Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2021, 06:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥100% PoS /w Cold-Staking 💥Txbit.io exchange!  (Read 307647 times)
NimaV

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

People keep complaining about the price going down but many coins have taken a huge hit in the last 6 months, not just Solaris. Just think of the people that purchased BTC for $19k and now look where the price is, same goes for almost every other coin out there. Yes Solaris has so much going for it and the price keeps falling but again so do many other projects out there. People must remember that the run up for all cryptocurrencies was huge so the fall was to be expected and only the true projects with good long term goals will survive which I believe Solaris is one of them so I never pay attention to the price as it can make people upset and bring their moral down. Patience is the key when it comes to crypto and I think we have a way to go before we start seeing a recovery with the whole crypto market.

Most coins are down 75-97% ...

All of cryptos is in a bear market ..
Next bull will be epic tho.

That's right but I see people always complaining here about the price, there isn't much we can do if people want to keep selling their Solaris. In the next bull run people will be looking for solid long term projects and this is why I believe Solaris should be okay but until then we just need to be patient.

its almost simple math.

Even in 5 years from now ... there will be so few XLR around, they will practicly be rare.
While other coins are up in the 100s of millions coins.

This crazy low inflation of XLR and the rareity of the coins will make its market swing a lot, with possible crazy heights.

It's not entirely pure maths.
Having a low total supply count doesn't insure a good value for the currency.
A "cryptocurrency" must serve a purpose, and be active development-wise, otherwise it dies price-wise and it doesn't really matter if the total supply is 10.000.000 or 111.111.111.111.111.111
It's not just about low total supply. in my opinion Solaris is one of the most rewarding and promising coins in the whole cryptocurrency. it does not deserve such a dramatic price fall. now Solaris is only 4 percent of it's highest value. even some proven scam coins did not drop this bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

What you're saying doesn't make much sense... but even if you mined some coins back when Solaris first came into existence, they wouldn't be any good now anyways. Solaris has had a new algorithm, new blockchain, a 2 month coin swap and lots more since then.
It is why I have not understand why this guy came out and asked such stup** question.
I guess this is sort of fudding effort, nothing more than that.
dear this is not the first time, i have raised this question when pool went offline, later when a swap was announced i asked again. but i was never responded. i was not sleeping, probably you do not read this thread very often.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 531
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

Best time to buy is when there is blood in the streets.  Doug Casey has made himself a fortune buying low and then selling high.

If big tech and governments can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Amidoman

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

It was back in January or February when I was pissed of that Solaris owners started selling for peanuts. The prices quickly fell from 55 to 10$ per xlr. I said then I was selling all and only coming back to buy my first masternode when solarus price reaches 10c. Unfortunately we are very close to it. It was just two days back when solaris was sold for 0.0002 btc if not less. I'm surprised so many traders panicked and 25k solaris was sold in 24h.
I am waiting for the 10c a coin to set up my first masternode and this timebis coming soon thanx to you lovely solaris supporters talking so much bs in your posts but doing otherwise. You panic sell or simply sell instead of holding. This is why the price drops not because of btc price. You don't believe this? Check how much was xlr last time btc reached 6k $. Bullshit. All you ppl want is quick profits and you think you are smart so you sell before anyone else does meaning prices obviously go down...
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

Best time to buy is when there is blood in the streets.  Doug Casey has made himself a fortune buying low and then selling high.
Based on recent sells at lows, I guess Solaris investors partially lost their trust and patience, which led them to panicly sell at such unbelievable low prices.
As you proposed, it is best time to buy Solaris. I totally agree with your suggestion, GlobalProtection.
Honestly, I have waited for a long period to get such perfect opportunity to buy more Solaris.

psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

I'm interested. Is there anything planned to be done globally for the project? I certainly understand that almost all projects are going down because of the price of BTC now, but few projects have such sluggish bidding! How's TxBit? When we see a new, more profitable exchange rather than Cucoin with his crazy bot. And I would like to know for what purpose changed the maximum number of coins to infinity?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

Especially when Solaris fell to about $2. this point is the start point of Solaris growth last year.
It is probably good entry point for new Solaris investors.
Samovar555

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

Perhaps you are right and this moment of growth is approaching us. This is evidenced by today's growth, I think full-scale growth will be very soon. We have to wait a little longer.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

Especially when Solaris fell to about $2. this point is the start point of Solaris growth last year.
It is probably good entry point for new Solaris investors.
Yeah, someone did get rid of coins, but now there are more masternodes than ever. That means more than half of the coin supply is locked up in masternodes.
iphmpmt

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

Yeah, someone did get rid of coins, but now there are more masternodes than ever. That means more than half of the coin supply is locked up in masternodes.
More masternodes, more opportunities to bounce back and set up new all time highs.
Please believe in Solaris team and don't sell at bottoms.
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

Only greedy investors, who bought at peaks will be panic and sell their coins at current prices (bottoms).
Smart investors will do contrastly, buying now rather than selling.
BenchZowner

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:38:43 PM

Good rewards for MasterNode owners and stakers means nothing for the price of the currency.
Coins are locked in MN and wallets, not moving.

And no big bird invests in a 150$ a month risk-including investment.

Solaris doesn't have the trading volume to make txbit.io's side benefits a must.
milugau

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

Another signature campaign in the forum is needed, at least in my opinion.
During the last wave of Solaris signature bounty, Solaris price rose significantly and surpassed $10.
I'm interested. Is there anything planned to be done globally for the project?

For me, oooBTC exchange is the best one by now to trade Solaris.
I certainly understand that almost all projects are going down because of the price of BTC now, but few projects have such sluggish bidding! How's TxBit? When we see a new, more profitable exchange rather than Cucoin with his crazy bot. And I would like to know for what purpose changed the maximum number of coins to infinity?
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

Solaris doesn't have the trading volume to make txbit.io's side benefits a must.

Once the exchange exists there will be greater volume since XLR will be a trading pair for many coins. Think of the other exchanges out there that have an "exchange owned coin" just with the difference that Solaris already existed and has Masternodes on top of it.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

During the last wave of Solaris signature bounty, Solaris price rose significantly and surpassed $10.

I do not believe that a campaign signatures can raise the price of a coin .... what you say happened because the market had a recovery and with it Solaris, but in a bear market there is no campaign .... it only takes good news, such as the release of the Txbit exchange!

And I would like to know for what purpose changed the maximum number of coins to infinity?

It has always been like that! block reward goes decreasing but it will be infinite (like Ethereum) ... at the moment 0,90 XLR for block, with 15% Pos, 75% masternode and 10% for budget

Once the exchange exists there will be greater volume since XLR will be a trading pair for many coins. Think of the other exchanges out there that have an "exchange owned coin" just with the difference that Solaris already existed and has Masternodes on top of it.
Txbit.io exchange will play an important role in potential growths of Solaris in rest months of 2018.
Big boosting force for Solaris project when Txbit.io exchange officially launched and open for trading.

In addition to this, there are also other advantages for Solaris when Txbit exchange will be released:
1) owners of masternodes can connect their own MN directly to the account that will assign them a% of the exchange fee (savings on Vps and gain with commissions)
2) users can bet their XLR on the exchange and also receive a percentage of the trading commissions as dividends paid directly to the txbit account.
duydien

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

I'm interested. Is there anything planned to be done globally for the project?

For me, oooBTC exchange is the best one by now to trade Solaris.
I certainly understand that almost all projects are going down because of the price of BTC now, but few projects have such sluggish bidding! How's TxBit? When we see a new, more profitable exchange rather than Cucoin with his crazy bot. And I would like to know for what purpose changed the maximum number of coins to infinity?

Hello Milu kiki, exchange oooBTC , I heard an other interesting exchange itself recently. You might be tested this exchange, could you write here in the topic review of the exchange, thank in advance?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
duydien

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

Nowadays, most masternode coins are a scam, except Solaris project. I wonder if Dev still have plan to organize some bounties. Really want to earn a little in order to getting passive income.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BenchZowner

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

Txbit.io exchange will play an important role in potential growths of Solaris in rest months of 2018.
Big boosting force for Solaris project when Txbit.io exchange officially launched and open for trading.

We shall see ( if txbit.io makes it in 2018, I'm not so sure ).
All I see is no real point for the value of the coin to go up, and our steadily declining market value and volume.
Other more significant coins/projects have had trading pairs for years, and they're still very very behind BTC pairs volumes and price of course.

I feel like we are in forever at under 5$/XLR.
If you insist, I'd like to hear your prediction for the price of XLR once txbit is up.
lord raiden

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

Dear Cryptopia user,

You are receiving this automated email because we have identified that you currently have a Solaris (XLR) balance or deposit address.

As of the 10/03/2017, Solaris (XLR) has been put into delisting status due to coin swap.

Trade markets are now closed, and we recommend cancelling any open trades on your account.

To ensure you funds are off the exchange before XLR is removed, please withdraw any balances at your earliest convenience.

XLR will be fully delisted TWO DAYS from today (last day on the exchange being 05/07/18)

Kind regards,

The Cryptopia team

sorry which swap ?
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

If you would have been more careful, you would have read the message about the transition of the coin to the new algorithm Xevan in connection with which the swap was carried out and the coins were changed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 »
  Print  

Jump to: