Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308795 times)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:57:38 PM

Any particular reason for the swap from the old blockchain to this new XLR blockchain? I hope the swap will be for the good of hodlers, anyways.

New chain is a new code base, so it is incompatible with the old code base.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 10:23:14 PM

Any particular reason for the swap from the old blockchain to this new XLR blockchain? I hope the swap will be for the good of hodlers, anyways.

The Solaris team have always had the best interest in the community and the people holding Solaris so yes I'm sure that the swap to the Stratis code base will benefit the holders. We just have to give the team time to see what future developments they come out with, until then I'm happy with staking my Solaris and building my stack for the future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
X_X_X

Activity: 117
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 07:41:08 PM

Is it possible to buy this coin from anywhere? According to Coinmarketcap it has no volume and it's only available in one minor exchange. Where are you storing your XLR guys?
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:03:09 PM

Store XLR in your own wallet. Get XLR from txbit, that's the sort of official exchange where it trades as a base pair for all other coins on it, and txbit was born from XLR.

hacko.bg

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:16:10 PM

Help needed.
After converting to new wallet, was able to make a stake and after that the wallet stuck at block 58067 and no matter what I do it doesn't unfreeze.
Moved the wallet to 3 different PC, the wallet doesn't want to start downloading blocks.
Which is more weird, when on a PC with stuck wallet, I generate new wallet it goes beyound the block height of the stuck wallet.
Waiting it since 29-th december, so I don't suspect it will eventually fix and wallet is falling behind.
Any ideas?

Still stuck at block 58067, no matter what I do it still doesn't want to update.
When I try to transfer the coins it gives me "bad-txns-inputs-missing"
Any ideas?
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 11:44:45 PM

Help needed.
After converting to new wallet, was able to make a stake and after that the wallet stuck at block 58067 and no matter what I do it doesn't unfreeze.
Moved the wallet to 3 different PC, the wallet doesn't want to start downloading blocks.
Which is more weird, when on a PC with stuck wallet, I generate new wallet it goes beyound the block height of the stuck wallet.
Waiting it since 29-th december, so I don't suspect it will eventually fix and wallet is falling behind.
Any ideas?

Still stuck at block 58067, no matter what I do it still doesn't want to update.
Any ideas?

That is strange, I'm not very familiar with the way this wallet works. Normally when I had a wallet stuck I would delete everything in the app data folder except for the wallet.dat file but I'm not sure how this wallet is when it comes to this. I think you'll be better asking this in the Solaris Discord server as the team are in there more then on here and you'll get a reply a lot quicker then on here. Good luck

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 04:06:00 PM

Help needed.
Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Go to this folder: C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\SolarisNode\solarisplatform\SolarisMain

Then delete these folders: apps, blocks, chain, coinview, common, proven headers.

Restart your wallet and let it sync.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 04:24:57 PM

We've seen some discussions happening around KYC withdrawal limits, and want to clarify that KYC will be mandatory for everyone for any actions on the exchange once it becomes mandatory.

Some have mentioned StakeCube exchange as an example, but we are struggling to see how their limits are within legal means in the EU. We also can't find where exactly they are located (Germany?), but no company registration information or licenses. Basically what we are saying is, be careful with such services. They could implement a mandatory KYC in an instant when the authorities come knowing on the door.

The regulations are in Estonia and Netherlands have far stricter limits, and any type of transaction (withdrawal, deposit, trade) is counted towards the limit. And the limit is only 1k Euro per Month, so it make very little sense to implement any kind of tiered system in this case.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 11:40:04 PM

We've seen some discussions happening around KYC withdrawal limits, and want to clarify that KYC will be mandatory for everyone for any actions on the exchange once it becomes mandatory.

Some have mentioned StakeCube exchange as an example, but we are struggling to see how their limits are within legal means in the EU. We also can't find where exactly they are located (Germany?), but no company registration information or licenses. Basically what we are saying is, be careful with such services. They could implement a mandatory KYC in an instant when the authorities come knowing on the door.

The regulations are in Estonia and Netherlands have far stricter limits, and any type of transaction (withdrawal, deposit, trade) is counted towards the limit. And the limit is only 1k Euro per Month, so it make very little sense to implement any kind of tiered system in this case.

Well I'm not sure how StakeCube are able to do this but they are as their lawyers have said that they can offer the 1,000 Euro limit to withdraw every 24 hours without KYC. I understand that we must be careful of this as it could be like CryptoBridge where they enforced KYC without warning. Thanks for letting the community know.

By the way I still believe that Solaris should be listed on more exchanges as just having txbit might be holding it back.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 04:44:37 AM

Basically what we are saying is, be careful with such services. They could implement a mandatory KYC in an instant when the authorities come knowing on the door.
I totally agree with you on this point, SolarisDev.
I understand that we must be careful of this as it could be like CryptoBridge where they enforced KYC without warning. Thanks for letting the community know.
At least, Crypto Bridge shown their very early unofficial signal that they would have required mandatory for all types of users with their KYC requirements on US. citizens months before they required KYCs on all users globally. Weeks later the global KYC requirement, they made scam exit. Smart guys would have known what to do when they saw Crypto Bridge required KYC on US. citizens. What a shame to see a decentralized exchange required KYC, we should exit such exchanges as fast as possible.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
mrsa

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 01:59:23 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 02:46:59 AM by mrsa

hi all

late to swap ... mined coins

edit **nevermind

figuring it out

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 04:49:52 PM

You can still swap until end of April 2020.

https://medium.com/@solarisXLR/solaris-platform-is-here-swap-details-inside-2f1e91eb17cb

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 07:46:23 PM

There was a post here that disappeared.

The original NIST5 chain was minable, and so was XEVAN chain, but it was the XEVAN chain that changed over to Proof of Stake later on it's life, some time last year or couple years ago. The new code base is purely Proof of Stake now.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 01:34:19 PM

The original NIST5 chain was minable, and so was XEVAN chain, but it was the XEVAN chain that changed over to Proof of Stake later on it's life, some time last year or couple years ago. The new code base is purely Proof of Stake now.
The change from NIST5 algorithm to Xevan algorithm was made in late of 2017, then the switch from purely Proof of Work to Proof of Stake was made in the second or third quarter of 2018. That is what I remembered (I could remembered not exactly correct at some points).

The latest change is the change of code base from PIVX's to Stratis' that we have the on-going swap.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 11:20:38 PM

I have concerns about Solaris just being listed on txbit, I really do think that Solaris needs another exchange as having just one exchange doesn't really benefit the project. I'm surprised that CMC have Solaris still listed as I'm sure they require two exchange listings to be listed on their site so has the team thought about listing Solaris on another exchange? Unnamed exchange looks very good and the fee is cheap at around 0.06 btc and its KYC free for now.

mrsa

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 07:42:51 AM

looks as tho i swapped my coins to new XLR wallet address not the txtbit generated address

guessing they lost in space now ?

no recovery option

Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 02:01:12 PM

Signature thread is closed I guess.
Are there plans for a new one?
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 02:06:30 AM

In order to compete, Solaris needs to move to a jurisdiction where the regulations do not drive away clients. The Seychelles and the British Virgin Islands both work.

The people behind Solaris can stay right where they are located in Europe. That is no problem.  What regulations affect clients adversely? What can be done for freedom?

One big one is to have KYC requirements that allow small traders the option to opt out of invasive KYC requirements that should be reserved for large traders only.

Let me illustrate more from the examples of kyber Swap dot com and also Poloniex dot com. Both of these exchanges are moving toward greater freedom.

Read these pages below and you will realize the real competition will be in keeping your exchange in a jurisdiction that promotes Freedom and not slavery.

Very important that you read this jaw-dropping announcement below:

Poloniex moves jurisdiction to Seychelles: https://www.trustnodes.com/2019/12/22/poloniex-drops-kyc

also:

KyberSwap is moving its jurisdiction to British Virgin Islands ( A MOVE TO FREEDOM )

On Jan 24, 2020, KyberSwap.com and- related interfaces (the “Platform”) will no longer be operated by Kyber Network International Limited (“Kyber Network”) and will be operated by KYRD International Limited (“KYRD International”), a sister company incorporated and based in the British Virgin Islands (“BVI”). There are no other changes apart from the new operating entity of KyberSwap.com being changed to KYRD International.

Why are we moving?

The Platform will move to the BVI, as we wish to continue to offer an easily accessible trading platform at very low costs. Currently, KyberSwap is operating in Malta. However, Malta will most likely adopt a very strict implementation of new EU regulations that also apply to crypto companies. If KyberSwap falls under these new regulations, this would mean that we have to demand an extensive amount of information from our current and future customers. We believe that crypto markets should be freely available to most, and the new regulations would put too high a barrier for the majority of traders, both - regulatory and cost-wise. The implementation of these changes would greatly affect the platform and its customers. Therefore, we have decided to operate the Platform from the BVI. The team and leadership will remain the same.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 01:00:45 PM

In order to compete, Solaris needs to move to a jurisdiction where the regulations do not drive away clients. The Seychelles and the British Virgin Islands both work.

The people behind Solaris can stay right where they are located in Europe. That is no problem.  What regulations affect clients adversely? What can be done for freedom?

One big one is to have KYC requirements that allow small traders the option to opt out of invasive KYC requirements that should be reserved for large traders only.

Let me illustrate more from the examples of kyber Swap dot com and also Poloniex dot com. Both of these exchanges are moving toward greater freedom.

Read these pages below and you will realize the real competition will be in keeping your exchange in a jurisdiction that promotes Freedom and not slavery.

Very important that you read this jaw-dropping announcement below:

Poloniex moves jurisdiction to Seychelles: https://www.trustnodes.com/2019/12/22/poloniex-drops-kyc

also:

KyberSwap is moving its jurisdiction to British Virgin Islands ( A MOVE TO FREEDOM )

On Jan 24, 2020, KyberSwap.com and- related interfaces (the “Platform”) will no longer be operated by Kyber Network International Limited (“Kyber Network”) and will be operated by KYRD International Limited (“KYRD International”), a sister company incorporated and based in the British Virgin Islands (“BVI”). There are no other changes apart from the new operating entity of KyberSwap.com being changed to KYRD International.

Why are we moving?

The Platform will move to the BVI, as we wish to continue to offer an easily accessible trading platform at very low costs. Currently, KyberSwap is operating in Malta. However, Malta will most likely adopt a very strict implementation of new EU regulations that also apply to crypto companies. If KyberSwap falls under these new regulations, this would mean that we have to demand an extensive amount of information from our current and future customers. We believe that crypto markets should be freely available to most, and the new regulations would put too high a barrier for the majority of traders, both - regulatory and cost-wise. The implementation of these changes would greatly affect the platform and its customers. Therefore, we have decided to operate the Platform from the BVI. The team and leadership will remain the same.

Hello,

We actually explored this option already in great detail with our lawyers over last few weeks, but things are not as simple as they seem with the new regulations.

Any company that is controlled/managed in-or-from the Netherlands (and all other EU states) is subject to the same AMLD5 regulations. There is no real way to circumvent these rules, apart from physically moving to BVI/Seychelles, which is not an option. A lot of exchanges already closed down trying to avoid regulations, and more will follow as regulators will come bite them in the ass eventually, even in Seychelles or BVI.

We explored every option trying to keep Txbit KYC-free, and at great expense, but it's just not feasible with the updated regulations.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 01:36:09 PM

What I want to add as a personal note is that the new regulations and the corresponding mandatory registration with the Dutch Central Bank are not easy tasks. The Dutch Central Bank will continue to supervise our company after we have completed the registration. Our company and employees must meet very high quality requirements in terms of reliability, integrity and knowledge in order to be eligible for registration.

A 120-page document is the basis for our application for registration. It contains topics such as:

Policy for controlled business operations
Policy for the integrity of business operations
Reporting procedure for possible abuses
Conflict of interest policy
Money laundering reporting procedure
Responsibilities for identification, compliance and leadership
Internal Code of Conduct
Governance
Risk analysis
SWOT analysis
Businessplan
.... And much more ....

What I want to say with the foregoing is that there is also a reversed perspective where you can state that our company is extremely reliable and must meet strict requirements in order to keep its existence.

Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: