Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:06:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry if Ethereum dumps below 30$ Keep Holding Everything Is Ok  (Read 687 times)
Memento (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

Everything is ok, just keep holding, you will become millionaire i promise.
Frodomaga

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:02:03 PM

Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

Exactly.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

Are you sure? If ETH was dumped under 30$ Then you would see huge blood on the floor. at that time, you will keep it or not? it's ridiculous with your advice and I think that you will be a first person who running out of this coin.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:15:46 PM

Well I don't think so, ethereum is instrument of investments, it can make our money increase also it will makes losing money, so everything depend on the strategy investing for example, the traders will be cut lost if the trend of ethereum down, wait until sideaway then they will buy back if the coinditions of price starts good for entry in market.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:33:35 PM

This is almost laughable, ETH is bubbled, there's nothing that justifies it's price. The coin is inflationary and prone to more DAO events in the future, so its not a good investment beyond speculation.
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:41:50 PM

ETH doesnt need hype, the project works, has real world usage, so the price will increase naturally. Ofcourse, especially in a project where everyone can invest, there is going to be a bunch of speculators.
Why do you believe it is a bubble ? It's the only project that actually has real usage.
It's not really inflationary. There's only 10% more tokens to be mined, and POS inflation will be close to 0.
catoshi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:47:32 PM

DASH SCAM CREW:

Learn more about them here:

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/op-ed-a-closer-look-into-dash-part-1-cm760740
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/op-ed-a-closer-look-at-the-origins-of-dash-part-2-cm761072

DASH is a ponzi scheme.  Ethereum & Bitcoin are legit. Don't be fooled by the professional scam artists who call this part of bitcoin forum their livelihood.

CATS RULE - DOGS DRULE!
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16891

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 07:55:48 PM

ETH doesnt need hype, the project works, has real world usage, so the price will increase naturally.
I'm very curious to see this "real world usage". Can you provide some links about it?

The only "real" usage I know of until now, is "The DOA", with "code is law" and PR like that. It turned only one person understood the code, and until now he is called "the Attacker". The bag holders saved their money by a hard fork, violating the "code is law"-thing, and proving it's centrally controlled.

Any future "contract" will have the same problem: nobody can be sure he understands what the code is all about.

How can anybody dare invest in that now? Sure it's going up, but it's not what it says to be.

mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:30:39 PM

There are literally hundreds of dapps in work, beta or already live. Google it. Also the normal smart contracts which won't be found anywhere because they aren't dapps. Also, the dapps you'll find are the announced dapps, there are probably many more ( like the santander's fiat backed by tokens ).
gadsden76

Activity: 130
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:54:03 PM

I dont see any reason Ethereum should go below $30 in the near future.  It just reached its BTC high price today.  This is just getting started!

Not all those who wander are lost.
-Tolkien
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: