Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TESTERS NEEDED (BTC-escrow Bank) - FREE BTC FOR TESTERS  (Read 6043 times)
btc-escrow.co (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 07:10:29 AM

No we dont as we do not operate within the USA, our head office is located in New Zealand, and therefore New Zealands Bank laws apply.

For deposits or withdrawal transactions that are under $500NZD per calender month, then no i.d is required, any thing over $500NZD then a government issued i.d is then needed along with proof of bank account  and a utility bill with proof of address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 07:13:56 AM

No we dont as we do not operate within the USA, our head office is located in New Zealand, and therefore New Zealands Bank laws apply.

For deposits or withdrawal transactions that are under $500NZD per calender month, then no i.d is required, any thing over $500NZD then a government issued i.d is then needed along with proof of bank account  and a utility bill with proof of address.

Forgot to mention that the i.d has to be signed and stamped by a "notable person of the public" weither that be a person from the courts, a police officer, a minister of the church etc etc
perlboy

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 10:48:41 AM

May be of interest to people: http://www.rbnz.govt.nz/finstab/banking/2969066.pdf

And: http://www.rbnz.govt.nz/finstab/banking/regulation/0094291.html

Numis Token - Numismatic Coins attached to the Ethereum network
Biza•io - Blockchain based banking software
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 11:39:34 AM

thanks for that I was trying to locate those files.

We comply with most of the reserve banks protocols and we implement only some of there rules.
We are however not a registered bank under the umbrella of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand
We are a registered partnership bank, registered with the  New Zealand credit union association, which allows us to more easily provide services to international audience,

Our credit union law hasn't been updated since 1982 if I recall correctly, and wont be updated for many years to come (too many land arguments that the NZ govt updating credit union laws is probably at the bottom of there todo list)
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:58:06 AM

The savings account ties in with the Loan Accounts, but the Savings cannot be touched if there's an outstanding loan unless hardship can be proved. Here's an example of how this works:

If John has savings of 30Bitcoins, he can then take a loan with us, for a total amount of 30bitcoins from his loaning account. Johns savings is still there, but because he's asked for a loan against his savings, the bank puts a hold on the savings, and cannot then cannot be withdrawn. But if he has taken a loan of 25bitcoins, he can take 5bitcoins from his savings but not be able to take the remaining 25 as there is a loan against his savings.

If the loan is partially paid back, so once again if he had taken a loan of 30bitcoins but has paid back 20bitcoins of the total 30bitcoins, he can ask for a topup on his loan upto the amount of savings that he has.
If John defaults on his loan amount, we can take the savings etc...

Eveytime a loan is approved there is a small fee to apply, this is to help cover admin costs etc,

So you will lend their own money to them and charge fees. Great (Joke of the day)
Let me tell you, your plan is a big fail and no one will put money in your bank to get same amount of loan.
and no one will trust your bank website unless you register a company. (even companies can do scam but still people trust them) and please don't lie about SWIFT.

And i checked your website, it's not even completed yet.

About us!
TBA

Why choose us?
Because we offer

perlboy

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 01:46:06 PM

Hate to flog a dead horse but:

We comply with most of the reserve banks protocols and we implement only some of there rules.
We are however not a registered bank under the umbrella of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand
We are a registered partnership bank, registered with the  New Zealand credit union association, which allows us to more easily provide services to international audience,

Our credit union law hasn't been updated since 1982 if I recall correctly, and wont be updated for many years to come (too many land arguments that the NZ govt updating credit union laws is probably at the bottom of there todo list)

http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1982/0118/latest/whole.html#DLM60280

98Credit unions to be registered
(1)No person, society, or body of persons (whether corporate or unincorporate) shall trade or carry on business as a credit union unless registered as such under this Part.
(2)For the purposes of subsection (1), to trade or carry on business as a credit union means—
(a)administering a fund into which members of a group contribute money which is to be applied either wholly or principally in loans to those members:
(b)representing the person, society, or body of persons as being a credit union:
(c)using, in reference to the person, society, or body of persons, any name, title, or descriptive expression containing the words “credit union”, “money club”, “savings society”, or “loan society”, or any cognate term or any derivative of those words, when trading, carrying on business, or advertising for share capital, deposits, or loan funds.
(3)Nothing in subsection (2)(c) shall apply to—
(a)the use by an officer or employee of a credit union of a title or descriptive expression indicating his office or post with the credit union; or
(b)the use with reference to an association of credit unions of a name which has been approved in writing by the Registrar.

And these clauses seem relevant too:

102Qualifications for admission to membership of credit union
(1)For the purposes of this Act, a credit union has a common bond if the qualification for membership is—
(a)following a particular occupation or particular occupations:
(b)residing in a particular locality or particular localities:
(c)being employed in a particular locality or particular localities:
(d)being employed by a particular employer or particular employers:
(e)being a member of a bona fide organisation or bona fide organisations or being otherwise associated with members of the organisation or organisations for a purpose other than that of forming a society to be registered as a credit union:
(f)any other qualification that can be objectively determined:
(g)a mixture of any qualifications in paragraphs (a) to (f).
(2)For the purposes of subsection (1), a qualification can be objectively determined if it—
(a)includes every person who fulfills the qualification; and
(b)is able to be determined by a person who is not a member of the credit union; and
(c)does not depend on any person's subjective judgement.
(3)For the purposes of this Act, if the rules of a credit union so provide, a person shall be treated as fulfilling a qualification for admission to membership stated in those rules if he is a member of the same household as, and is a relative of, another person who is a member of the credit union and fulfils that qualification directly.
(4)In subsection (3), relative, in relation to any person, means—
(a)any current or former spouse, civil union partner or de facto partner of the person; and
(b)any lineal ancestor, lineal descendant, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, or first cousin of the person or of any current or former spouse, civil union partner, or de facto partner of the person; and
(c)any current or former spouse, civil union partner, or de facto partner of any person referred to in paragraph (b).
Compare: Credit Unions Act 1979, ss 1(4), (5), (6), 31 (UK)
Section 102(1): substituted, on 22 November 2006, by section 5 of the Friendly Societies and Credit Unions Amendment Act 2006 (2006 No 65).
Section 102(2): substituted, on 22 November 2006, by section 5 of the Friendly Societies and Credit Unions Amendment Act 2006 (2006 No 65).
Section 102(4): substituted, on 26 April 2005, by section 7 of the Relationships (Statutory References) Act 2005 (2005 No 3).

Numis Token - Numismatic Coins attached to the Ethereum network
Biza•io - Blockchain based banking software
zerodrama

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:21:19 AM

This all seems a bit odd. Why would you borrow if you already have it?

EASY CALCULATION FOR TRADES: 1 Million is 1x10e6. 1 Satoshi is 1x10e-8. 1 M sat is 1x10e-2. 100 M sat is 1. If 1 herpcoin = 100 derptoshi then
1 M herpcoin @ 001 derptoshi = 0.01 derpcoin, 1 M herpcoin @ 100 derptoshi = 1.00 derpcoin
Post Scarcity Economics thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3773185
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 07:18:16 AM

The savings account ties in with the Loan Accounts, but the Savings cannot be touched if there's an outstanding loan unless hardship can be proved. Here's an example of how this works:

If John has savings of 30Bitcoins, he can then take a loan with us, for a total amount of 30bitcoins from his loaning account. Johns savings is still there, but because he's asked for a loan against his savings, the bank puts a hold on the savings, and cannot then cannot be withdrawn. But if he has taken a loan of 25bitcoins, he can take 5bitcoins from his savings but not be able to take the remaining 25 as there is a loan against his savings.

If the loan is partially paid back, so once again if he had taken a loan of 30bitcoins but has paid back 20bitcoins of the total 30bitcoins, he can ask for a topup on his loan upto the amount of savings that he has.
If John defaults on his loan amount, we can take the savings etc...

Eveytime a loan is approved there is a small fee to apply, this is to help cover admin costs etc,

So you will lend their own money to them and charge fees. Great (Joke of the day)
Let me tell you, your plan is a big fail and no one will put money in your bank to get same amount of loan.
and no one will trust your bank website unless you register a company. (even companies can do scam but still people trust them) and please don't lie about SWIFT.

And i checked your website, it's not even completed yet.

About us!
TBA

Why choose us?
Because we offer

Everybody knows, to obtain a house,car or even personal loan then the bank needs to trust you. right?
Good credit reports, payment history and no defaults all help with this.
I'm not saying that we'll hand out bitcoin loans for house's but the point is about building a good credit report with the bank.
We use your savings to secure loans IF you need one, we also loan your savings to other people in the bank, that how a savings account earns interest etc. You have access to your savings at any time you please, so long as there are no outstanding loans to pay on your account.

After 2 maybe 3 loans, then the bank might be willing to give a loan higher than your savings. at an increase of 0.45bitcoin per loan as an example, depending on the amount in your savings
As for the Fee's, i didn't say its going to be a huge amount, it all depends on the amount loaned.

As for the accusation "please don't lie about SWIFT."  now what makes you think we are lying?
Have you looked into the eligibility and requirements for using SWIFT?
Do you know what category group we as a bank fall into with SWIFT?
Do you know what documents are required to request access to SWIFT and how payments are processed by the bank and SWIFT?
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 11:34:50 AM

Ok every one, please feel free to login and check out the bank platform using the demo account.

http://btc-escrow.co/login/

Username:demo
Password:demo

i'll add some funds to the accounts shortly to allow you to transfer between the accounts

The SWIFT function is disabled for this account and so is transfer to a bitcoin wallet even though the options is still there.
If you have any input on how i can make this platform better then please let me know.

Also note this is only a BETA, there are more functions that will be rolled out over time.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:05:43 PM

Everybody knows, to obtain a house,car or even personal loan then the bank needs to trust you. right?
I'm not saying that we'll hand out bitcoin loans for house's but the point is about building a good credit report with the bank.
We use your savings to secure loans IF you need one, we also loan your savings to other people in the bank, that how a savings account earns interest etc. You have access to your savings at any time you please, so long as there are no outstanding loans to pay on your account.

After 2 maybe 3 loans, then the bank might be willing to give a loan higher than your savings. at an increase of 0.45bitcoin per loan as an example, depending on the amount in your savings
As for the Fee's, i didn't say its going to be a huge amount, it all depends on the amount loaned.

As for the accusation "please don't lie about SWIFT."  now what makes you think we are lying?
Do you know what documents are required to request access to SWIFT and how payments are processed by the bank and SWIFT?

Don't compare your site  with bank because your process is different and stupid.
Seriously give me 1 reason why anyone will use your site to get something which he already have.
Usually people needs loan when wants to buy something but he don't have enough money. Lets say I have 10$ I want to buy 11$ thing. I need 1$ loan urgently, now thru you site i can't get that 1$ as loan.
You will take my all money and give me my 10$ back as loan and charge fees for that.

Did you have ever seen anyone giving 1000$ to bank to get 1000$ loan.
Yes Bank gives loan Good credit reports, payment history and no defaults but they don't ask for money nor they freeze your money that's in your bank account .

oh and sorry i don't know answer of all the questions you asked about swift, so kindly please let me know answer of those questions as you are running a bank.

btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 09:52:36 PM

Don't compare your site  with bank because your process is different and stupid.
Seriously give me 1 reason why anyone will use your site to get something which he already have.
Usually people needs loan when wants to buy something but he don't have enough money. Lets say I have 10$ I want to buy 11$ thing. I need 1$ loan urgently, now thru you site i can't get that 1$ as loan.
You will take my all money and give me my 10$ back as loan and charge fees for that.

Did you have ever seen anyone giving 1000$ to bank to get 1000$ loan.
Yes Bank gives loan Good credit reports, payment history and no defaults but they don't ask for money nor they freeze your money that's in your bank account .

oh and sorry i don't know answer of all the questions you asked about swift, so kindly please let me know answer of those questions as you are running a bank.

Don't comapre with a Bank? why not? we are a registered credit union, WE ARE A BANK!
Why will people use our site? because we will offer an exchange rate for local currency anywhere world wide or bitcoin to litecoin conversions, just like a normal bank would USD to AUD or NZD.... ETC'

Your making it sound like we going to charge you $5 bucks for each loan? i havent announced any prices it could be 10cents per loan approval for all you know, we haven't come to an agreement for this on our side yet.
Yes your correct they dont ask you for money, but they do ask you for some type of security instead in-case you default. Did it not occur to you that because we are an international brand its not as easy as signing your house to us in-case you default like it is with your normal bank?
And yes that is how the New Zealand Credit Unions work, especially because when you've got no credit history, the bank doesnt know you, but your still loan, the bank is unlikely to give you anything, simple, we may grant a loan, very unlikely.
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 08:12:27 AM

===========================================
BETA LAUNCH POSTPONED
===========================================

Because of unforeseen circumstances, the beta trial has to be pushed back 24hours.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to those 70 odd people that have pre-registered your interest and were looking foward to using the system today.

Our technical team had found an issue, where under certain conditions and circumstances, would allow a person to initiate a MySQL injection into our database.

We were only made aware of this when doing our final System Security check before launching the BETA service. This was a minor problem and has since been resolved. This issue did not affect our core banking system, but our technical team has adivsed us to hold the launch while they look through the code to make sure there isn't any more hiccups.

Regards

Jason Vitaly
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 04:37:11 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2013, 02:39:31 AM by btc-escrow.co

System is now Fully operational.

We are extremely sorry about the delays launching the BETA.

We've also decided to have open registrations to everybody that is interested.

At the end of the Beta Trial, the first 50 people that have signed up will also get some free bitcoins on us.

We also have a prize pool 10Bitcoins that will be given away and announced the day following the end of the BETA trial.

All you have to do is signup with us:

http://btc-escrow.co/Register/user/register.php

You'll need to wait for an email from one of our team members before you can sign into your account with us, this should take no longer than 24hours
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:18:23 AM

WHAT THE FUCK

You are obviously incompetent to do a bank:

Your account information has been added to the database, however, the administrator must approve of it before you are able to login to the protected area. Depending on the system settings, you will receive an email as soon as the administrator answers your request. Please wait while you are redirected to the user account login page.

The following information was submitted:
Name: Freddie May [random name, misspelt freddie mac Tongue]
Email: admin@glados.cc
Phone: [snip]
Username: gladoscc
Password: [THIS WAS IN PLAINTEXT]

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/92/10927592/html/register/global.php on line 969

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/92/10927592/html/register/global.php on line 977

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/92/10927592/html/register/global.php on line 981

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/92/10927592/html/register/global.php on line 987

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/92/10927592/html/register/global.php on line 987

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/92/10927592/html/register/global.php on line 969

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/92/10927592/html/register/global.php on line 977

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/92/10927592/html/register/global.php on line 981

> Shows errors

> Is on a shared host

> More than 1000 lines in a single file

> Shows .php

> Trying miserably to do a bank

I don't know what else to say other than "what the fuck"
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:19:59 AM

admin@btc-escrow.co via sg2nlhg076.shr.prod.sin2.secureserver.net

Godaddy lol

Hello Freddie. Your account is now pending approval by the website administrator. You will be notified when your account is approved.

You submitted the following:
Name: Freddie May
Password: [PLAINTEXT]

Thanks,
Admin

I thought you honestly couldn't be doing any more things wrong, but this:

Hello Freddie. Someone has requested that we send you your account username and password.

Best Regards,
Administrator

Go read every single fucking word on this page and come back after two years of having built real world applications: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Guide_Project
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:22:21 AM

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at btc-escrow.co Port 80

© BTC Escrow Bank, 2008

Your source code also uses tables.. This isn't the Geocities era.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:24:41 AM

Not only that but you used what looks like to be a website builder to create your main site which crashes when a page does not exist:

This page does not exist
Please go back to your accounts page

... missing closing body/html tags, meaning your PHP has crashed. Is this seriously GoDaddy's website builder?
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 05:25:41 AM

Godaddy lol

Hello Freddie. Your account is now pending approval by the website administrator. You will be notified when your account is approved.

Thanks,
Admin

Hello Freddie. Someone has requested that we send you your account username and password.

Best Regards,
Administrator

Go read every single fucking word on this page and come back after two years of having built real world applications: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Guide_Project

this is only the beta registration portal. and is no way linked to the core banking system.
The registration page is actually a third party app not designed by us. we just use it for the time being to keep the beta testers seperate from the standard database.  
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:26:59 AM

Godaddy lol

Thanks,
Admin

Best Regards,
Administrator

this is only the beta registration portal. and is no way linked to the core banking system.
The registration page is actually a third party app not designed by us. we just use it for the time being to keep the beta testers seperate from the standard database.  
You are storing passwords in plaintext. I don't care if it is not developed by you, it still interlaces with your database and you are storing passwords in plaintext (showed by the fact that you can retrieve it).

The fact that you are also using shoddy third party apps and what looks like a website builder for your homepage means.. you're not competence enough for anything.

Please delete my account by the way.
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 05:31:07 AM

Godaddy lol

Thanks,
Admin

Best Regards,
Administrator

You are storing passwords in plaintext. I don't care if it is not developed by you, it still interlaces with your database and you are storing passwords in plaintext (showed by the fact that you can retrieve it).

The fact that you are also using shoddy third party apps and a website builder for your homepage means.. you're not competence enough for anything.

Please delete my account by the way.

for my home page? a website builder? infact your quite abit off there my friend.

Infact the home page is a modular website. There is no direct access to any database.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: