Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the marketcap of Ethereum surpass Bitcoin?  (Read 3880 times)
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

You are actually a full member. This kind of thinking is wrong. The market value of Ethereum can never exceed Bitcoin. You overestimated the Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

It will never happen as bitcoin is a symbol of this market and one and only one coin, which every crypto investor wants in his portfolio. Ethereum value comes from ICO but that market is slowdown and lots of ICO are not able to get funds and going to close before their start and it makes negative impact on ethereum price and price gap is widening between bitcoin and ethereum.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

You are actually a full member. This kind of thinking is wrong. The market value of Ethereum can never exceed Bitcoin. You overestimated the Ethereum.
And you also rated ETH too low. ETH is really a BTC competitor and in the future we can't predict what will happen. With me, I believe ETH could overtake BTC, but not on price because ETH has endless supply and BTC is just 21 million total supply.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

And you also rated ETH too low. ETH is really a BTC competitor and in the future we can't predict what will happen. With me, I believe ETH could overtake BTC, but not on price because ETH has endless supply and BTC is just 21 million total supply.
I think Ethereum is the strongest competitor for Bitcoin, but Ethereum will not surpass Bitcoin for many years. In addition, if the Ethereum is still lying on the bottom, then most likely it will simply surpass the more promising coins that already exist.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

This will never happen, and why, it seems to me that the ether is not going to take away the leadership from bitcoin.
LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

I think that it is unlikely that this will happen, it is unlikely that ether will try to jump over the Creator of the crypto currency, although to look at the other side, not one king was not one .

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

When crypto enthusiast start adopting ethereum more than bitcoin, when they believe more in ethereum than bitcoin market capitalization of ethereum will surpass bitcoin's market cap if above condition do not occur bitcoin capitalization will lead forever.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

Bitcoin currently suffers from a serious scalability issue with no solution on the horizon. Ethereum constantly gains greater acceptance and hosts an increasing number of projects on its blockchain. When will the inevitable occur? My opinion is that in about one year the marketcap of Ethereum will be greater than that of Bitcoin.

I don't think that any other coin will ever surpass a bitcoin. A bitcoin is a father of all crypto. Maybe after very long time when bitcoin will become as old as a dinosaur it will be replaced with something new with a high-end technology.  

norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:36:48 PM

I don't believe that because I don't see ethereum as filling in for bitcoin but for its own currency and not a replacement.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

I think it will never happen, unless Ethereum made more value in terms of satoshis.
Though i am not closing doors, i am still giving ETH 1% chance in surpassing BTC in terms of market value (market cap)
But this will be hard to see.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

And you believe that this will be? I'm very much in doubt,and there are several good reasons bitcoin know and understand more than air,and more people trust him,and not for nothing he is the first in the list,and to the air to catch it he just needs sumasshedshiy capitalization to do to today's prices it's around 30,and when do you think the growth will be the cue ball will not grow?and I'm sure that after 2020 it will go even more in the lead

BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

Why are you waiting for someone to replace bitcoin or its place in coinmarketcap? Bitcoin gives money? Gives. Ethereum gives money? Gives. What else do you need? Why do you need this change of power? We all came here to make money!
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

I don't think that is goona happen ever. I know bitcoin have some scalability issues but bitcoin is first crypto currency so people believe in it. And when lighting network come the problem will be solved. I don't know why people compare ETH with bitcoin. Cause they both are very different from each othet. And at this moment more than 50% of the market is depend on bitcoin. And the 2nd place means Ethereum holds  one fifth of bitcoins market. So its very hard to cross bitcoin at this moment for ethereum.

Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

It will only happen in your dreams. So, I request OP to have more sleep so that OP can get it earlier. BTC will never be replaced with any cryptocurrency, no matter how much useful it is.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

The answer to your question is probably when pigs start to lay eggs and turtles start flying, even with the scalability issues, Bitcoin is the premier cryptocurrency and it would take a lot from it to be unseated from it's lofty perch.

virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

BTC is the superior of the market. Bitcoin is at top, because it's the brand of crypto world. New investors mostly prefer to go BTC, instead of EHT. Of course, there is a big place for other crptocurrencies in crypto market, but it doesn’t mean BTC could easily lose its first place.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

I don't think it will happen now, when it comes to Bitcoin issue, Ethereum has it also, I withdrawn my eth from forkdelta yesterday but my transaction i completed for almost 24 hours.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

i think ethereum can surpass bitcoin in marketcap in the next three to five years. It will depend of the quality of smart contracts companies that will grow and have sucess in the future that are within ethereum system.
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

It never go happen for Ethereum to overcome bitcoin in marketcap. As at now, bitcoin is already covering almost half of the marketcap and to think any other coin to bypass it is impossible.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:16:31 PM

This year ETH lost the battle against BTC as the price of it was 11% of BTC in January and now is 3.1%
so the gap is bigger and BTC dominance is significant over ETH and the rest of the alts.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: