Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BCAP] THE FIRST DIGITAL LIQUID VENTURE FUND - BLOCKCHAIN CAPITAL FUND  (Read 48314 times)
MonstarOfficial

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:32:14 AM

I don't know this coin but damn looks like some serious ScamCoin here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danman87

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:36:17 AM

I made my withdrawal without problems, glad I invested on this.
pyduck

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:41:34 AM

what is security key ?  Huh why i dont see it?
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:40:07 AM

can someone please tell me the pros and cons of taking my off the tokenhub site and into a ETH wallet?

Woof woof!!
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:42:29 AM

can someone please tell me the pros and cons of taking my off the tokenhub site and into a ETH wallet?

if you have them in your mETH wallet, you can sell this scam coin any time when them scammers are pamping it.

otherwise, they might pamp it and your scam coins will be left gathering dust cause it takes a fucking century before you can withdraw them.

fuck these cunts right in the pussy
entertainment

Activity: 422

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 07:48:44 AM

if you have them in your mETH wallet, you can sell this scam coin any time when them scammers are pamping it.

otherwise, they might pamp it and your scam coins will be left gathering dust cause it takes a fucking century before you can withdraw them.

JEALOUS TROLL DETECTED

entertainment

Activity: 422

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 07:50:50 AM

Please boring trolls and fudders, gtfo of this thread, thanks.

Everytime I open the thread I only read stupid comments from trolls. Don't you have a life?

spendawgs

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

Hey dont worry Huntertroll, this coin has already made me 4x return Wink
not a scam haha sorry you missed out. and got fucked in ur pussy without any lube

Anyone else can tell me pros and cons?

Woof woof!!
Racer8

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:13:27 AM

not a scam haha sorry you missed out. and got fucked in ur pussy without any lube

I asked this: "How secure are BCAP tokens that are left on Tokenhub? Is there a Tokenhub BCAP wallet that could be hacked? Apart from my own security key what else protects my BCAP? "

I got this back: "You can turn on your 2FA (I would recommend you to use Google Authenticator). No Tokens can be withdrawn without additional security check from our side (that's why we needed people to get verified and go through KYC procedures).
But, for sure, it might be better to keep tokens on the specified wallets. We recommend you to use Jaxx, MyEthereumWallet or Mist."

Didn't totally answer my question but I've lost currency before when somebody else was responsible for their security (e.g. exchanges).  Seems to be enough documentation on the Tokenhub site to get them into a wallet although I haven't been able to test as I'm waiting for the withdrawal to be processed.  Not sure if the critics have a point as I'm not interested in bodyparts.
fistfullofbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:55:19 AM

i guess it won't be added to bittrex or polo but kraken and some others seems possible.

redhero

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:48:19 AM

i guess it won't be added to bittrex or polo but kraken and some others seems possible.

bittrex? bittrex is easy to be added.
spendawgs

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:56:53 PM

I asked this: "How secure are BCAP tokens that are left on Tokenhub? Is there a Tokenhub BCAP wallet that could be hacked? Apart from my own security key what else protects my BCAP? "

I got this back: "You can turn on your 2FA (I would recommend you to use Google Authenticator). No Tokens can be withdrawn without additional security check from our side (that's why we needed people to get verified and go through KYC procedures).
But, for sure, it might be better to keep tokens on the specified wallets. We recommend you to use Jaxx, MyEthereumWallet or Mist."

Didn't totally answer my question but I've lost currency before when somebody else was responsible for their security (e.g. exchanges).  Seems to be enough documentation on the Tokenhub site to get them into a wallet although I haven't been able to test as I'm waiting for the withdrawal to be processed.  Not sure if the critics have a point as I'm not interested in bodyparts.

Thanks Racer8, I appriciate ur answer

Woof woof!!
Iabamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:27:09 PM

I cannot accept they had cancelled my Withdrawal even if I followed every *TIP of their instructions.

To summarize what they made me feel:

1.) They chose the lowest exchange amount of every BTC and Ethereum..(I' guess I'm not the only one hurt)

2.) Cancelling withdrawals, even if Instructions are correctly followed.

3.) Watching the price decrease.

Cry  Cry  Cry

I guess, I've learned to never trust them again.

I should have listened to Gleb.

fistfullofbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:21:16 PM

bittrex? bittrex is easy to be added.

btc is usa based and i can't see any fund added for example icn. the sec would go hard on them, when i bought on liqui it asked if i was us based.
Marina_T (OP)

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:01:28 PM

I cannot accept they had cancelled my Withdrawal even if I followed every *TIP of their instructions.

To summarize what they made me feel:

1.) They chose the lowest exchange amount of every BTC and Ethereum..(I' guess I'm not the only one hurt)

2.) Cancelling withdrawals, even if Instructions are correctly followed.

3.) Watching the price decrease.

Cry  Cry  Cry

I guess, I've learned to never trust them again.

I should have listened to Gleb.

As suggested earlier, if you are not sure why your withdrawals were cancelled, please PM with your email address used at TH and I will check for you.
whatsTheDeal

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:48:31 PM

tl;dr description? Smiley

Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:13:30 AM

Howdy, anyone have any insite as to the rating drop?? Where price seems stable, found it has dropped from R40 to R507 on coincap.io
BCAP BCAP
$0   $3.00227000   $3.0022   107   $119,216   -1.56%   
Is is now listing available supply as 107 instead of 10,000,000
A system glitch? or delay on release?

Must be a glitch as nothing changed with token supply. I got in touch with coinmarketcap.com from where I think this is coming from asking to amend.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:21:43 AM

Howdy, anyone have any insite as to the rating drop?? Where price seems stable, found it has dropped from R40 to R507 on coincap.io
BCAP BCAP

Must be a glitch as nothing changed with token supply. I got in touch with coinmarketcap.com from where I think this is coming from asking to amend.

Fixed here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/bcap/#markets
redhero

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:39:54 AM

BCAP BCAP

Fixed here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/bcap/#markets

fucking pump your shitcoin you silly bitch
it only a token, no need so so, Bcap at least show a suitable reward till now, though there isn't trading depth.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:59:39 AM

email from bcap:

We are happy to announce that a leading wallet provider Jaxx is now set up for BCAP Tokens, should you, as a BCAP investor, wish to use it. We would however encourage investors to stay on TokenHub.com and carefully read our Withdrawal FAQ. With a Jaxx individual wallet you control the keys and thus the tokens.

Jaxx is a multi-chain, multi-platform wallet that allows the management and trading of many popular digital blockchain assets.

Steps to get your Jaxx destination address:

1) On Jaxx Chrome or Extension versions activate your BCAP wallet via MENU > WALLETS > (ENABLE) BCAP
2) Scroll to BCAP (BCP) via the carousel on the main screen.
3) Copy your BCAP public address.

Other Jaxx platforms with BCAP support will be released soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: