C
March 16, 2017, 02:46:35 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 08:29:34 PM by Fed74

I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:25:40 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 07:29:32 PM by erikalui

Have been hearing too many complaints against Coinsbank. Firstly, you should file a complaint with your WU branch and tell them about this issue. Talk to a manager (if possible) and he may help you in this. Since you said that they have sent the money from Turkey, you can also contact the Turkey office directly and ask them about the payment status, giving them all the details of your transaction:

Phone +90 212 375 57 50

Monday-Saturday Turkish service is provided between 09:00 - 21:00 hours.

Monday to Sunday English service is available from 09:00 to 24:00.

Email customerservice.turkey@westernunion.co

Coinsbank is a licensed exchange and they should give you your money back. Hope that your problem is solved soon.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:17:46 PM

Coinsbase is a licensed exchange and they should give you your money back. Hope that your problem is solved soon.
Didn't you mean coinbase ? Completely opposite of what op's talking about...

Op,depends how much funds they're 'stealing'.Do you think it will be much expensive to hire a lawyer (just in case) ? Then you certainly wouldn't take the legal way..Taking legal actions would also need you to prove the sources of that income so make sure you're clean before approaching a legal authority.

Talk to their customer care about you taking a legal action (it works).Worked for me when payza tried to do something similar.You can do a lot legally if whatever they've done to you is not part of their initial conditions which you agreed to.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 07:34:07 PM

Coinsbase is a licensed exchange and they should give you your money back. Hope that your problem is solved soon.
Didn't you mean coinbase ? Completely opposite of what op's talking about...

Op,depends how much funds they're 'stealing'.Do you think it will be much expensive to hire a lawyer (just in case) ? Then you certainly wouldn't take the legal way..Taking legal actions would also need you to prove the sources of that income so make sure you're clean before approaching a legal authority.

Talk to their customer care about you taking a legal action (it works).Worked for me when payza tried to do something similar.You can do a lot legally if whatever they've done to you is not part of their initial conditions which you agreed to.

It was a typo which I corrected. The OP has lost $140 as stated here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1803265.msg17981386#msg17981386. It's not worth to talk to a laywer for this amount but if the amount was bigger, a notice would work then.

How did you get your work done with Payza? They have scammed me too when a user sent me fraudulent funds. Was this the case with you as well?

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 07:10:38 AM

It's a small amount, so hiring a lawyer would be pointless. They are still trying to work with me. But the problems are: it has been a month as of today since I requested the funds, and all indications is if they can't get the refund from western union(which sounds iffy) they plan on closing th e issue, or I'm out the money. A lot of this could have been avoided but for the first two weeks their customer service was convinced I picked the money up, so they did nothing. So the money was held up for that long, making western union question the whole thing. Then when coinsbank told them they couldn't have the original sender pick it up, just caused more problems. Had they listened to me from the start, this would have been a simple solve. My understanding is they are sending someone down to a western union headquarters tomorrow to discuss. We will see what happens. I just don't see how western union is going to release funds, that they held up, to a person that isn't the original sender.
Good that they're finally going for a personal discussion with WU.
What was the issue with the transaction(when you first tried to claim from WU)? Was it from your end or theirs?
And yeah, what's so hard with making a call to WU that it'd take them 2 weeks.

Whether or not they are able to get a refund from WU shouldn't affect you since you did inform them of the matter immediately, right? And (I assume) you have copies of your correspondence with them. Or what, since they didn't listen and follow up with WU, so you're to pay for their negligence?

A letter of authorization from the original sender, complete with copies of ID's should help?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:10:36 AM

How did you get your work done with Payza? They have scammed me too when a user sent me fraudulent funds. Was this the case with you as well?
No,I was making genuine money with Sharecash and they had payza as the payment method which I choose as I could convert the earnings into bitcoins.Now,once the money was sent by sharecash ,shouldn't take more than 3 days to pay at my bitcoin address by payza.Payza as usual asked for documents verification and stuff which I passed after 10 days of re-verification.I was frustrated enough,after several complaints to support,they said that bitcoin payments might take a while.I had an idea,I told them I will be taking legal actions if not paid by the next day.I said I have my lawyer ready and asked for their address so he could send the legal notice at their office.I don't know how but later that day,money bounced into my bitcoin address.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: