now its just testing it and getting the last few bugs out of there.

This is still weeks away from implementing at the moment, and will not be used until at-least the pre-release
Who is your AML compliance person?

Do you ask any depositors for the following details? http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?c=ecfr&sid=231e4e1efad92f784ae80b944bcc7498&rgn=div8&view=text&node=31:3.1.6.1.7.2.5.3&idno=31

This will end the way of BitKeys's banking venture / dank.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: