Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApopheniaBTC - Bet and solve the challenges to win BTC.  (Read 58184 times)
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:52:50 AM

Wow, then how could you think to make money when there are only few challengers in your site? That's very hard with these contestant number. You should do something more to earn more profit. This site has a unique puzzle in BTC community.

Yes this game is fresh and preaty unique, so I think it will do good if it gets promoted. But like he said he prefers to develop it a little more before going that way, and I think that is fair.
Looking forward to see how the new "game mode" will turn out!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:34:05 AM

Very fresh and knowledge-use game.
Unfortunately Im very bad in those games  Sad
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:31:02 PM

oh i knew those letters though i was too late to make a guess on it, i guess i will have to wait for another picture to be more clear also waiting for more games
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:46:33 PM

The latest puzzle say this in hint area: "Hint: What is this?"
What kind of hint is that? Cheesy

Still 65 hours and no prediction. It looks hard right now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:01:12 PM

wow that last one looks very difficult  Huh Huh Huh Huh and yet it has the lowest bounty
Tritonio (OP)

Activity: 640

Vanity of vanities; all is vanity...

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:13:36 AM

Wow I somehow missed the conversation here over the past days. I'll read through it in the afternoon and answer any questions.

Latest pic is this:

cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:17:55 AM

Wow I somehow missed the conversation here over the past days. I'll read through it in the afternoon and answer any questions.

Latest pic is this:

When r u going to post a better quality picture or a clue?
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:15:19 PM

The bounties seem a bit small this site has potential to be huge I think you need more publicity and sponsorship.
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:02:09 PM

wow that last one looks very difficult  Huh Huh Huh Huh and yet it has the lowest bounty

I think I've been using the same starting pot amount on all pics the past few months. If you saw a pic with a higher one it's probably because someone tried an answer on it (part of the bet gets added to the bounty).

Well compare it with other hints like "Who is that?" or "Need the title." and this one ("what is this?") means that it's an object, animal, place. It's definitely not the name of a movie, game or person that I am looking for. :-)

Wow, then how could you think to make money when there are only few challengers in your site? That's very hard with these contestant number. You should do something more to earn more profit. This site has a unique puzzle in BTC community.

Yes this game is fresh and preaty unique, so I think it will do good if it gets promoted. But like he said he prefers to develop it a little more before going that way, and I think that is fair.

Unfortunally I still haven't made much progress with the new mode. I've made detailed plans (database schema, API endpoints needed etc) but I haven't found much time to work on it yet.

I don't post better quality pictures, instead the pictures improve over time. If you click on a picture it will say how many hours are left. As this hour decrease towards zero, the picture become more and more clear, at some point turning into a black and white version of the original picture. The pictures refresh every 15-30 minutes to be specific.

BTW the latest picture is this one:
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:30:58 PM

I think I've been using the same starting pot amount on all pics the past few months. If you saw a pic with a higher one it's probably because someone tried an answer on it (part of the bet gets added to the bounty).

Well compare it with other hints like "Who is that?" or "Need the title." and this one ("what is this?") means that it's an object, animal, place. It's definitely not the name of a movie, game or person that I am looking for. :-)

Unfortunally I still haven't made much progress with the new mode. I've made detailed plans (database schema, API endpoints needed etc) but I haven't found much time to work on it yet.

I don't post better quality pictures, instead the pictures improve over time. If you click on a picture it will say how many hours are left. As this hour decrease towards zero, the picture become more and more clear, at some point turning into a black and white version of the original picture. The pictures refresh every 15-30 minutes to be specific.

BTW the latest picture is this one:

It's a burrito! I think... or something along those lines, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:58:55 PM

@ranlo: you were close but incorrect. ;-)

The last picture was very easy when it got solved I think. I was expecting it to get solved way earlier... Take a look:

The last one on the other hand is still hard but let see if someone will be able to guess the answer earlier than I expect:
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:24:38 PM

And this is the current one! Not that hard anymore...
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:22:56 PM

Shot glass! Maybe a regular one, hard to tell based on the camera angle, but looks small.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:57:41 PM

The last picture was very easy when it got solved I think. I was expecting it to get solved way earlier... Take a look:

The last one on the other hand is still hard but let see if someone will be able to guess the answer earlier than I expect:

The first picture is cello tape and the holder and the second would it be a electric pencil sharpener perhaps ?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:00:59 PM

The first picture is cello tape and the holder and the second would it be a electric pencil sharpener perhaps ?

I've never seen a pencil sharpener with an energystar sticker on it. Maybe a desktop, like eMachines (where the hole is for headphones)?

cancerbola

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:30:24 PM

I've never seen a pencil sharpener with an energystar sticker on it. Maybe a desktop, like eMachines (where the hole is for headphones)?
Turns out the answer was just about the sticker, not the actual electrical appliance. I was going to leave it for a few more hours to make it more clear, but then someone successfully guessed energystar.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:31:35 PM

Turns out the answer was just about the sticker, not the actual electrical appliance. I was going to leave it for a few more hours to make it more clear, but then someone successfully guessed energystar.

Hey, at least I somewhat won, then, :p. I figured it was the item.

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:23:27 AM

Well don't worry, at least you haven't discarded the idea so take your time, I'm pretty sure it's a lot of hard work for just one person. Have you ever thought about getting help to work on your site? (not offering though, I can't program lol)

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:25:45 AM

Well don't worry, at least you haven't discarded the idea so take your time, I'm pretty sure it's a lot of hard work for just one person. Have you ever thought about getting help to work on your site? (not offering though, I can't program lol)

I'd like to know what the plan is, though. Like long-term. Even if it'll be a while, just knowing the general direction of the site is helpful.

cancerbola

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:48:39 AM

Shot glass! Maybe a regular one, hard to tell based on the camera angle, but looks small.

Heh... You were right. The answer was a shotglass. (The feeling of when you think it is something, and it turns out you were correct bu you didn't bet.)

That energy sticker still haunts me everynight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: